This fat woman should be starved herself.

Legend Claws

Tams bird

People like that should be put down. Think she has ate all its food, looking at the picture of her in the record...

Brian Whittaker's Tache

That truly sickens me, she needs to serve a prison term for that. A fine is just not enough. She needs her life ruined.

I'd like to kick the fat bitch in the head and I'm not a violent person

Mind you, it was Ferguslie Park so I'm surprised they didnt eat it

marshallschunkychicken

That makes me feel physically ill.

Beggars belief how anyone can even contemplate that kind of neglect, let alone perpetrate it.

lyonjambo

That's horrific! She should be tied to a door and not given food and water....

S C U M - they tried to interview her coming out of court her response was "Fk Off" she is filth and should rot in jail.

Angry Haggis

I just don't get it with some people - why on earth would you do that?

Totally appalled Kb'ers - its sickening.

Yes - lock her in a room for a week without food or water and lets see what happens.

That is just absolutely Heartbreaking :sad:

Why the hell would you do something like that to a Dog? :sad:

Then hearing that it had to lick the condensation off the window to try and stay alive just tops it all. She should NEVER be able to have ANY animals EVER again!! People like that should be locked up.

Absolutely ridiculous!!:evilno:

Muppetboy

its amazing how an incident like this can create such responses from mild mannered, placid people. when i hear of neglect and treatment like this i feel revulsion and a desire to physically harm the person responsible. that sounds very extreme but its seems the only way to express my feelings as reasoning would have no effect.

Truly horrific.

She's only 28 :Icky:

surely that was meant to say that she is a 28 pinter

I would kick her until my leg was very sore.

then punch her.

The Mighty Thor

I saw this piece of trash on TV last night.

When you hear what the poor dog had tried to do to survive you really want to strangle the stupid fat bitch.

Personally i would take her into hospital and sterilise her. Scotland has enough of her type already without her diluting the gene pool any more. In fact they shouldn't be adding chlorine to the water through there they should be pumping in contraceptive.

blondejamtart

The thing which makes me really angry about cases like this is the sentence which is invariably handed out to the accused. To me, anyone convicted of an animal cruelty or animal welfare offence should be banned from keeping any kind of animal for life - and that should be enforced. To ban someone from keeping an animal for a few years (as often happens in such cases) is useless.

And another point, someone who is capable of doing this to an animal is also often capable of other horrors. There are proven links between animal cruelty and cruelty to humans.

When you hear what the poor dog had tried to do to survive you really want to strangle the stupid fat bitch.

Personally i would take her into hospital and sterilise her. Scotland has enough of her type already without her diluting the gene pool any more. In fact they shouldn't be adding chlorine to the water through there they should be pumping in contraceptive.

Got to agree, if this is what she does to an animal, god knows what she would do to a child, who needs constant attention.

Chip Douglas

"As it wasted away, in a desperate bid to get some moisture, it had been licking condensation from the window".

Short term measure, send her to the hospital, sterilise her and ban her for life from looking after any living being. Any breach and she gets tied to a radiator in her own home to swim about her own faeces and urine until she resembles Kate Moss.

Long term, any sale of young animals (or otherwise) should be through governmentally licensed operations and all would-be buyers should be rigorously vetted.

Fat Weegie oxygen wasters need not apply.

Chip Douglas

And another point, someone who is capable of doing this to an animal is also often capable of other horrors. There are proven links between animal cruelty and cruelty to humans.

They're equally abhorrent to me, in fact I personally think cruelty to animals is worse.

Yes - lock her in a room for a week without food or water and lets see what happens.

Probably not much mate. She has enough fat on her to last for months without food.

Fat, schemie, ugly, minging, disgusting woman that she is.

:evilno:

Ivan Drago
The thing which makes me really angry about cases like this is the sentence which is invariably handed out to the accused. To me, anyone convicted of an animal cruelty or animal welfare offence should be banned from keeping any kind of animal for life - and that should be enforced. To ban someone from keeping an animal for a few years (as often happens in such cases) is useless.

Agreed - i think they should not only be banned from keeping animals but they should have to do serious time. Its just disgusting. I wouldnt necessarily go as far as to say the sentance should be the same as if it was a human being (thats a whole different arguement altogether), but this kind of behaviour deserves serious time inside imo.

Odd how the outrage on this thread is much, much greater than that on the people in a cellar thread.

Point to ponder.

Think it came to light that this "artist" was in fact a bit of a hoaxer and had not let the dog starve to death, it apparently escaped after one day and he had been feeding it.

Looks like he got the publicity he was after though!!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

That's horrific.

I genuinely hope she suffers a long, terrible, painful death.

Some people in this world are evel. Especially fat ^^^^s like her. :sad:

Miller Jambo 60

Hang her ,that is a poor excuse for a human being.:evilno:

alwaysthereinspirit
Probably not much mate. She has enough fat on her to last for months without food.

