Traffic Warning

foghorn5

4 way traffic light controls at the Balgreen Junction, was causing 15/20 minute delays yesterday, so allow for this if match bound. Bus Delays already posted on Lothian Buses.

Don't think I've ever seen driving as bad as some guy in a pickup after the game.

Drives on the wrong side of the road, nearly knocks over a woman...

Sticks his head out the window (whilst driving on the wrong side of the road) to scream "******* hoor"

He then skips past 20 cars in the queue to go through the red light...

Then blocks the incoming traffic, so his missus gets out and moves some cones.

He's not done though, as he attempts to cut across the traffic from balgreen to chesser, slowly barging himself through whilst either chatting or arguing with pedestrians...

******* nuts

FarmerTweedy

Don't think I've ever seen driving as bad as some guy in a pickup after the game.

Drives on the wrong side of the road, nearly knocks over a woman...

Sticks his head out the window (whilst driving on the wrong side of the road) to scream "******* hoor"

He then skips past 20 cars in the queue to go through the red light...

Then blocks the incoming traffic, so his missus gets out and moves some cones.

He's not done though, as he attempts to cut across the traffic from balgreen to chesser, slowly barging himself through whilst either chatting or arguing with pedestrians...

******* nuts

You always see someone driving like a total idiot after games, but that one takes the biscuit I think!

The good thing about the road works was that I park just up from Luckies* and it usually takes me ages to get along to Chesser, up Chesser Ave and onto Slateford Rd, then onto Craiglockhart Ave, but today it took no time at all, mainly because all the traffic seemed to be stuck between Tynie and the lights at Luckies*!

Result!

*For the youngsters, Luckies is now called The Horseshoe (unless it's changed its name again and I've not noticed!) but will forever be Luckies to anyone who remembers it as such!

Archived