Harry Bj?rnsson to play in Iceland this summer?

StrikersInstinct

So is that a full time switch or just a loan?

If it's a loan then it could be a good idea. Harry has potential but is no way ready for SPL football next season and may struggle to make the bench often enough with Jamie McDonald possibly coming back and hopefully a new goalkeeper on the way.

blondejamtart

I'd hope it would be a loan deal rather than a full-time thing. Having seen Harry in action, he looks a definite prospect for the future, but I agree with FJ - a loan deal could well prove good for his development, especially if Jamie does return to Tynecastle.

StrikersInstinct
So is that a full time switch or just a loan?

If it's a loan then it could be a good idea. Harry has potential but is no way ready for SPL football next season and may struggle to make the bench often enough with Jamie McDonald possibly coming back and hopefully a new goalkeeper on the way.

i think its only a loan move if it happens.

A loan would seem a very sensible idea.

Goalkeeper is such a hard position as I think the only way to get better is to get real match experience but as its such an important position most teams will not throw in youngsters... hence loan moves make great sense to me......... ( does that make any sense????)

http://scotsport.podbean.com

Archived