Any non ST holders who want to become one?

chester copperpot

inside right
I never got a season ticket this season because, TBH, I'd had enough, I new this wee ^^^^ was Full of S*** and refused to part with Hard earned cash! Been to 2 games only this season, We beat Rankgers 4-2 and we also Beat Falkirk 4-2, I'm going to the last game against Killie, basically Just to meet up with the mates and go for a few beers before and after the game...NO Intention of getting a ST this season either...

Spending Sat Afternoon in the pub with my mates and Geoff Stelling is a Great way to spend a Saturday!! ;)

Would suggest spending weekends in Liverpool - Saturday in pub, Sunday in Liver Launderette. :)

8 Wheatfield Stand ST's

5 Gorgie Stand ST's

2 Main Stand ST's

No manager appointed and there's 15 seat's not being renewed from a group of guys who have had ST's for years.

Oh ,how *****,listen never ever have I or anyone I know not got a ticket for a game they wanted to go to.

If and it's a big if,Hearts reach a cup final next season I would get a ticket if I wanted one and so would all my mates.

I and all my mates who wanted to go to the Scotland v Italy game all got tickets and no one had a ticket on their own.

So don't give us this"yur fuds"crap,we all know who that is.

Spot on, you would have to be really useless to ever get locked out of a Hearts game !!

Archived