Best mobile at the moment????????

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Due an upgrade and have been scouring the web for a new handset, currently have a Motorola KRZR but want to go back to Nokia, anyone got a 6300???? or recommend anything?

one of the ?10 phones from asda. small. light. phones. texts. its the way to go.

Dont get the LG KF600.

It just looks like an old phone. Its very boring, chunky and again BORING.

Thats all.

Walter Bishop
I've just got a Nokia N95 8GB.

I like it!

I was looking at this, is it not a bit big???

Era Macaroons

I like it!

I have seen said phone and its a gem.

If you want Nokia , this must be considered

Might get this myself as well

gorgiegirl

I like it!

Is it the black or silver? I too am due an upgrade and was wondering if the black was worth the extra in line rental.

Dont get the LG KF600.

It just looks like an old phone. Its very boring, chunky and again BORING.

Thats all.

Really?

I thought about getting that but got LG KF700 in the end instead and I absolutely love it. Would highly recommend it, but obviously if you really want to go back to Nokia its not going to suit you.

N95 was probably the best Nokia I saw when I was looking last month, but a lot of the sales people in the shops were advising me against it saying there had been a lot of software problems and people having to spend hours speaking to customer services trying to get it fixed.

Craigieboy

The Nokia 6300 is great. By far the best phone I've had.

If you like a phone that is just a phone then this is the one for you. Although it does have a decent camera, mp3 & other stuff.

It is extreemly easy to handle. Very fast going through applications & easy to text.

Gets great reviews as well.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/mobile-phones/review/2007/04/22/Nokia-6300/p1

You'll not regret it.

I just got a Nokia 6500 Classic. Looks fabulous, beautiful design. Made out of a milled lump of aluminium so feels sturdy for it's size.

Makes phone calls and does texts. No need for fancy nonsense, classc design is the way forward if you are a gentleman.

Robertson9

Just got the N95 8GB also, got the free spiderman film on it also (if your into it, deleted mine), can connect to your TV etc good quality.

Cracking deal with Dialaphone, 12 month contract ?35 per month, 600 mins 600 texts.

REMEMBER WHAT YOU PAY OVERALL WITHIN YOUR CONTRACT !!!!!

N95 8GB in my opinion 10 outa 10:cool:

heartgarfunkel

Nokia N82 - exactly the same capabilities as the superb N95 in a much smaller candybar with the advantage of having potentially more than 8GB capability through a microSD slot. Also thoroughly stable software-wise cf. the N95. It's a bit niche and folk are intrigued by it, N95's ten-a-penny. Built in sat nav, better sound quality than my ipod, the list just goes on and on:)

Plus, although the 5MP top quality camera lens is the same, the software for pics is better, and it has full bhuna Xenon bad-boy flash.

Is it the black or silver? I too am due an upgrade and was wondering if the black was worth the extra in line rental.

Black. It is bigger than some phones, but I'm cool with that.

jack D and coke

Definately go for the N95 mate its a belter. I thought it was a bit big at first but best phone i've ever had and better looking than n82. I'm on it right now, the internet is really speedy and used the sat nav this week as i'm working down in canterbury. Excellent! As for the software probs well i've not had any, its the sony ericsson's that have the problems. I know a few people with that k850i and its always switching itself off mid call and what not. Cant recommend the N95 enough to you mate.

I got a Vodafone 716 the other week (not due an upgrade yet, but smashed mine with a hammer so had to be a pay as you talk)

Simple phone, but pretty deecent.

Battery is rubbbish though, says 300 hours standby, lucky to get 48 hours from it (and thats with little or no use)

Definately go for the N95 mate its a belter. I thought it was a bit big at first but best phone i've ever had and better looking than n82. I'm on it right now, the internet is really speedy and used the sat nav this week as i'm working down in canterbury. Excellent! As for the software probs well i've not had any, its the sony ericsson's that have the problems. I know a few people with that k850i and its always switching itself off mid call and what not. Cant recommend the N95 enough to you mate.

got the sony K850i and in a word its Shi*e. turns itself off, camera quality is shocking, volume has decresed since i got it, zero button has fell off, bettery life - one minute the bat is full next the red light appears. had it a year but on an 18month contract, cant wait to change. also had the k800 before and that was poor - serves me right for gettin another one!!!

I fancy the Iphone next? what ppl think of this, the internet is class and i always have my phone and i-pod on my anyway so being a bit bigger wouldnt be too bad?

Professor.Arturo

Sony Ericsson K800i cracking phone, 3.2mp camera and does everything else I need from it :)

marshallschunkychicken

The N95 is good from what I've seen.

If you're a bit techy, then get what I have, the Orange SPV M700. Cracking PDA phone with loads of free software available on the net, through legitimate and dubious sources.

spacerjoe
The N95 is good from what I've seen.

If you wait a month or so, you can pick up the N96...

... apparently it has broadcast tv on it.

Say What Again

Another vote here for N95 8Gb.

I'm still not too sure what benefit there is in having a barcode reader though

Better call Saul

DEFO N95 the wifi is the bollocks:)

bar code reader is not :confused: agreed with previous post

But there are loads of other software you can download for it to

And not to forget the icing on the cake..............

My n95 has "tom tom" on it which i had to load myself

get it up ye.:P

Dean Winchester

I've got the Samsung U600, great little phone does everything I need it to... Calls and texts... Contract is great to... Works out at around ?20/month for 500 mins/Unlimited Texts ;)

Archived