Under 20's V Hibs Tuesday 2nd

All Gone Wrong

Franklin Delano Bluth

Going by twitter, our players at every level are more interested in FIFA/Nandos/Krispy Kreme/looking like they are from some shite boyband than actually being good footballers.

:muggy:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seymour M Hersh

Going by twitter, our players at every level are more interested in FIFA/Nandos/Krispy Kreme/looking like they are from some shite boyband than actually being good footballers.

In other words teenagers growing up. Chillax panda.

indianajones

In other words teenagers growing up. Chillax panda.

He has a point though. You get one chance at this game. Act professional from an early age and reap the rewards.

Honestly think some of them forget that.

jamboinglasgow

He has a point though. You get one chance at this game. Act professional from an early age and reap the rewards.

Honestly think some of them forget that.

what are you wanting them to say on twitter then?

Hungry hippo

What are you trying to imply with the last sentence?

Seriously you're getting your knickers in a twist over **** all. In another game there's a good chance that if Billy King took that touch before shooting either the ball would have been cleared or the shot blocked. As it is he scored and well done to him and it was a good finish but that doesn't negate the point I made.

The King brother must have a few friends on here because as soon as anyone posts anything remotely negative about them there always some numbnut ready to jump all over it.

He is claiming you are Football First because you dared to mention Billy King without the phrase world class in the sentence.

I fear for the Billy King fan club when he's a bit older and starts to get threads about him after a defeat etc. it might tip some posters over the edge.

I think he looks a decent prospect but people should be free to write general comment about performances without being treated as traitors. The under 20s are young men, not toddlers.

Franklin Delano Bluth

Not 'Just gonnae go eat some deep-fried doughnuts and fancy KFC whilst sitting on my erse playing a game'?

indianajones

At the gym. Working hard at training. I love my job. I ****ing hate hibs etc.

jamboinglasgow

At the gym. Working hard at training. I love my job. I ****ing hate hibs etc.

Quite a few often mention they are going to the gym, making comments mocking hibs. But of course its wrong of them to like other things like Fifa and Nandos.

Chris Benoit

He is claiming you are Football First because you dared to mention Billy King without the phrase world class in the sentence.

I fear for the Billy King fan club when he's a bit older and starts to get threads about him after a defeat etc. it might tip some posters over the edge.

I think he looks a decent prospect but people should be free to write general comment about performances without being treated as traitors. The under 20s are young men, not toddlers.

That's what I thought he meant. Too many fanboys on here who only want to hear that so and so is going to be a superstar and build up young players to a level they couldn't possibly live up to in the first team.

indianajones

Quite a few often mention they are going to the gym, making comments mocking hibs. But of course its wrong of them to like other things like Fifa and Nandos.

They shouldn't have twitter in the first place.

Chris Benoit

Jamie Walker tore into a hibs fan today

Seymour M Hersh

Jamie Walker tore into a hibs fan today

Angus Beith "tore" into a hubz player last night!! Got booked right enough.

jamboinglasgow

That's what I thought he meant. Too many fanboys on here who only want to hear that so and so is going to be a superstar and build up young players to a level they couldn't possibly live up to in the first team.

I like Billy King, I think he will be a decent player, but even I admit that the goal at scored yesterday was a poor touch at first, thought he was going to lose the ball or get tackled but he did well to finish. I have seen him do better with goals. The sniping at FF everytime he says something less than 100% positive is ridiculous. He will criticise every player if he feels they have done poorly so the idea that he is picking on King is false. People need to learn (as I have learnt) that while its good to champion a young player but me mindful of what they are at the moment, they will be poor at times, they will make mistakes and have things they need to learn. As Hungry Hippo says if they cant handle King having a comment suggesting he could have done better in an Under 20 game, how are they going handle people at matches going mental at him when he make a mistakes or threads on here bemoaning a poor game from him.

And the suggestion that FF posts under different names is weird, wonder who they all think are his other names he posts as?

Funny because the amount of games I've watched with FF and he always says he won't just slate youngsters, he always tries to be constructive. Tho, sometimes he is just being honest. The accusation he has something personally against the Kings is ludicrous aswell. Some people have sad lives if they need to argue over comments on a youth team game

If you don't like what they tweet, don't follow them. As I have with several of them

It's like saying, 'I don't like getting done for speeding' - dont speed and you can't complain. Or speed and it's your fault, you can't complain!

