Whos for more sprouts?

Towzer

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/TynecastleForHire/0,,10289~1295840,00.html

:eek:Marketing madness.And it isnt even May.Some desperado must be

pushing this nonsense

TBH Mate, I work in the Catering Trade and have worked as a Chef in Hotels and Restaurants, This is the Time when christmas menu's and parties are organised, It's a really busy time (Obviously:confused:) and if you're not fast, you're last!!

TBH Mate, I work in the Catering Trade and have worked as a Chef in Hotels and Restaurants, This is the Time when christmas menu's and parties are organised, It's a really busy time (Obviously:confused:) and if you're not fast, you're last!!

Aye right,there,ll be folk camping outside the Gorgie suite as we speak.

Aye right,there,ll be folk camping outside the Gorgie suite as we speak.

I never said that people would be camping outside the Gorgie Suite, I'm just saying that Hearts won't be the only ones advertising Christmas nights out!! It's not rocket science...There's a lot of planning to be done for these events.:confused:

I hate MadVlad and his puppets more than most, BUT, I think you're just being a bit picky, IMO, It's something they're doing right...And there's not alot of that at the moment!! :mad:

I would say June/July is when the Christmas organising starts, maybe Hearts are just trying to steal a march on everyone else. I doubt it has anything to do with being desperate.

Some people just love to take a negative slant on everything that comes out of Hearts, in fact there is so much spin on this messageboard that even the king of spin himself, CM, would blush!

Archived