ST SALES Announcement ( merged threads )

Swimmer

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Nope he wasn't there. He's renewing tomorrow.

He'll be number 8001

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Nothing to do with a flag either. :)

He wears it round his body.

Protecting the Colors.

(Hope he gives it a wash now and again)

JamboRossi79
hmmmmm what a season we have had with the above

It almost doesnt matter we ballsed up every cup and got punted into the bottom 6

It almost doesnt matter that our wage bill is double everyone outside the OF

aye right

This is a shocking decision and I fail to see giving glen a debut as a big shining light

yes im happy he is doing well but im not going to let it cloud how bloody awful our club is throughout at the moment

Two shocking refereeing decision cost us in both cups (although I will admit that Audrey should have scored the third against Motherwell in the first game)

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
A very bold statement indeed.

And not the first made by Hearts this year either.

I think that single statement, even more than "thousands", proves they are lying to us.

Utterly absurd as well.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Two shocking refereeing decision cost us in both cups (although I will admit that Audrey should have scored the third against Motherwell in the first game)

Unbelievable these refs, God how I hate them.

Pots and kettles. ;)

Gary Glen - positive - He's played 2 games at home to St Mirren and ICT. Time will tell.

Humping the UEFA cup finalists Rankgers - Who have since beaten us on 3 further occasions including a raping at Tynecastle

Beating Celtic at Darkheid - fat lot of good that did us. They have beaten us a combined 8-0 in the other two games there

Humping Aberdeen and Falkirk - are you for real ? Big wows. Falkirk have won as many pts v us as we have v them !

Recent form of Miko, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Berra, Karpidis

- aye the league title awaits with this 'spine'

Beating the Hobos is always positive - clutching at straws here, they took 4pts v us and we took 4pts v them, but wait a minute who was top 6 ?

Elliot and Nade up at ICT - comedy gold

Need any more ?

- nah, you've proved yourself again !! Nae clue.

Rawrrrrrrr

Does anyone here want to tell us they honestly don't believe Jamborossi79 is not on the payroll?

Dont you think two shocking performances cost us in the cup games? We had 1 chance in each game. Pitiful.

JamboRossi79
Unbelievable these refs, God how I hate them.

Did you agree with the decisions ? Oh hang on you probably weren't there.

Nucky Thompson
There is no point in trying to stick up for Hearts JR79, you'll just get ripped, you're better going to a Hearts messageboard! Wait a minute:eek:

Rawrrrrrrr

and you dont think our utterly disgusting performances on these nights were the main problem?

JamboRossi79
Dont you think two shocking performances cost us in the cup games? We had 1 chance in each game. Pitiful.

We were pretty rank against Motherwell especially first half but we were no worse than Mothwerwell who had no chances (penalty being the exception)

Rankgers were pretty ordinary and again we weren't much worse than them until they got a game changing decision, surprise, surprise.

Disagree ?

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of Wit"

Irony is lost on you though.

And spelling.

JamboRossi79
Does anyone here want to tell us they honestly don't believe Jamborossi79 is not on the payroll?

I wish :)

There is no point in trying to stick up for Hearts JR79, you'll just get ripped, you're better going to a Hearts messageboard! Wait a minute:eek:

mod delete

mod delete

JamboRossi79
- nah, you've proved yourself again !! Nae clue.

No you have, I was asked for positives from this season, why can't you people read ?

I duly responded with my positives (which I probably missed out a few) all of which were pretty factual.

We were pretty rank against Motherwell especially first half but we were no worse than Mothwerwell who had no chances (penalty being the exception)

Rankgers were pretty ordinary and again we weren't much worse than them until they got a game changing decision, surprise, surprise.

Disagree ?

Disagree to an extent. Both Well and Rangers were poor but what does that say about us? We failed to land a glove on either of them. You have to agree that two ordinary teams not playing well and still managing to dismiss us without virtually any trouble is pretty poor.

Charlie-Brown

I'm starting a sweep on how quickly this thread will be closed - several already on the front page.....another 17 minutes. :)

Nucky Thompson
Sticking up for Hearts !! LOL. Only clueless thickos would defend the indefensible.
Indefensible??? He's only making excuses about his team getting knocked out the cups:cool: It's happened 70 times out of 72 in the 36 years I've supported Hearts. Work it out magicTs.

CornhillHearts

FWJ go and turn on Teenage Fan Club as this constant bellowing is becoming a pain up the a**e.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
I'm starting a sweep on how quickly this thread will be closed - several already on the front page.....another 17 minutes. :)

It's done well so far.

No reference to ****'s b*****'s c**k's or t*t's.

Restraint shown all round I say.

Positive: Robbie has lost the no2 jersey .... at least for now. :)

Negative: Thomson looks worse

jambos are go!
Superfan of the Universe.

Oh no, this thread is also developing into a slanging match.

So much for free speech.

Like being savaged by a dead sheep as someone once said(Denis Healey?)

We were pretty rank against Motherwell especially first half but we were no worse than Mothwerwell who had no chances (penalty being the exception) - Absolute stone wall penalty and an embarassment of a 1st half in front of a big away support. One chance, badly missed and a bit of effort all too late. Deservedly knocked out.

