Time to resign

imcd

A nothing piece. Malicious quoting for the headline I'd say.

The actual thing he said, which is in the article is

?If you are asking me the question: am I a Rangers man in the SFL? Yes. But I am also Livingston?s, Annan?s, Raith Rovers?, Brechin?s, Forfar?s, East Fife?s, Queen?s Park?s, Airdrie?s, Albion Rovers"

kingantti1874

Another who fundamentally fails to understand the problem ... I actually don't mind the colt team idea as long as it is extended beyond 2 teams and no colt team should ever have the opportunity to play in the spl even if their parent club decides to move elsewhere

May one-six

Not read this article cos I don't want to click through, but I thought it was telling when Longmuir was asked on Radio Scotland about any influence from the Huns and the possibility of being lined up for a job there - he deflected. I suspect the possibility of a job has been held out to him - after all, the new league set up will only require one chief executive and he probably fears that the job's going to Doncaster. If Longmuir is seen to fight the Huns corner now he'll be able to get onside with Chuck Green a la Traynor.

Tommy Wiseau

:facepalm:

What a disgusting attempt to drum up controversy about completely impartial and conciliatory words.

Article certainly suggests Longmuir and Doncaster aren't best pals. (Herald version anyway)

the scotsman continuing their descent towards the lower realms of the tabloid scale.

Prince Buaben

Article certainly suggests Longmuir and Doncaster aren't best pals. (Herald version anyway)

Probably arent. They both want the same job in any single governing body.

I won't even click on the link. The Scotsman truly is an awful publication.

Archived