ST SALES Announcement ( merged threads )

Swimmer

jambos are go!
I bow to your superior intellect.You usually take on the tyrant role in lambasting any opinion that is not following the party line anyway.

In fact, all you pro Vlad diehards deserve each other.

Nice to know I must have an IQ of at least 2!!!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you agree that they contributed ?

Of course they contributed. Goals came from both. As i said though i thought the penalty was the correct decision. Incidentally, had it been up the other end and we didnt get it would you have been raging?

But its a little simplistic to say that we lost because of those two decisions.We were rubbish before both goals and rubbish after them. I'm pretty certain thats the reason we lost the two cup ties

That truly is comedy genius, the opening goal in the semi final made no difference to the outcome of the game.

Aye right !

The way we were playing it was only a matter of time before Rangers scored and they could have rasied their game at any point to put us out of our misery. Indeed the 2nd goal signalled the end of the match as a 'contest' such was our ineptitude.

If you can honestly say that the level we played at that night (and in general over the last 2 years) satisifes you it explains why Hearts fans seem to accept being 2nd best and 2nd rate so often.

Why announce this?

Do they do this every year at this time?

We can expect a solid core of around 6000 to renew regardless. Are these the "thousands?"

No argument on earth will persuade this group NOT to renew anyway.

So. What do you believe?

Where are these "thousands" of fans renewing?

Is there any anecdotal evidence of streams of fans qeuing outside the ticket office?

Have thousands of fans had great difficulty phoning or paying online because of the mad rush?

These stories would almost certainly make it into the media. So far, silence. Where are all moans/complaints that you would inevitably hear following a mad stampede for tickets?

Sounds like the latest attempt to lie to our supporters without exact figures being announced from a CREDITABLE source.

Some of have the intelligence and minds of our own not to believe this propaganda.

Nice try though.

you must miss Julio ;)

Nucky Thompson
Whatever happened to....
He got launched:rolleyes: Me and Julio had different opinions but he wasn't a Hobo that's for sure.

The statement on the official website stinks. Period.

Even the most fervent supporter can't be fooled/coerced into believing this is nothing more than a PR tarradiddle.

Complete bluster and an embarrassment that it's even on the official site.

Manager please......

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
He got launched:rolleyes: Me and Julio had different opinions but he wasn't a Hobo that's for sure.

Banned or suspended?

He was a loveable soul. Inoffensive, really.

Charlie-Brown
Banned or suspended?

He was a loveable soul. Inoffensive, really.

I always got julio & rudi mixed up - who was the guy of very few words and a smiley?

ie very few words, ;)

davemclaren
7th place finishes always have me champing at the bit to see some more quality football that's for sure.

I have to admit to having been keen to renew when we finished 3rd in the First division. I think that made us 13th. :)

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
I always got julio & rudi mixed up - who was the guy of very few words and a smiley?

ie very few words, ;)

Julio was the wee soul with one line responses. I always pictured him as either a wee disabled guy or some very old stick who was housebound. Any ideas who he really is?

(He is probably an SAS man "somewhere in Southern Afghanistan")

But to me he was a truly likeable type. Harmless.

There are some folk on here too far up their ar8es, I'm a superfan I'm not renewing until they listen to me I want a new manager/players/stand and I want to let everyone know.

I'm a superfan I might buy extra ticket to get up you.

Dont renew/ do renew change the record let people make their own mind up.

By the way every year they make statements about season sales/shirts sales it a well known marketing technique make people think they are missing out something loads of others are getting.........but hey call it spin like its a bad thing ;)

gowestjambo
Spit or swallow?

I think we've swallowed enough for this season..............

colinmaroon

Much ToooooooDooooooo about Nothing!!!

The Comedian

Regarding the OP, all is can say is bollox. I don't plan on renewing but that's my decision based on how I view the club, a state to be honest.

If sales are booming and we more or less sell the 13500 mark, well I don't know if that's good or a truely frightning thought. What does that say about our support if despite how the club have treated the fans we sell all the ST's?

