Tradesmen - Work Boots...

RoyCropper

Any tradesmen or anyone else recommend me a good website to buy work boots from?

Usually buy Jalletes but the price of them is ridiculous. Also, I recall being in absolute agony breaking in the last pair as they moulded themselves to the shape of my feet.

Anyone recommend an alternative?

Cheers.

Dewalt apprentice boots are like wearing trainers mate. I used to wear 3 pairs on socks when I wore riggers just so they didn't rip my feet to bits. Can wear a pair of football socks with dewalt ones and never had a problem

Guest C00l K1d

yes, steel toe capped, you would'nt think so when wearing them tho06J3600b.jpg

Needing a new pair as the seals on mine have all burst and the steel is showing through the toe, will look into getting these ones cheers bud

south morocco

screwfix are by far the cheapest , dewalt seem to last the longest and are quite comfy, suppose it depends on your trade too .

I always found uvex boots to be the most comfy and they seem to last.

Even when I was still in the building game I would normally get a year out of them , and I spent a lot of my time concreting

Those Timberlands are quite often in Makro for about ?40.

I'd be surprised if they were the same ones mate, as they are normally around about ?120

Tools To The Trade at peffer place in craigmillar. Never been in myself but its near my work and ive heard good reports.

You do any deals on waterproof trousers mate?

Needing a decent pair mine got wrecked today

Not sure if our Leith depot have any, will let you know tomorrow

Costco usually have a large selection of dewalt work boots and they're reasonably priced.

Archived