Fat, schemie, ugly, minging, disgusting woman that she is.

:evilno:

Let it out. Dont hold back.

Craigieboy

This is horrible.

What a big fat waste of space.

Shoot the ****.

Think it came to light that this "artist" was in fact a bit of a hoaxer and had not let the dog starve to death, it apparently escaped after one day and he had been feeding it.

Looks like he got the publicity he was after though!!!

Better that than the alternative.

If he had been doing that then it's worth more as an artistic statement than what had been suggested.

To my mind there's little wrong with being outraged by animal cruelty. Are we meant not to care because so many other bad things are happening?

Chip Douglas
Odd how the outrage on this thread is much, much greater than that on the people in a cellar thread.

Point to ponder.

I've pondered. What's your point?

inspector

I am involved with cases such as this as a part of my job. Personally the fact that she may not be allowed to own a pet again is not a punishment, she won't care. This type of **** have no morals. A prison sentence is more appropriate(unlikely) however we tax-payers will end up paying its fine and it will just laugh at us as she did for the cameras yesterday. ****

Its sick but i totally agree with Melbourne Jambo. A girl is locked away, frequently raped in a tiny cellar for her entire life and people feel free to crack jokes about it. Some twisted bitch lets her dog die of starvation and people want to kick her to death. Both are awful, but I know which ones worse.

Its sick but i totally agree with Melbourne Jambo. A girl is locked away, frequently raped in a tiny cellar for her entire life and people feel free to crack jokes about it. Some twisted bitch lets her dog die of starvation and people want to kick her to death. Both are awful, but I know which ones worse.

One incident shouldn't take away from the other, it's not a competition of evilness...

The sad thing is that people are becoming so used to hearing stories like the Fritl family...freakish things are becoming so commonplace that people are just desensitised to it probably. I'm not suggesting that starving a dog to death is worse than that, but as with anything animal related there's always the added injustice of them having taken responsibility for the helpless furry thing in the first place, then to go neglecting it and then putting it through needless agony while it slowly dies....well...words fail me. I would go on and explain that I also think it has a lot to do with the fact that humans are generally pretty rotten bizzums most of the time so when they do thing to hurt each other, it doesn't seem half as bad as someone being cruel to a dog. They're rarely cruel to humans or each other and usually just want to be your best chum....it's bloody heartbreaking to think what that dog went through. :sad:

That woman deserves to go through every bit as much agony as that dog did but you don't see any remorse at all....she actually even smirked at the tv cameras at one point. I hope some seriously bad karma catches up with her very soon.

Legend Claws

It is sickening and I didn't even read the full article.

The title has been changed by mods - the word for female dog has been swopped for woman, which is fair enough although she certainly is no woman, not even human.

I agree that she should be jailed etc but it all leads back to the debate I started about the murder of the poor 'goth' teenager and how screwed our justice system is.

A fine and oh my god she won't be able to own a pet again? I'm sure that will break her heart.

She needs a public flogging.

what a disgusting, vile, sick, ferked up world we live in

i truly despair of humankind.

we, as humans seem to be capable of such despicable acts of cruelty to our own kind, to animals and it is really depressing!

that is why we laugh at it, because if we actually took the time to fully get into the minds of these subhumans, we'd probably end up topping ourselves.

we are capable of such wondrous humanity, brilliance & intelligence, but debase ourselves with cruelty to kids, animals....

words fail, and it really upsets me

davemclaren
what a disgusting, vile, sick, ferked up world we live in

i truly despair of humankind.

we, as humans seem to be capable of such despicable acts of cruelty to our own kind, to animals and it is really depressing!

that is why we laugh at it, because if we actually took the time to fully get into the minds of these subhumans, we'd probably end up topping ourselves.

we are capable of such wondrous humanity, brilliance & intelligence, but debase ourselves with cruelty to kids, animals....

words fail, and it really upsets me

That's always been the nature of humanity Bev. We are capable of the best and the worst. :confused:

maltese jambo
They're equally abhorrent to me, in fact I personally think cruelty to animals is worse.

Agree with you.

Blondejamtart is right too; sentancing for these kind of crimes is obscenely leinient. In thoery if she is just fined, she could pick a dog up on her way home and do exactly the same thing.

Unfortunatly; while most of us agree this is unacceptable behaviour, this kind of thing is on the increase and i've seen some appalling cases of animal abuse.

Its down to culture in my opinion, animals can't tell people whats happening, but even if they could, no-ones listening these days.

Words fail me!!

I may go and increase my monthly subscription to the SPCA now!!

How people can harm an animal like that is beyond me! the story trully makes me sad and angry:evilno:

The law needs changed. Longer jail time needs to be dished out, maybe even bring back public flogins!

Archived