To anybody who has renewed their Season Ticket:

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Csaba's Broon Shoes

What does it feel like having renewed your seson ticket ?

Does it feel any different from previous years ?

I'm paying for it for the first time so when I do it at some point this week I'm going to feel ?140 lighter.

Imeantasong
I'm paying for it for the first time so when I do it at some point this week I'm going to feel ?140 lighter.

?140?

Where do you sit for that? Tynecastle Arms?

Seriously, is that a juvenile or concession seat?

?140?

Where do you sit for that? Tynecastle Arms?

Seriously, is that a juvenile or concession seat?

Concession. Student mate, only just!

grumpyjambo

At the moment it feels the same but come August I hope that the excitement of a new season will be upon me!

PresidentRomanov

Feels better, because I won't have to put up with the Johnny-come-lately's next year :wavey:

I will be renewing mine this week, i have to get 4 as my sons go with me, i was fed up when we never made the top six, but seing the young players come through has been enjoyable.

I think we will have a good season.:107years:

Got a biffo when I approached the ticket office - that's how excited I was. ;)

Mind you I did pass a couple of schoolies from Tynie on the way so it could have been that.

peebles jambo

when does the save money offer stop, not re-newed yet, but probably will, sooner rather than later, was going to hold off until a new manager is in place, but don't think that's going to happen soon, so buying blind again

more excited than last year and can't wait for the season to start again as it cannot be any worse than the current season surely

Fort Vallance

Not too much different.

I can only think of half a dozen seasons out of the 30 odd or so I've had one that I've gone into the season with any great degree of expectation.

Some I've looked forward to more than others and some like the old 1st Division years I haven't looked forward to at all.

This time I haven't got a ******* clue what to expect.

It seems the same as always: if they go on a successful run I know I've got my seat without having to scramble for a ticket like the glory hunters.

Guest JamboRobbo
It seems the same as always: if they go on a successful run I know I've got my seat without having to scramble for a ticket like the glory hunters.

Not that you'd EVER suggest you're better than other Hearts fans due to your choice on ST renewal of course. :rofl:

how any hearts fan can be called a gloryhunter is beyond me.................

2 cups in 50 odd years for fecks sake..................

the term gloryhunter is the sole domain of the old firm up here in scotland, never ever use it when addressing fellow jambo's again.......:evilno:

Fans circa 1959? ;)

The youth is looking good, but it's the manager that counts.

How do I feel ?

Optimistic, hopeful and cannae wait for August.

The same as I've felt for 40 years of buying an ST.

MackaysCentreSpot
when does the save money offer stop, not re-newed yet, but probably will, sooner rather than later, was going to hold off until a new manager is in place, but don't think that's going to happen soon, so buying blind again

PJ to get the reduced price you have to buy before 1pm on the 5th May then you have up to 31st May to renew at the new price.

Now to the original question how did it feel?.........it felt greaaaaaaaaaaat!!!

Just renewed! Really angry thats how i feel the ?3.50 service charge per ticket and you even have to pick them up from Tynie money for old rope.

How are we 20-30 million in debt when we charge our fans for picking up tickets we should be rolling in it. For ?3.50 when I pick it up i want to be handed it by the entire team who then carry me shoulder high to my seat (ok maybe not).

Feels better, because I won't have to put up with the Johnny-come-lately's next year :wavey:

Good shout!:P

Let's get back to watching pure pish on the park with the sterling backing of 5,000 die hard Jambos!:confused:

I can't wait!!!:rolleyes:

Good shout!:P

Let's get back to watching pure pish on the park with the sterling backing of 5,000 die hard Jambos!:confused:

I can't wait!!!:rolleyes:

Aye those were the day's.

One good thing for all you guy's that have renewed,every week you will get someone different barging their way past trying to find their seat looking for a seat number that isn't there,spoiling your best veiw of where Vlad used to sit.

Perhaps you will make some new friends,tell them all about the "real supporters" who payed up front to watch dross,whilst shouting"well done Ivaskavicius,you managed to pass the ball in the direction off one off our players" then turning to your new found friend"am telling you give him another 20-30 games and he will come good".

MackaysCentreSpot

So I see:

new manger, new season ticket, quite easy really

no manager, no season ticket, i'm sick of all thier bull**it

;)

sandyseymour

:cry_smile:

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Well i've just been down to the ticket office and signed a new deal

the excitement of a new white crisp book is something special i can't put into

words , steady flow of renewees when i was there

Still wondering if i have bought it too soon due to the non appointment of a

manager and all the crap we have taken this season and i for one would not

blame any fellow Jambo not renewing for next season .

Miller Jambo 60
How do I feel ?

Optimistic, hopeful and cannae wait for August.

The same as I've felt for 40 years of buying an ST.