You must be due a name change?

Can he continue to bounce back after his 'Odd Thomas' debacle? :whistling:

Can he continue to bounce back after his 'Odd Thomas' debacle? :whistling:

He needs to go back to the WWF to get a new name.

The Berzerker or Dino Bravo please.

He needs to go back to the WWF to get a new name.

The Berzerker or Dino Bravo please.

Another vote for The Berzerker :jjyay:

Maybe even The Warlord :)

**** off if I'm ever going to change my name it'll be better than Barbarian or Warlord

Bastion Booger?

**** off if I'm ever going to change my name it'll be better than Barbarian or Warlord

Koko B Ware?

Chris Benoit

Anyway got until the end of the month before I can change it, might create a poll and let you guys choose

Anyway got until the end of the month before I can change it, might create a poll and let you guys choose

Bushwhacker Luke?

Surely the time to change to a wrestlers name was a few year back and Vlad had the pop. Ripo Man would have been good :)

Franklin Delano Bluth

Here is what I mean.

NFL Player, Winston Guy Jr. on twitter. A second stringer, he isn't even in the first team:

Winston Guy Jr. ?@WinstonGuyJr27

Everyday I'm so beat after my training at 10am but its gonna payoff when OTA's come around.

SPL Player, Jamie Walker on twitter. He plays for the first team, of course we all know this.

Jamie Walker ?@JamieWalkerr14

Nandos take away and Scotland game perfect #TartanArmy

So whilst Jamie is sitting on his erse eating KFC and watching the tv, Winston is up early in the morning, working out months before pre-season training even starts, because he knows it'll be worth it.

Interesting.

Now, of course I know they turn up to training etc, but all the top players do the extra work, whilst, in my opinion, the SPL-level players, who will never amount to much more are concerned with other things (Nandos, Krispy Kreme, FIFA, etc)

Tugboat.

It's not going to be a wrestler FFS

Poor show.

I'd take a post far more seriously if the poster had a name like Bad News Brown.

Here is what I mean.

NFL Player, Winston Guy Jr. on twitter. A second stringer, he isn't even in the first team:

Winston Guy Jr. ?@WinstonGuyJr27

Everyday I'm so beat after my training at 10am but its gonna payoff when OTA's come around.

SPL Player, Jamie Walker on twitter. He plays for the first team, of course we all know this.

Jamie Walker ?@JamieWalkerr14

Nandos take away and Scotland game perfect #TartanArmy

So whilst Jamie is sitting on his erse eating KFC and watching the tv, Winston is up early in the morning, working out months before pre-season training even starts, because he knows it'll be worth it.

Interesting.

Now, of course I know they turn up to training etc, but all the top players do the extra work, whilst, in my opinion, the SPL-level players, who will never amount to much more are concerned with other things (Nandos, Krispy Kreme, FIFA, etc)

Haha the Scotland game? You had to go back a few days to find that. Is that the same Scotland game he watched after playing (and scoring) for the under 21s in the day(s) before hand?!

Franklin Delano Bluth

Haha the Scotland game? You had to go back a few days to find that. Is that the same Scotland game he watched after playing (and scoring) for the under 21s in the day(s) before hand?!

Aye, have to go back because the rest of his tweets are to his bursd or about his wee dog or playing FIFA or tattoos.

Bored of this chat. The point is, if I was a footballer, i'd be tweeting about all the training i'd done and how much better i've got at shooting/freekicks or something. I would rarely tweet about a video game, or doughnuts.

jamboinglasgow

Aye, have to go back because the rest of his tweets are to his bursd or about his wee dog or playing FIFA or tattoos.

Bored of this chat. The point is, if I was a footballer, i'd be tweeting about all the training i'd done and how much better i've got at shooting/freekicks or something. I would rarely tweet about a video game, or doughnuts.

Do you have twitter or Facebook? If so do you only post about how hard you have worked at work and how you are training to be better in your role?

Seymour M Hersh

Then your tweets would be even more (if possible) mind-numbingly boring than your posts.

Franklin Delano Bluth

Do you have twitter or Facebook? If so do you only post about how hard you have worked at work and how you are training to be better in your role?

It's not the same and you know it.

I don't get followed by people interested in me doing my job (at least I hope I don't). If I did get followed by thousands of people interested in me doing my job then i'd let them know how i'm trying to improve in my role so I can get good results for them, of course.

Archived