Ticket for Tomorrow

Chris Benoit

Due to unforeseen circumstances my sister can't make the game tomorrow so I'll be taking her ticket and sitting with my niece in the East Stand so my ticket for the South Stand upper is going spare.

Would be willing to give it away if someone has a good enough sob story or if you want to give me face price I'll chuck in a pint from the Station Bar pre-match.

Upper section 3rd row from front near the centre.

HeartsForever

Due to unforeseen circumstances my sister can't make the game tomorrow so I'll be taking her ticket and sitting with my niece in the East Stand so my ticket for the South Stand upper is going spare.

Would be willing to give it away if someone has a good enough sob story or if you want to give me face price I'll chuck in a pint from the Station Bar pre-match.

Upper section 3rd row from front near the centre.

What a guy, superb effort btw! Already got tix, West Stand, hopefully b bouncin! Mon big Ngoo!

No worries bud I'll be in the Station Bar from about 12.30-1.00 just ask behind the bar for Martin and they'll send you in my direction.

Or if you want you can pm me your number and I can give you a bell when I'm heading through and could meet en-route.

I've got two tickets as well going spare for South Lower. Floored with a bug and no way making the game. Off work sick too.

I've got two tickets as well going spare for South Lower. Floored with a bug and no way making the game. Off work sick too.

That's a bummer bud. Saying that at quarter to five you might be greatful for missing it :lol:

no probs canny believe i missed out cos of the poxy 'pint behind the bar' trick

and not for the first time i may add

no probs canny believe i missed out cos of the poxy 'pint behind the bar' trick

and not for the first time i may add

I have a spare ticket if your still in need of 1.

Archived