A Repeater

Legend Claws

Legend Claws

Hello,

What was the last music track that you just had to put on 'repeat'?

For me at the moment it is Flyswatter by Eels.

Malcolm Tucker

Never EVER get tired of listening to 'High and Dry' by Radiohead.

More recently, 'Wolf Like Me' by TV on the Radio has been listened to a lot as has 'Not Nineteen Forever' by The Courteeners.

Legend Claws
Never EVER get tired of listening to 'High and Dry' by Radiohead.

More recently, 'Wolf Like Me' by TV on the Radio has been listened to a lot as has 'Not Nineteen Forever' by The Courteeners.

The Courteeners seem to be getting a lot of coverage in the UK, what are they all about?

Malcolm Tucker
The Courteeners seem to be getting a lot of coverage in the UK, what are they all about?

Crackin' new band, just released their 1st album. Very much a 'Libertines' mould, but with their own sound mixed in to it. From Manchester, very much worth a listen!

More boring p*sh if you ask me. They just seem to have stole alot from other dull bands.

Malcolm Tucker
More boring p*sh if you ask me. They just seem to have stole alot from other dull bands.

Each to their own man. I, personally, enjoy them.

I P Knightley
Hello,

What was the last music track that you just had to put on 'repeat'?

For me at the moment it is Flyswatter by Eels.

Tom Traubert's Blues (Four Sheets to the Wind in Copenhagen) by Tom Waits. (No brackets, no points guyz'n'galz heeurrgh-heeurrgh-heeurrgh)

I was doing some homework and needed to know how it ran.

Brilliant song.

The one before that was Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen (live), for the same homework project. He's a giggle, old Laughing Lenny!

Archived