Zaliukas

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Is he going to be there on Sunday?

Its been mentioned elsewhere whether he would lead the team up IF we won but has he actually been seen at any games recently or is he away having surgery?

I hope he's there at least to cheer us on. Would have been a nice touch for him to lead us out in his suit like Lee Wilkie did for Arabs in 2010 (Webster was stand in captain that day too of course).. and a joint Zal-Webster lifting IF we won like Lockie-Fulton in 1998 would be great too

Franklin Delano Bluth

He was at the go-karting earlier in the week, so suspect he's in Edinburgh with the rest of the squad and will travel through on Sunday.

rossthejambo

Sure I seen him on crutches before the derby so assume he's here. Would be an emotional moment to see him lift the trophy :sob:

Horatio Caine

There's a hint in today's Hootsman from Webby that if we win, Zal will be holding the cup jointly with Webby.

Which seems right and appropriate and decent.

The People's Chimp

He was at the go-karting earlier in the week, so suspect he's in Edinburgh with the rest of the squad and will travel through on Sunday.

Go karting while injured.

:seething:

What a guy. Hope he lifts the cup with Stroller

:jjyay:

Dallas Green

There's a hint in today's Hootsman from Webby that if we win, Zal will be holding the cup jointly with Webby.

Which seems right and appropriate and decent.

:spoton:

As long as he is in a suit and doesn't do a John Terry.

Zaliukas, out until the summer with an ankle injury, will be invited to lift the cup with Webster if Hearts win. The Scotland defender made the same gesture to Dundee United?s Lee Wilkie after deputising for him in the Tayside club?s 2010 Scottish Cup final victory. ?It?s a great honour to be captain but it?s not the be-all-and-end-all for me,? said Webster.

Nelly Terraces

For the love of god Hearts, win this cup.

The thought of seeing Zal in his whistle going up to collect the big shiny metal bucket will bring me close to tears. In fact, no 'close to' about it.

the general

For the love of god Hearts, win this cup.

The thought of seeing Zal in his whistle going up to collect the big shiny metal bucket will bring me close to tears. In fact, no 'close to' about it.

was talking to him on Tuesday Nelly and he is gutted at the timing of his injury

The Treasurer

Name dropper !!

was talking to him on Tuesday Nelly and he is gutted at the timing of his injury

Archived