Wii Fit - Getting One

Darth Sidious

rossi_1983
Quick question for the Wii-ers that probably doesnt require a new thred. Are there any issues with buying a second hand used Wii? Im thinking online, accounts etc.

Not that I can think of

Don't think you need to put any personal details to get connected, apart from your own wireless code

Anyone seen any in the shops in Edinburgh? Seen them available on line briefly during the day but I'm not able to buy online at work.

Scooby Doog

Argos have them available for home delivery:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5685970.htm?storeId=10001&referredURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.argos.co.uk%2Fstatic%2FProduct%2FpartNumber%2F5685970.htm&jspStoreDir=argos&referrer=COJUN&cmpid=COJUN

Just ordered mine. Get in quick and you can get home delivery by tomorrow afternoon for no extra cost.

yvonnejambo

cheers ive been checking every day and been unsuccessful. Got 1 now thank you :):P

yvonnejambo
Nae bother Yvonne.

For anyone who is still looking for one (in case Argos run out), get yourself registered with this website:

http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/wii-fit-in-stock.asp

They send out e-mail alerts whenever they become available.

Check your junk mail:sad: I just had a look in there and there was heaps of reminders from when they were in stock here and there over the last week! Anyway I will be wiiing all weekend now :cool:

MackaysCentreSpot

They are now out of stock.

Tells you it is in stock then you go through all the ordering procedure for them to tell you they are out of stock.

rossi_1983

Anyone know anywhere in Edinburgh with Mariokart in stock?

Finished my exams now, so want it purchased ASAP!

What is this actually like for increasing fitness etc, and not just for fun?

Cheers.

It a great way of having fun and keeping fit too. I love the boxing and the steps. First few days on it I had burning in my legs and my tummy muscles were aching but its eased off now and I try to do around half an hour or slightly more each day.

It would be so easy to stay on for hours but I dont want to over do it and sicken myself either. Going home soon to have my daily punch up lol!!

Anyone know anywhere in Edinburgh with Mariokart in stock?

Finished my exams now, so want it purchased ASAP!

Zavvi at the Gyle had it when I was in on Tuesday... Dunno if they will still have it...

rossi_1983
Zavvi at the Gyle had it when I was in on Tuesday... Dunno if they will still have it...

Was hoping for somewhere a bit closer than a 90 minute round trip :(

Thanks for the suggestion, and I'll bear it in mind if I'm desperate

I think I will be phoning every gaming sop in Edinburgh tomorrow

Has anyone else got what would appear to be random scores? On the jogging I normally get about 60% burn and dwindling fire. Apart from one time where I scored 101% burn and was a champion. Not sure what I had done different although I had had a glass of wine ( I know, I know ).

Anyone else?

The Old Tolbooth
Has anyone else got what would appear to be random scores? On the jogging I normally get about 60% burn and dwindling fire. Apart from one time where I scored 101% burn and was a champion. Not sure what I had done different although I had had a glass of wine ( I know, I know ).

Anyone else?

The jogging thing is nothing to do with you moving your legs, it's all about your arm movement, the faster you move your arm, the quicker you run on the screen, before I discovered it I usually got around 60-80% but like you, one time I scored 126% and have no idea how I did it. :confused:

For the record, the faster you run doesn't mean you burn off more as I did a run just using my arms and made it really quick which only scored 56%.

The jogging thing is nothing to do with you moving your legs, it's all about your arm movement, the faster you move your arm, the quicker you run on the screen, before I discovered it I usually got around 60-80% but like you, one time I scored 126% and have no idea how I did it. :confused:

For the record, the faster you run doesn't mean you burn off more as I did a run just using my arms and made it really quick which only scored 56%.

Cheers. I'll give that a try.

Nae bother Yvonne.

For anyone who is still looking for one (in case Argos run out), get yourself registered with this website:

http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/wii-fit-in-stock.asp

They send out e-mail alerts whenever they become available.

According to this site Tesco are out of stock until July!

Christ, it was hard enough getting a console.

The shops I've been in it's been fat women asking about it, so presumably there will be plenty for sale when they get bored and it ends up in the wardrobe with the step, ex bike, rowing machine etc???

• 2 weeks later...
Durdmeister

anybody know of anywhere in the edinburgh area with stock in!? phoned up all the zavvis and gamestations but no luck so far!

Not a sausage, I'm afraid. I signed up to an email alert service a week ago, and not heard a thing from them yet!

Boaby Prentice

Gonna have to take it back though, as it says i'm 51 & obesse !!!

when I stepped on mine.

It:dribble: said one at at time please.

Archived