Just renewed mine for section D cost 385 pounds.

wanting a move to the old stand on the 31st May and the 1st of June.

Old stand pre 5/5 is 250 and post 5/5 is 275 pounds.

What cost will be considered remembering i renewed on the 29th of April.

Csaba's Broon Shoes
Just renewed mine for section D cost 385 pounds.

wanting a move to the old stand on the 31st May and the 1st of June.

Old stand pre 5/5 is 250 and post 5/5 is 275 pounds.

What cost will be considered remembering i renewed on the 29th of April.

Doubt they will give you money back maybe some superstore gift vouchers

Aye those were the day's.

One good thing for all you guy's that have renewed,every week you will get someone different barging their way past trying to find their seat looking for a seat number that isn't there,spoiling your best veiw of where Vlad used to sit.

Perhaps you will make some new friends,tell them all about the "real supporters" who payed up front to watch dross,whilst shouting"well done Ivaskavicius,you managed to pass the ball in the direction off one off our players" then turning to your new found friend"am telling you give him another 20-30 games and he will come good".

Straw clutching at its best.

Straw clutching at its best.

Aye a suppose,silly me thinking No28 would pass the ball anywhere near a Hearts player.

peebles jambo
So I see:

;)

touche

i just can't help myself, i'd like to wait until a new mans in place, but i doubt if i will, it's a mental thing

An observation I've made from this thread is that the posters who have already renewed have not done so reluctantly. These are the supporters who will renew no matter what because they are Hearts fans first and foremost and even if the Romanov's did a jobby on their seat and the players came out in clownshoes they will sign up for a season ticket.

I suspect there are not many 'reluctant' renewals at this stage, I think anyone who is reluctant has simply not renewed.

I renewed mine at the St Mirren game. I got my old mans too. I only have to pay for his for another 15 years till we're quits.

When I renewed I put it swiftly in my pocket out of sight,. I didn't want the shame of not having the strength to do my bit to protest about the way the mad one runs/ruins the club.

Still the fox in the office was very nice on the eye.

boabyarsebiscuit
An observation I've made from this thread is that the posters who have already renewed have not done so reluctantly. These are the supporters who will renew no matter what because they are Hearts fans first and foremost and even if the Romanov's did a jobby on their seat and the players came out in clownshoes they will sign up for a season ticket.

I suspect there are not many 'reluctant' renewals at this stage, I think anyone who is reluctant has simply not renewed.

I've said I'll renew. I don't want the Romanovs taking my football away from me. But I am finding it damn hard to actually go down to the Ticket Office and actually renew. I can't actually bring myself to do it. Yet.

I have 2 STs and was thinking of buying a 3rd. I haven't added up the discounts for my 2 current ones. I don't know. I just feel a bit depressed about it all. I'll probably feel worse when I renew. I hate Romanov. And his knobend son.

Discount period's almost certain to be extended, I've heard. More time to consider it.

Not that you'd EVER suggest you're better than other Hearts fans due to your choice on ST renewal of course. :rofl:

Naw but I think you would be the best supporter - if Romanov appointed a manager for you.

how any hearts fan can be called a gloryhunter is beyond me.................

2 cups in 50 odd years for fecks sake..................

the term gloryhunter is the sole domain of the old firm up here in scotland, never ever use it when addressing fellow jambo's again.......:evilno:

i'm not renewing because i love the hearts and care about the harm romanov is doing to our players/team. some fans have no pride in the hearts and would follow clowns who con and lie to them. well i do have pride and will not let these muppets treat me, a loyal supporter for over 45 years, like a moron.

all you so called hearts fans( who are happy to give romanov the lier your money) get a backbone and stop behaving like sheep.

Felt good as always. Club needs that money to survive. Things have calmed down so hopefully next season can be at least 3rd. Can understand people waiting on a manager though.

i'm not renewing because i love the hearts and care about the harm romanov is doing to our players/team. some fans have no pride in the hearts and would follow clowns who con and lie to them. well i do have pride and will not let these muppets treat me, a loyal supporter for over 45 years, like a moron.

all you so called hearts fans( who are happy to give romanov the lier your money) get a backbone and stop behaving like sheep.

So you are saying you are saying that you aren't happy to renew then?

Some peoples love for the club is unconditional. :)

some peoples actions are sheepish. nobody is helping hearts at this moment in time by buying a season ticket.

a quality manager with his own coaching staff who has complete control over the first team or no season ticket.

it's romanov's choice and it's the right way of helping the hearts players and the fans.

if you don't believe that then your a fool.

It's all a matter of personal choice.

If you have decided not to renew fair enough, I respect your reasons for doing that.

Personally, I have renewed - not that I have any real belief that next season is going to be any different than this one. However, I live in hope - it's a bit like being back in the 1970's again.

Archived