This Weekends Fixtures

Rudy T

What a massive weekend this is for us.

With Ross County and St Mirren both at home we really need to get the 3 points.

This could be a pivitol weekend in the top 6 race - wins for all 3 sides would see Ross County go above HIbs - us a point below them and above Killie and St M equal points with Killie and two behind HIbs and all 3 of us have a game in hand over Aberdeen and HIbs.

The form table shows Hibs are only just better than Dundee with 7 points from 30 and Aberdeen aren't much better.

All to play for and a big crowd at tynie could be the difference.

MR INCREDIBLE

This could be a pivitol weekend in the top 6 race - wins for all 3 sides would see Ross County go above HIbs - us a point below them and above Killie and St M equal points with Killie and two behind HIbs and all 3 of us have a game in hand over Aberdeen and HIbs.

The form table shows Hibs are only just better than Dundee with 7 points from 30 and Aberdeen aren't much better.

And if my Aunty had hee-haws !!

Kilmarnock play away to Inverness tomorrow, but we will still have a game in hand over them. We really need to beat Killie this weekend, it's crucial for a top six spot then we can try to push on. How often have we been saying this though, games are running out. Time to start a run of results.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Oh, we'll probably win this one.

We follow up every league win with a draw and/or a loss again before the team is able to properly motivate itself again for another win. :rolleyes:

Ive said to my dad for couple weeks were due to give someone a hiding, i think Killie could be a fitting way to do it, no luck against them at all in reason times , least big ******* sheridans ootski!

3-0 Famous ngoo double and wilson from a heeder! while Goncalves burys Hibs at St Mirren Park !

Fancy us to win. Killie aren't the most consistent of teams and beating Motherwell on Saturday will last them a while. They'll get feck all up north tomorrow. Expect them to struggle against us too. 2-0 Hearts.

The league table is crazy. I don't think we can produce a run of results that will enable us to finish 2nd to 4th but anything else is possible. Maybe 4th could be done. It's going to be an almighty scramble for the top 6 places though. We just need two wins in a row to stay in the hunt.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The league table is crazy. I don't think we can produce a run of results that will enable us to finish 2nd to 4th but anything else is possible. Maybe 4th could be done. It's going to be an almighty scramble for the top 6 places though. We just need two wins in a row to stay in the hunt.

"... We just need two wins in a row... "

Sounds so simple when you put it like that, eh?... :(

"... We just need two wins in a row... "

Sounds so simple when you put it like that, eh?... :(

Yep. Any team in the league can have a short run of results, even by playing total yad. We'll probably play well in the next few games and come away with 2 points, such has been our inability to produce the holy grail of a league campaign... momentum.

The way the league table is right now, any team with designs on getting in the top 6 will have to have a good haul of points very soon. There are too many teams in the mix for a team to draw their way into the top 6.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Yep. Any team in the league can have a short run of results, even by playing total yad. We'll probably play well in the next few games and come away with 2 points, such has been our inability to produce the holy grail of a league campaign... momentum.

The way the league table is right now, any team with designs on getting in the top 6 will have to have a good haul of points very soon. There are too many teams in the mix for a team to draw their way into the top 6.

I'm not convinced we will string two wins back to back at all this season. We only seem able to actually win a game after losing or drawing two beforehand. It's frustrating the living shit out of me. :mad:

Hope to god sheriden is not playing. He fecking loves a goal against us. Il go 2-1 hearts. Ngoo double!!

Sherridan out for about 6 weeks :10900:

Archived