:(

penipenguin

I renewed mine today! must be the Friday/crunchie feeling! both seemed like a good idea!!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Er, please remember that aside from the slanging match here that the Marketing folk do have a job to do and their jobs depend as much on the club's income as anyone else. So any positive angle they can find (and it's clear they've been scraping the barrel with this one) will be used.

davemclaren
Er, please remember that aside from the slanging match here that the Marketing folk do have a job to do and their jobs depend as much on the club's income as anyone else. So any positive angle they can find (and it's clear they've been scraping the barrel with this one) will be used.

HMFC report 'season ticket sales are garbage'......;)

chester copperpot

Whats the deadline again, cant remember, cannae be arsed looking. :confused:

Spellczech
Julio was the wee soul with one line responses. I always pictured him as either a wee disabled guy or some very old stick who was housebound. Any ideas who he really is?

He?ll be gutted to read this. He bloody idolises you! LOL Though perhaps no longer!

davemclaren
Whats the deadline again, cant remember, cannae be arsed looking. :confused:

Monday 1pm I believe

I renewed mine today! must be the Friday/crunchie feeling! both seemed like a good idea!!

me and the missus did too, also my bro and his mates.

I await the i'm not a real fan, i'm killing the club by giving money to the regime, I must love Romanov responses heaven forbid I would just want to support my team. Some folk need to get a grip.

Francis Albert
The way we were playing it was only a matter of time before Rangers scored and they could have rasied their game at any point to put us out of our misery. Indeed the 2nd goal signalled the end of the match as a 'contest' such was our ineptitude.

If you can honestly say that the level we played at that night (and in general over the last 2 years) satisifes you it explains why Hearts fans seem to accept being 2nd best and 2nd rate so often.

First, the same could be said before Velicka's double vs Celtic at Parkhead. No doubt Celtic could have raised their game at any point but fortunately the ref didn't raise it for them.

And as a Hearts fan. although always hoping for the best, 2nd best would be good. If being better than that was my priority, I wouldn't be a Hearts fan.

Say What Again

Next time she wants an excuse for where I've been, I'll be right in touch with Hearts........

Oh, wait a minute, I didn't think. I might require a believable one!

Kickback is a battlefield these days.

:sad:

isn't it just?

The banter has died big time, I don't see the problem with people renewing there season tickets.

At the end of the day it's what we do isn't it? support hearts.

Say What Again

It hasn't spread to the love-in some call The Shed :P

First, the same could be said before Velicka's double vs Celtic at Parkhead. No doubt Celtic could have raised their game at any point but fortunately the ref didn't raise it for them.

And as a Hearts fan. although always hoping for the best, 2nd best would be good. If being better than that was my priority, I wouldn't be a Hearts fan.

No, unlike at Hampden when we were a disgrace Hearts actually played well at Parkhead that night (I was there, were you ??).

How is 2nd best "good" in a game between two teams ?

sandyseymour
Well done to everyone that has renewed - I haven't.

Strange they didn't give the amount sold;) but that sales are going well.

Bottom line is this thread could and probably will run right through until July when we will get the Real facts and figures - I think!:eek:

beyond caring about truth or fiction.....but nevertheless bought my ST yesterday and strangely pleased but not optimistic.....probably more in hope that we can't be as bad next season.....:confused:

isn't it just?

The banter has died big time, I don't see the problem with people renewing there season tickets.

At the end of the day it's what we do isn't it? support hearts.

Nonsense. There is many a quality thread of chit chattery, but of course in times such as these when we are scaling the depths normally associated with the green side of the city there ain't going to be broad smiles and hi-fives. Nobody is happy with mediocrity.

Vlad can sort it, he just needs to appoint a quality man in charge like he said he would. Next season, game on, goals scored, games won, hi-fives all round.

Guest gorgie kev
I'll say again,

0,,10289~3653701,00.jpg

Wooohooo!

Maybe this is a pic of people buying tickets for Robbies Testimonal:eek:

Guest JamboRobbo

:sad:

Indeed. It's sad that Vlads actions have left the Hearts support fighting amongs ourselves.

I know Julio personally and the days before I got married and had kids I used to go to a lot of away games with him. He's married himself, highly educated, good job etc etc.

In fact the total oppostite of how he came across on here!!!

