TSFM Draft Proposal to send to SPL/SFA/SFL

AllyjamboDerbyshire

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Does anyone know if any of the Hearts supporters groups are acting on this suggestion by Auldheid on TSFM to lobby the SPL, SFA or SFL to try to produce better, more accountable governance of football in Scotland. In my oppinion it's an excellent effort and worthy of the backing of all supporters clubs and representatives. Efforts have been made to prevent it being a Rangers knocking exercise and it is merely an attempt to get these bodies sorted out and to respect sporting integrity. Alex Thomson, of Channel 4 News, has featured it in his most recent blog.

I've attached a link for anyone who hasn't read it yet, my appologies if it doesn't work, I'm not great at these things, but if it doesn't, and you're interested, get on over to The Scottish Football Monitor and read it there.

As far as I'm concerned there's no point in supporters moaning about the decisions/actions/non-actions etc of these governing bodies if nothing is done when an opportunity presents itself.

http://scottishfootballmonitor.wordpress.com/2013/01/19/a-question-of-trust/

Footballfirst

It should really be the Hearts Trust or the Federation who takes this forward, but I don't know if there has been any contact with these organisations. I suspect that JKB itself probably has more active members than either of the "fans" organisations. i.e. is this something that JKB could/should take on?

Geoff Kilpatrick

I think Scottish football is perfectly fine.

::troll:::'>

AllyjamboDerbyshire

It should really be the Hearts Trust or the Federation who takes this forward, but I don't know if there has been any contact with these organisations. I suspect that JKB itself probably has more active members than either of the "fans" organisations. i.e. is this something that JKB could/should take on?

I think the idea is that at least one supporters organisation takes up on the proposal, they can amend it if they want something added or to word it in a way they feel more appropriate for the individual clubs or their supporters. As you suggest, The Hearts Trust or Federation might well be the ideal organisations to take it forward. It is undoubtedly open to JKB to take it on, perhaps with a poll to be able to say they have the backing of their members. Remember, this is a proposal to make the governance of Scottish football better, for all!

Archived