Allardyce on way...........

Clerry Jambo

Cant see big Sam being happy with a madman tryng to tell him who to play and who not to play.

Hahaha is that us or Man City you are referring too!?!?!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Sacking SGE and replacing him with Sam Allardice for no apparent reason is nearly as ridiculous as sacking Burley for Rix!:eek:

Allardyce has really gone down in my estimations after I saw him on Super Sunday. He came across as very arrogant and very stubborn. I couldn't believe he could sit there and think he was talking expertly about how top clubs play football. While he did a great job at Bolton, managing a small time club with a tight budget is very, very different to managing a side that should be near the top of the league. As Sam found to his over-inflated ego's surprise when he took over Newcastle, done **** all and was sacked after less than 6 months.

Allardyce has really gone down in my estimations after I saw him on Super Sunday. He came across as very arrogant and very stubborn. I couldn't believe he could sit there and think he was talking expertly about how top clubs play football. While he did a great job at Bolton, managing a small time club with a tight budget is very, very different to managing a side that should be near the top of the league. As Sam found to his over-inflated ego's surprise when he took over Newcastle, done **** all and was sacked after less than 6 months.

hahah your kidding arent you.... Newcastle were fecked due to having some of the most incompetent managers the EPL has seen. Rebuilding can take a very long time if the clubs rotten to the core (hint hint vlad)

hahah your kidding arent you.... Newcastle were fecked due to having some of the most incompetent managers the EPL has seen. Rebuilding can take a very long time if the clubs rotten to the core (hint hint vlad)

I know. That was just a cheap shot at Allardyce who really annoyed me on Sunday. Thought the decision to sack him was very daft at the time but having spoken to a couple of Newcastle fans, they were expecting a period of transition but very shocked at how tactically inept SA's Newcastle team looked at times.

High balls to Martins and Owen? Mmmmmmm...

It appears that the man is very stuck in his belief of systems and I think because of that he'll struggle to excel in a top of the league job. Though I'll admit it was very daft to liken Newcastle Ushighted as a top of the league side. :laugh:

dublin-Jambo

I would take him at Hearts. I think Allardyce has something to prove after getting booted. Doubt he would come though.....

alwaysthereinspirit

That had nothing to do with Alardyce. Most of the players there were not his and he had a ton of injuries. He would have been fine given more than 6 months. Look at Keegans record in the first 12 games.

The owner at Newcastle is nuts.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Bung boy at Hearts with Vlads attitude to agents, never.

Would seriously reduce Sams income not being able to personaly negotiate with agents.

Archived