Uefa

jamborich

funktasticlad

Thats shocking like. Ken theres been loads oh threads on the subject oh a new league format but summit needs to be done, and i've always thought this its no just cause we've finnished in the bottom six. 20 or 18 team elite league, scottish 1st and scottish 2nd with 12 or 15 teams in them with the same format for promotion and play offs as there is in england with top two in each league being promoted and 3rd and 4th getting a two legged play off at the national stadium with a trophy at the end oh it. One team coming up one team going down doesnt happen in any other top league in europe apart fi ours that i can think of??? Someone should start a website petition and go round all the fans forums, supporters clubs etc etc and get the GFA told as the current set up is boring

Really hope they don't notice tbh !! If results go a certain way we'll be 5 points clear in third and UEFA will lob our name into the draw !!!!

bean counter

I'm with you on this Harryp. I think we should keep shtum ............. you never know what could happen

Really hope they don't notice tbh !! If results go a certain way we'll be 5 points clear in third and UEFA will lob our name into the draw !!!!

Passport renewed and waiting. I knew it'd be ok in the end. :)

maroonlegions
Passport renewed and waiting. I knew it'd be ok in the end. :)

true and only 3 points behind the flair masters , would love it if we finished on more points than them, funny as feck it would be.;):107years:

Archived