Mhanky TV Sky 436 Hearts v Celtic 20-11-99

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

One thing sticks out like a sore thumb - The ref is a joke!!!! Surprise surprise eh!!

Some cracking players on show, Baggio and Mickey (before he got sent off for nothing!!)

What does the score end up from this game?

Ah just turned it on, it's 1-1, how do I not remember this game?

Gary McSwegan has just been substituted and has an arse the size of a 'small country'. Just waiting for Sellik to get their injury time winner or penalty. :evilno:

Oh **** I remember it now. Cameron sent off when we were 1-0 up and looking comfortable. That's really annoyed me now.

Was this not a 6-1 game?

Nah, the game was at Tynecastle. We led early through a Cameron goal only for him to be sent off in the second half for a throwing his arm into Mjallby's chest. We then went on to lose 2-1 with Moravcik winning it with 2 to go.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Nah, the game was at Tynecastle. We led early through a Cameron goal only for him to be sent off in the second half for a throwing his arm into Mjallby's chest. We then went on to lose 2-1 with Moravcik winning it with 2 to go.

The memories! :sad:

shaun.lawson

They should show the later two games that season instead! :)

Oh, Heartski: the 6-1 game was a year later at Parkhead.

Camerons dismissal still rankles.One of the many through the years.

I don't understand. There is no basis to the OF in Scottish football.

Ian Wright scored too I think.

Buffalo Bill

Remember him playing in that game. They signed him as Larsson broke his leg the month before:)

Buffalo Bill
Remember him playing in that game. They signed him as Larsson broke his leg the month before:)

Sellik's the number one-stop shop retirement fund bounty for there guys.

Good to see Hearts had a hand in getting the manager sacked a couple of months later.

Buffalo Bill

5.15 tonight the celtic tv is showing a programme called special reserves.it will probably be the highlights of monday's 1-0 victory at fortbank

Archived