Marmeladent?rtchen
I'll say again,

0,,10289~3653701,00.jpg

Wooohooo!

I see Jimmy Savile has sold out and renewed already!! ;)

Guest gorgie kev
Indeed. It's sad that Vlads actions have left the Hearts support fighting amongs ourselves.

Maybe Vlads thinking is divide and conquer.

I know Julio personally and the days before I got married and had kids I used to go to a lot of away games with him. He's married himself, highly educated, good job etc etc.

In fact the total oppostite of how he came across on here!!!

I thought FWJ description of a wee disabled guy was better myself Samster;)

Nonsense. There is many a quality thread of chit chattery, but of course in times such as these when we are scaling the depths normally associated with the green side of the city there ain't going to be broad smiles and hi-fives. Nobody is happy with mediocrity.

Vlad can sort it, he just needs to appoint a quality man in charge like he said he would. Next season, game on, goals scored, games won, hi-fives all round.

The chit chattery threads are a bit few and far between these days. They get lost between the 300 don't renew, hold strong threads and the well done chelsea/rangers threads.

You are correct nobody is happy with mediocrity I certainly am not however it has not stopped me renewing my ticket for next year along with everyone I know that has a season ticket. We all know what it will take to fix the problems let's hope the mad one just does it.

Then as you say High fives all round and hopefully no more chelsea/rangers threads and call to arms threads, back to the rubbish rumours and taking the rip out of hibs!!!:107years::107years::107years:

very strange how peoples attitude have changed in just 8-10 days,see thing is when I got a phone call from Hearts ticket office asking why I wasn't buying a ST before the cut off date for cheaper ST's,the girl told me that the general responce was that no one was buying ST's untill something was done to improve our manager situation,Vlad ,Rodders, etc.

Now all of a sudden it "record sales",wawee,just goes to show you,but yet almost every one I have spoke to either isn't renewing,on the swither or haven't done it yet,surely I'm not the only one who know's the only Hearts supporters that don't have ST's yet.

Tams bird

I havnt renewed. Tried to earlier on line, but im now in my brothers seat, and when i put in details its where i used to sit..Not paying for the one he is in now when he already has.....So stuff them all...

WalterEgo

I've renewed my ST but I'm not going to renew my player sponsorship. I'm really confused about where I fit on FWJ's Bad Person<------->Hero measuring stick :(

plastic_bas

Renewed for son and myself yesterday. Sales Office was busy people buying both season tickets and tickets for Robbie's game. Good crowd for me in front when I went in and same behind when I left.

In my opinion this next season is crunch. Son is finished uni and will have to pay full whack next year. He has been disallusioned this year and another year like this last may make him think if he gets a job away from Edinburgh

Some people watch Hearts regardless:rolleyes: If they were in the 3rd division I would renew. If you want 'quality football' get on a train to Manchester or London or keep watching Sky and Satanta with your slippers on.

i'm not renewing my season ticket and i've watched and will watch hearts regardless of what league they play in. because you or any other fan have a ST and others don't doesn't make you any better a fan and your dig at getting on a train to england or only watching sky or setanta is insulting.

by not renewing my season ticket i'm sending a message to romanov that i'm not happy with his mismanagement of my team and the harm he's doing to quality players is criminal. having puppets working with the players only brings the club into disrepute. does that bother you or have you no pride in the hearts.

Before I make this point its up to people if they want to renew early or not

I am not getting at any individuals

But it makes me really unhappy that people are renewing early

Its just giving a sign to the Romanovs keep on doing what your doing we will be back anyway

shaft us we love it basically

I will renew when a manager is appointed whith full autonomy

bigwull22

tried to renew this morning at t/o system was down, tried to get you to fill in form and ticket woul be posted out, now where have I heard that before?:evilno:

tried to renew this morning at t/o system was down, tried to get you to fill in form and ticket woul be posted out, now where have I heard that before?:evilno:

System is still down but renewed my 2 over the phone and was called back within 10 minutes with confirmation numbers.

Dirk Diggler

Remember Pedro talking a couple of weeks ago about Hearts fans that preach to others about not renewing are not 'real' fans?

I kinda agree with him.

:)

Archived