Willie Collum: A dossier.

Eckauskas

Lord Beni of Gorgie

He did the League Cup semi (the other one), huge surprise if he got the final.

He gave the pen against Goodwin and booked him, also Dundee derby, he allowed an advantage and pulled it back for a United pen, but did not do so in the Edinburgh derby. So he doesnt really know his own mind. Maybe he should take a "well earned" break

Lord Beni of Gorgie

his biggest problem is that he breaths. end of topic :D

Your saying he is an oxygen thief :cry2:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

his biggest problem is that he breaths. end of topic :D

He absorbs oxygen through his moist amphibious skin and has rudimentary gills right next to his beef curtains.

He absorbs oxygen through his moist amphibious skin and has rudimentary gills right next to his beef curtains.

that made me shudder! :11300:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

that made me shudder! :11300:

Same reaction I get every time I see his slimy amphibious snout and his distorted creepy swamp-dwelling visage. :yucky:

Same reaction I get every time I see his slimy amphibious snout and his distorted creepy swamp-dwelling visage. :yucky:

i can see a future in profile building for you young sir. :deal2:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

i can see a future in profile building for you young sir. :deal2:

I'm normally all for preserving animals and our local aquatic ecosystems but that bottom feeding wee wretch is poisoning his environment. Best to just leave him to dry out on the river bank and be done with him . :)

When his name was read out on Saturday - there was a collective groan from both ends of the ground - I think that says it all about him.

He's a shocking ref - really has no appreciation of the game and how to let it flow - what is a bad challenge and what is mistimed etc etc - if he's the best we have then we're in trouble. I hope he gets the Scottish Cup Final so he can show case his pishness to a wider auidence, but please not the league cup final. I dont think he's corrupt as such.

That said he was watching Stevenson like a hawk - he absolutely had it in his mind that any challenge from him was getting punished - which should be looked at by the authorities - there were worse tackles in the game that went unpunished. You could see from the reaction of the players inc. MacKay- Steven that it didn't merit more than a word in his ear.

Agreed!

Nothing will get me to change my mind that, for whatever reason, Norris wanted Caley in the final.

Maybe not so much "anti-Hearts" but "pro-Caley"? That is, a sort of "give them a chance" sort of thing.

Whatever, the reason, he favoured Caley that day, without any doubt and that, by the strict definition of the word is corruption.

We've been done by some horrendoue refereeing decisions over the years but Norris performance in the semi against ICT was bordering on cheating.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

We've been done by some horrendoue refereeing decisions over the years but Norris performance in the semi against ICT was bordering on cheating.

I agree. But what to do. Will things change with a change of ownership. Just can't see it. One of these things we just need to get on with it

Was that the same guy who was calling Collum a "bead rattling c%*t" for most of the game and then insisted that collum was a bigot?

Probably. Was in the Lower Tier, just past the centre, on the dugout side. Kept shouting abuse, Collum clearly heard him about 5/10 minutes in when he came across at a throw in, and had a wee smirk to himself, which only started him shouting "What the **** are you smiling about you bigot ****" :vrface:

Probably. Was in the Lower Tier, just past the centre, on the dugout side. Kept shouting abuse, Collum clearly heard him about 5/10 minutes in when he came across at a throw in, and had a wee smirk to himself, which only started him shouting "What the **** are you smiling about you bigot ****" :vrface:

Ha yeh thats the same guy. I had the pleasure of listening to his shouts all game as I was sat fairly close to him.

Gregory House M.D.

It was soft because neither was deliberate, therefore, should not have been a penalty as per the laws of the game. If that had been given against us at the other end JKB would have been in meltdown with a seethefest,with conspiracy theories, corrupt officials, etc. They also had a penalty shout at the end for a non deliberate handball too remember, that was correctly not given. In the end, our penalty just cancelled out their offside goal.

Don't talk mince. The first handball hit Ledleys arm in an un-natural position. The second handball from Victor Wanyama stopped the ball falling at the feet of a Hearts player.

It was an absolute stonewaller.

Their penalty shout was absolutely laughable. Not because the handball was accidental but because the ball never once struck any part of either of Andy Websters arms.

I love how it somehow makes people rest easier about shocking decisions going against us, if they invent bad decisions in our favour. Same old pish every time :lol:

Archived