Tough Mudder

Jambo Hud316

Jambo Hud316

Any fellow Jambos doing this in August??

http://toughmudder.co.uk/

I signed up for this last night, drinks were flowing and sounded like a good idea at the time....now in the sober cold light of day, I'm thinking

WTF have I done :cry2:

Konrad von Carstein

Well according to the on-line quiz I am "Mudder Ready"..........sadly I know that I am nowhere near "Mudder Ready" after watching the video

I did the Deerstalker of the Rat Race series a couple of weeks back. Even the 5k was really tough, especially in the snow.

Jambo Hud316

I'm signed up for the Sunday session. I can't handle a cold shower so the jumping into the skip full of ice is going to be an experience

A mate did one last year, fit bloke who does triathlons and cycle a couple of hundred miles a week.

He said it was pretty hard going and he really didn't enjoy the fact you get electric shocks on some obstacles.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Incredibly homosexual.

This!

Same as drinking lager off your rugger mates nutsack after another of your "chums" has poured it down his back.

Konrad von Carstein

I'm intrigued, in what way is this event "incredibly homosexual"?

Looks pretty demanding to me.

Creepy Lurker

This is aimed squarely at guys with tiny dicks who want to let everyone know how much of a 'real man' they are.

Electric shocks as part of a race? No thanks. Why would I want to? Brb, doing a real sport.

Konrad von Carstein

Am I mistaken and it's the homosexuals that don't want to do this?

::troll:::'>

I don't want to do this :(

I'm intrigued, in what way is this event "incredibly homosexual"?

Looks pretty demanding to me.

I think on one obstacle you get a solid bumming if not over in time.

Konrad von Carstein

I think on one obstacle you get a solid bumming if not over in time.

Aah! I see, will not enter in that case... :)

The electric shock obstacles are bad according to a couple of mates who did last year (neither homosexual nor particularly concerned about their manliness either), one last year was a cargo net that was electrified and relied on others keeping it off your head. Couple of baldies had red welts all over their nappers.

The second is a run through a course with trailing electrified wires - one guy went spark out after hitting a couple.

You have to sign a disclaimer before taking part...

The electric shock obstacles are bad according to a couple of mates who did last year (neither homosexual nor particularly concerned about their manliness either), one last year was a cargo net that was electrified and relied on others keeping it off your head. Couple of baldies had red welts all over their nappers.

The second is a run through a course with trailing electrified wires - one guy went spark out after hitting a couple.

Sounds fun! :rolleyes:

Sounds fun! :rolleyes:

"Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich st?rker".

Sometimes you do have to do something just coz, even if it is stupid or whatever.

"Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich st?rker".

Sometimes you do have to do something just coz, even if it is stupid or whatever.

You are a braver/stupider person than me, no danger would I pay to do that. :no:

Creepy Lurker

I just don't see the point. Dangerous sports are fair enough, but this is just about saying 'aye man, I ran through electric wires 'cause I'm mental, me.'

Gay gay gay.

Edit to add: gay.

BoJack Horseman

I just don't see the point. Dangerous sports are fair enough, but this is just about saying 'aye man, I ran through electric wires 'cause I'm mental, me.'

Gay gay gay.

Edit to add: gay.

So gay.

Archived