Rankgers were pretty ordinary and again we weren't much worse than them until they got a game changing decision, surprise, surprise. - Pathetic performance in a semi final and VERY easily beaten. Lots of effort to get through midweek by a decent support and let down badly. Inept tactics and a woeful effort. St Johnstone and Dundee Utd gave the Huns a much much more difficult game at Hampden.

Disagree ? Totally, your blinkered.

Any other positives ?!

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
FWJ go and turn on Teenage Fan Club as this constant bellowing is becoming a pain up the a**e.

Wat is "Teenage Fan Club" Meneer Kornholio?"

Ek ken dit nie.

Hoe gaan dit met jou in jou lekker wereld?

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Like being savaged by a dead sheep as someone once said(Denis Healey?)

Wrong again.

Geoffrey Howe, and he brought down another great tyrant.

JamboRossi79
Disagree to an extent. Both Well and Rangers were poor but what does that say about us? We failed to land a glove on either of them. You have to agree that two ordinary teams not playing well and still managing to dismiss us without virtually any trouble is pretty poor.

Yes I agree but in both games the referee made crucial decision against us. Can you honestly say that we would have got either decision going our way if the shoe was on the other foot.

Charlie-Brown
Negative: Thomson looks worse

Not from what I've seen - and even if the laddie has some rough edges to his game his passing & crossing is better than RN so worth persevering with until / unless we have a better option.

No you have, I was asked for positives from this season, why can't you people read ?

I duly responded with my positives (which I probably missed out a few) all of which were pretty factual.

Your 'positives' are total guff as I showed.

JamboRossi79
Your 'positives' are total guff as I showed.

No my positives are my positives and i'm sure others will agree in isolation. Doh try reading it does help :)

Yes I agree but in both games the referee made crucial decision against us. Can you honestly say that we would have got either decision going our way if the shoe was on the other foot.

Top Romanov like paranoia. Are his followers morphing into him. Quality.

JamboRossi79

Try answering the question then, would we have got away with basketball in box against Rankgers in a semi final.

The cruckie cookie

Is he not the Paymaster...Vlad, Vlad, come out, come out, wherever you are.;)

Nucky Thompson
No, just watching games with their eyes open.

jambos are go!
Wrong again.

Geoffrey Howe, and he brought down another great tyrant.

Wrong . Denis Healey said it about Geoffrey Howe. But facts are not your

strongpoint although you try and be a bit of a tyrant on here. Thankfully there are a few Denis Healy's about.

Mr Quagmire
Why announce this?

Do they do this every year at this time?

We can expect a solid core of around 6000 to renew regardless. Are these the "thousands?"

No argument on earth will persuade this group NOT to renew anyway.

So. What do you believe?

Where are these "thousands" of fans renewing?

Is there any anecdotal evidence of streams of fans qeuing outside the ticket office?

Have thousands of fans had great difficulty phoning or paying online because of the mad rush?

These stories would almost certainly make it into the media. So far, silence. Where are all moans/complaints that you would inevitably hear following a mad stampede for tickets?

Sounds like the latest attempt to lie to our supporters without exact figures being announced from a CREDITABLE source.

Some of have the intelligence and minds of our own not to believe this propaganda.

Nice try though.

I dont care TBH.

Buy a ticket or dont buy a ticket, quite simple really. :rolleyes:

Isnt it about time we moved on from blaming the officials ALL the time? For me it was a penalty at motherwell and the one at hampden we were never going to get. In no way were they the reason we put on terrible displays. We got what our performances merited: nothing.

JamboRossi79
Isnt it about time we moved on from blaming the officials ALL the time? For me it was a penalty at motherwell and the one at hampden we were never going to get. In no way were they the reason we put on terrible displays. We got what our performances merited: nothing.

Do you agree that they contributed ?

Try answering the question then, would we have got away with basketball in box against Rankgers in a semi final.

The final score was 2-0 and Rangers didn't even need to raise their game. The handball decision could have gone either way and made no difference to the outcome of the game. We certainly would not have got a similar decision in that particular game as we couldn't even get into their fecking box !!!!

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Wrong . Denis Healey said it about Geoffrey Howe. But facts are not your

strongpoint although you try and be a bit of a tyrant on here. Thankfully there are a few Denis Healy's about.

I bow to your superior intellect.

You usually take on the tyrant role in lambasting any opinion that is not following the party line anyway.

In fact, all you pro Vlad diehards deserve each other.

No, just watching games with their eyes open.

I prefer to watch Hearts with my eyes shut nowadays.

JamboRossi79
The final score was 2-0 and Rangers didn't even need to raise their game. The handball decision could have gone either way and made no difference to the outcome of the game. We certainly would not have got a similar decision in that particular game as we couldn't even get into their fecking box !!!!

That truly is comedy genius, the opening goal in the semi final made no difference to the outcome of the game.

Aye right !

Nucky Thompson
I prefer to watch Hearts with my eyes shut nowadays.
LOL:)

JamboRossi79
I bow to your superior intellect.

You usually take on the tyrant role in lambasting any opinion that is not following the party line anyway.

In fact, all you pro Hearts diehards deserve each other.

There that is more accurate :thumb:

Archived