Tonight's football

DETTY29

My birth town team Queen of the South 2 (edit now 3) up already on Brechin so as long as no issues, they clinch their respective title earlier than the horrible bigot twins.

Won't congrtulate Allan Johnston and Sandy Clark just yet until job is done - and similar to Sevco they are they only full time team in the league - so it should have been a skoosh.

Interestingly, they have put a call out to their fans that their youth team will be out and about with buckets around Palmerston for their last 3 league teams looking for donations to support the club.

Is Scottish football in such a bad way that we say to clubs that are liquidated / go to the wall, we will give them a one chance moritorium that they won't be kicked out the leagues, if certain criteria can be met. New owners retain stadium, committment to youth for minimum of 10 years, no calls to move to other leagues etc?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Queen of the South winning the league would mean more to me than Hearts 3 Scottish Cups combined.

Queen of the South winning the league would mean more to me than Hearts 3 Scottish Cups combined.

You should have made the effort to get to Station Park tonight to bask in the glory.

:jjyay:

Chaka Demus & pliers

Rangers winning the league would mean more to me than Hearts 3 Scottish Cups combined.

FTFY

:jjyay:

Footballfirst

You should have made the effort to get to Station Park tonight to bask in the glory.

Probably better advised going to Glebe Park, considering they are playing Brechin.

Hearts Heritage

Probably better advised going to Glebe Park, considering they are playing Brechin.

for the clash which has been switched to Forfar?s Station Park due to waterlogging at Brechin?s Glebe Park.

Footballfirst

for the clash which has been switched to Forfar?s Station Park due to waterlogging at Brechin?s Glebe Park.

OK. I'm suitably scolded. :10800:

Remind me of this.

I remember it being quoted on here loads.

What was it about again?

Hearts Heritage

OK. I'm suitably scolded. :10800:

I only knew cause I saw it on Twitter :10900:

Footballfirst

I only knew cause I saw it on Twitter :10900:

Going by the score, I suspect that Brechin didn't turn up at Station park either :curtain:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Remind me of this.

I remember it being quoted on here loads.

What was it about again?

Acey (RIP) stated that Queens winning the Scottish Cup would give him more pleasure than Hearts Scottish Cup wins combined. He was being genuine. :lol:

Archived