indecent exposure

weststand93

weststand93

being naked in your own house is not indecent exposure as far as im aware but what about bollox naked in your garden ? thats still you property ? does that count?

being naked in your own house is not indecent exposure as far as im aware but what about bollox naked in your garden ? thats still you property ? does that count?

I hope you're not going to complain about the burd next door.

I believe it's technically illeagle.

However, doubt it would be as straight forward as that. Just walking about in a back garden which no one can see in unless peering over fences etc is probably a bit different from standing in your garden helicopter your tadger at passing cars.

Like most things will probably come down to intent and reasonableness.

However, in principal it's illeagle.

ill-eagle.jpg

...a bit disco

Looks like you're fecked.

A 62-year-old Gloucestershire back garden naturist was arrested for indecent exposure and now faces three charges of outraging public decency.

Donald Sprigg was hauled before Cheltenham Magistrates Court accused of causing his Cirencester neighbours harassment, alarm or distress , the Daily Mail reports.

Sprigg denied the charges, while his solicitor Mohammed Iqbal insisted that the neighbours who'd protested actually lived 150 metres away and had captured the allegedly indecent horticultural action from their balcony using a long-distance lens .

Sprigg was bailed to stand trial on 20 June.

http://www.pattayago...x_Policing_5218

Ironically I knew I had speaks it wrong just couldn't be bothered correcting. I know how much it winds up the grammar/spelling police lol.

Hehehe.

:thumb:

BoJack Horseman

It'll never stand up in court

If he just imagines everyone's naked...

It'll never stand up in court
:lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

From many years ago seem to remember that evidence of an erection had to be present to complete a charge. The locus of the offence from a window etc. only required that the public had access to the view.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I only ever wear clothes under duress... I spend 80% of my time in the crib, absolutely starkers. :)

See people that sleep in clothes?... That's really bizarre, likes. :huh:

...a bit disco

I only ever wear clothes under duress... I spend 80% of my time in the crib, absolutely starkers. :)

See people that sleep in clothes?... That's really bizarre, likes. :huh:

Enough.

You trying to get this thread deleted?

From many years ago seem to remember that evidence of an erection had to be present to complete a charge. The locus of the offence from a window etc. only required that the public had access to the view.

What about if you're doing "the helicopter"?

What about if you're doing "the helicopter"?

I personally cannae even manage a glider, but what is the helicopter, sounds difficult.

Some boy got done for making a coffee, in his own kitchen first thing early morning and clothed as God intended, and some wifey walked past with her bairn on the way to school and reported him.

I personally cannae even manage a glider, but what is the helicopter, sounds difficult.

Sorry, but nope.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The folk that live over from me, out the back window, love to catch a look at me striding manfully towards the kettle in the scud each morning... If I was to wear clothes they'd be gutted.

I'm quite fit and handsome. :)

There's no reason to be ashamed of the human body. Taboos are sometimes sensible and sometimes bullshecht.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

There's no reason to be ashamed of the human body. Taboos are sometimes sensible and sometimes bullshecht.

This guy knows the score. Could not agree more bud. :)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Damn straight... I spend most of my free time in my birthday suit.

A summer's day in Madrid with 42? outside also causes me to display the Gorgiewave flesh. It's been present at three Scottish Cup wins so dinnae knock it.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

A summer's day in Madrid with 42? outside also causes me to display the Gorgiewave flesh. It's been present at three Scottish Cup wins so dinnae knock it.

I'm not knocking it mate... I spend every available second in the buff. I'd go out like that if it was warmer and not illegal.

Certainly a curious one. How did early humans go from spending their lives naked as the day they were born to being deeply "offended" by the sight of a bare arse? What on earth caused that?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Certainly a curious one. How did early humans go from spending their lives naked as the day they were born to being deeply "offended" by the sight of a bare arse? What on earth caused that?

Nosey religious wankerers...

I'm bollox right now. :D

...a bit disco

The folk that live over from me, out the back window, love to catch a look at me striding manfully towards the kettle in the scud each morning... If I was to wear clothes they'd be gutted.

I'm quite fat and ridiculously out of shape. In fact, it's a crime for me to be seen without my onesie on. :)

Fixed.

I'm quite fit and handsome. :)

Just dinnae helicopter the boiling kettle showing off to your audience across the road. Could end very badly...

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Just dinnae helicopter the boiling kettle showing off to your audience across the road. Could end very badly...

I always wear a taouil when changing the aquarium water and boiling loads of kettles... But I choose the smallest hand-taouil I can and always let it flip up just as I swing my tallywhacker through the kitchen door. :)

Heres Rixxy

Archived