Worst chant ever?

RudiSkacel51

RudiSkacel51

That new one hibs are singing I thing they call it "Allez oh" is the worst chant I think I have ever heard in my opinion. Just wondering everyone elses views on this and if you can think of a worse chant?

bang bang, bang bang bang, bang bang bang bang- Livi.

Done ma tits in.

RudiSkacel51

'Hibees Hibees Hibees'

Sorry

Forgot all about that hahaha

I thought they were singing "tallyho!" first time I heard it. I preferred that notion so I'm sticking with it.

Still a dreadful chant though. As imaginative as ever from that lot.

They were chanting "Hibs" then clapping then "Hibs" again at the last derby. It sounded truly pathetic.

Jambof3tornado

Isn't a chant but Hearts fans to a shitty clap thing in section G

What's that all about?

Not just G. I do it too!!

maroonlegions

They were chanting "Hibs" then clapping then "Hibs" again at the last derby. It sounded truly pathetic.

Desperate attempt of trying to install a feel good factor from a support desperate to forget the utter humiliation of the biggest rodgering ever from their greatest rivals , who were presented a trophy for doing so in front of a world wide audience.Attention seeking claps followed by a one word syllable= broken mentally.We really did destroy them mentally on the 19th of May.

248074_476681742358401_545247738_n.jpg

Rudolf's Mate

Don't know if it was a chant but that song "hibee Hibernian, hibee Hibernian".

Truly horrific!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Motherwell doing the same thing but chanting "Keith" for Keith Lasley might be the worst ever. :lol:

Barney Rubble

That new one hibs are singing I thing they call it "Allez oh" is the worst chant I think I have ever heard in my opinion. Just wondering everyone elses views on this and if you can think of a worse chant?

Your right its total hibs 'shite' .

Don't know about chant but up at the Ross County game I heard someone shout "don't be jel be reem" after someone fouled Jamie Walker, poor poor shout

Glory glory to the Hibees was brutal,

with all their trophy and Scottish cups they have.

Very unoriginal. Loads of teams sing that.

Just remembered a couple:

'Here we, here we, here we f*ckin' go'

and

'We are the ______' insert any team here. To the same tune as 'we are the Mods'.

Utter shite.

Aleez oh song, all they do is sing that and they are from the capital.

What does the whole aleez oh thing even mean? Makes no sense to me bunch of cretins

Walter Bishop

Allez Allez ho Hibernian FC from the capital Allez allez ho!! :vrface:

Through from a Hobo "friend" on facebook i have seen they have a version with the IRA somewhere in the words. :wtf:

Jambos_1874

I despise anything that the Old Firm sing, especially "we are the p**ple". Tin hat on here but I can't stand the kujabi song we sing !!

Billy the Jambo

That stupid song that some of the Hearts fans sing to the tune of 12 days of xmas about Valois does my tits in

When the Hibs went up to lift the Scottish Cup we were there is one shite chant you'll never hear...

Chris Benoit

That stupid song that some of the Hearts fans sing to the tune of 12 days of xmas about Valois does my tits in

Great song, sang a version for Paulo Sergio at Pittodrie last season

I agree - my mates are prone to singing this in boozers after an "achievement result" and it does my heid in

I agree - my mates are prone to singing this in boozers after an "achievement result" and it does my heid in

Heard it after some functions.

Shyte.

'We only one 5-1'

Highly inaccurate as we won the city and eternal bragging rights too.

'We only one 5-1'

Highly inaccurate as we won the city and eternal bragging rights too.

:verysmug:

True.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

That hibs one is gash what's the significance did their sect 43 boys just trawl YouTube and take it from some eurotrash ultras?

One of the worst I've heard was Aucinleck Talbot's eeka peeka peeka po ow whatever it was. Was a nice story behind trying to help a deaf/dumb fan fit in I think but it came across very cringeworthy

Parkhead 81/82 days when disabled fans parked blue three wheelers behind the goals we had several thousand a loud shout of ' spastics spastics give us a wave . Spastics give us a wave. I was young even back then I cringed radio scotland slated us.

Must be shite being a St Johnstone fan. Their entire repertoire seems to consist of:

St Johnstone, la la la, St Johnstone, la la la

and

St Johnstone *clap clap clap clap*, St Johnstone, *clap clap clap clap*

Guest C00l K1d

Tbf at least the alley oh song generates a wee bit atmosphere.

It's like the avicii song for us i suppose

'When the Hibs go up to win the Scottish Cup we'll be there..we'll be there'

That one cracks me up every time.

Piles of teams in Europe, a good few of them in Germany at least, have some sort of version of that tune. Just another bog standard song in a repertoire of many but not for our neighbours. It seems to have become some sort of signature anthem for them now. :laugh:

The souls.

queensferryjambo

Parkhead 81/82 days when disabled fans parked blue three wheelers behind the goals we had several thousand a loud shout of ' spastics spastics give us a wave . Spastics give us a wave. I was young even back then I cringed radio scotland slated us.

I never witnessed this in the early eighties but I remember Hearts fans singing this same chant mid eighties on one of my first visits to Parkhead - chants were directed at a carer in the main stand who kept gesticulating at the Hearts end. Disgraceful and embarrassing :(

Oh and a chant I cannae stand is that stupid - 'We are the people' Rangers sing - always bugged me.

The Old Tolbooth

It's not even theirs, they nicked it from Motherwell who have been doing it for a while now, but they clap a lot and then sing "Keith", for Keith Lasley, Hibs simply copied it because they can never think of songs of their own!

Ooh to be a-Hibee

What the **** does that actually mean?

That's the one that rips my knitting too, it makes them sound like they've been feckin let out for the day!!

Gregory House M.D.

What's that all about?

Always thought it was "Get intae them, stop ******* about" but really don't know :lol:

Gregory House M.D.

A whole page of Cringeworthy Hibs shite and this hasn't got a mention. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you The most cringeworthy, shite chant ever produced:

"We're the mental Hibees baby, we've got class. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibees ya bas"

:awful:

What's that all about?

The retro clap - My worst enemy. Boo'd it every time!

Matthew Le Tissier

The retro clap - My worst enemy. Boo'd it every time!

:yas: will keep an ear out for any booos :lol:

Archived