Elliots wages

paulyjambo

paulyjambo

Does anyone know how much he is on per week? I was speaking to a few mates last night in the pub (all jamob's) one of my mates brought up that Elliot is on ?8K a week and said Elliot himself had told him that one night in Bar 38.

Can anyone confirm?

It's actually ?12,000. I know 'cause he told me one time when I bumped into him at Lidl.

jambo1982

Clum's on about ?1000 per week although he'll have annual increments each year.

Anybody know how much Paulyjambo gets paid a week???

I heard Clum gets ?12,000 per week and ?3,000 per goal...So that's ?12,000 per week...Worth Every penny!! :cool:

Commander Harris
Clum's on about ?1000 per week although he'll have annual increments each year.

I'd say this is more likely to be the case than 8k.

I'd estimate maybe 1-1.5k basic with ?500 per appearance.

I'd be very surprised if he was on anything more than 2k/week basic.

The Wicker Man

A Mars bar and a packet of crisps..... or was that Jankauskas?

We must pay out a hell of a lot of chocolate bars and potato snacks to rake up a bill of ?12m. :confused:

it's amazing that after a few drinks that all figures are greatly exaggerated. He is obviously a 2 can dan.

Rawrrrrrrr

Id head elliot and wallace took home about 3k each a week, based on the fact they dont have the cars or flats a lot of the others get

Doesnt sound to unlikely to me as both signed in the madness period and were pretty highly rated at the time

?8K per week is his 'dancing' fee in Newtown club bars. ;)

you've seen his dancing on you tube then. A can of tennents super is all it takes.

Calum Elliot? 8k a week. You guys should work for the tabloids.

I would agree whatever he earns is far too much though.

If he is still here next season and we do switch to the bonus payments. We should just give him ?10k per goal.

Then we won't have to pay him anything.

If he is still here next season and we do switch to the bonus payments. We should just give him ?10k per goal.

Then we won't have to pay him anything.

I know he's not everyone's favourite player but is it really necessary to force him into homelessness?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Pretty sure its 1k.

Still not bad for a donkey.

I know he's not everyone's favourite player but is it really necessary to force him into homelessness?

What does he have to pay for? He probably lives with his parents and he can't drive.:cool:

What does he have to pay for? He probably lives with his parents and he can't drive.:cool:

Through in an afro and a gay dancing video to chav music and you've got one cool laddie. :eek:

Through in an afro and a gay dancing video to chav music and you've got one cool laddie. :eek:

Lets be honest. We all want to be like Calum Elliot.

Guest JamboRobbo

he'll still have to pay for his rent. boys will be boys, so he probably has other expenses too. ;)

he'll still have to pay for his rent. boys will be boys, so he probably has other expenses too. ;)

Forgot about his tab in CC's.;)

:rolleyes:

Craigieboy

Paying that clown a quid is a ****ing frivilous waste of money IMO.

Get him and Nade to ****.

Ray Winstone

I hope he is on a low basic wage with a huge goal bonus.

At least he would be doing his bit to keep the wage bill down.

The Old Tolbooth
Id head elliot and wallace took home about 3k each a week, based on the fact they dont have the cars or flats a lot of the others get

Doesnt sound to unlikely to me as both signed in the madness period and were pretty highly rated at the time

You mean the madness period is over? :confused:

Miller Jambo 60
Elliot on 8K a week.........my :movethatass:

Give the Dougstar 500 a week and watch us climb the LEAGUE MA HA.

BOTTLE thats what counts.;)

He actually lives round the corner from me and does live with his parents and he can drive ;);)

Miller Jambo 60
He actually lives round the corner from me and does live with his parents and he can drive ;);)

Hope mummy tucks him in tonight.;)

The only Hearts player on ?8k a week these days is Ibby Tall, everyone else is on less than this. He will be off in the summer so the highest wage earner next season will be Larry on ?7.5k

Ray Winstone
8K a year is overpaying that useless twonk.

8k a week is too much for the majority of the players in our squad.

The only Hearts player on ?8k a week these days is Ibby Tall, everyone else is on less than this. He will be off in the summer so the highest wage earner next season will be Larry on ?7.5k

Would you get off that FM 2008???

Rumour was he (Kingston)was on €15k pw when he signed when you would get 65p for every euro. Now you will get 80p for every euro. Dependent how and where he gets paid, he could be well quids in.

Hopefully I'm not up too early and my brain is thinking the right way round.

Does anyone know how much he is on per week? I was speaking to a few mates last night in the pub (all jamob's) one of my mates brought up that Elliot is on ?8K a week and said Elliot himself had told him that one night in Bar 38.

Can anyone confirm?

Never listen to Jamob's, they all talk rubbish.:rolleyes:

Would you get off that FM 2008???

Rumour was he (Kingston)was on €15k pw when he signed when you would get 65p for every euro. Now you will get 80p for every euro. Dependent how and where he gets paid, he could be well quids in.

Hopefully I'm not up too early and my brain is thinking the right way round.

Correct mate, but isn't FM08 where everyone of kickback gets their facts from??

Heard it was $15,000 dollars Kingston was being paid mate, but that came from a website in Ghana so it's about as reliable as kickback figures I would guess. The journalist who published it in the UK simply changed the $ to ? and didn't bother with the pesky interest rates.

plastic_bas

Elliot and another player were in Halfway House on Wednesday night about 10pm. One was drinking WKD and the other either a fruit juice or a voddy and juice. Probably waiting for City Nightclub to open.

elliot must be on a good whack 1-1.5k a week as he has his own flat where i live.

lewis2006

If he was on ?8-?12K per week there's NO WAY he would have been touting himself for a move this summer if he aint gonna get a chance at hearts. More likely ?1.5-?2K tops

Archived