Juho Makela

sked21

frankblack
Another two for the Mak today.

Whatever people have said about Makela on this thread - the guy hasn't had a sniff around the first team.

Why does Clum keep getting a game when everyone except Frail knows he won't score?

It should be Clum that is out on loan to Helsinki, but they probably don't rate him either.

I make my mind up about a player by how well they play over a number of games - Makela never got any run of games in the team unlike Clum.

I hope they buy him.

It's definitely his level.

Seconded. Can't see it though. He'd miss his wage packet too much.

Charlie-Brown

If he was Lithuanian people would call him Juhoseless Make-a-loss

Never a truer word said.

Whatever people have said about Makela on this thread - the guy hasn't had a sniff around the first team.

Why does Clum keep getting a game when everyone except Frail knows he won't score?

It should be Clum that is out on loan to Helsinki, but they probably don't rate him either.

I make my mind up about a player by how well they play over a number of games - Makela never got any run of games in the team unlike Clum.

What he said. Elliot's chances should have been and gone by now.

Baws. It is great to see the single worst argument on JKB being trotted out again though.

Makela is not going to link up play and has a bad touch - we all know this. But how Makela didn't get a chance when players just as bad technically and with even less of a goal threat got in ahead of him is beyond me.

The boy is a poor technical player - but he can score and at least makes runs. He scored goals pre-season then found himself behind big Beni in the queue for a game - that is a joke.

Dirk Diggler
Seconded. Can't see it though. He'd miss his wage packet too much.

Correct, I think he's had 3 opportunities to leave and guarantee himself first team football.

Surprisingly enough, He's turned down all the moves.

Wage thief.

Charlie-Brown
Baws. It is great to see the single worst argument on JKB being trotted out again though.

Makela is not going to link up play and has a bad touch - we all know this. But how Makela didn't get a chance when players just as bad technically and with even less of a goal threat got in ahead of him is beyond me.

The boy is a poor technical player - but he can score and at least makes runs. He scored goals pre-season then found himself behind big Beni in the queue for a game - that is a joke.

With who we have now Glen, Nade, Mole, Elliot & several youngsters should play ahead of him.

Beniusis got one start and a few sub appearances - Makela got a start at Killie & a sub appearance - not really much difference as far as I can see - Beni had been playing & scoring at Kaunas & Cervenkov rated him ahead of some guy who's did next to nothing at any level for 2 seasons.

bighusref
With who we have now Glen, Nade, Mole, Elliot & several youngsters should play ahead of him.

Beniusis got one start and a few sub appearances - Makela got a start at Killie & a sub appearance - not really much difference as far as I can see - Beni had been playing & scoring at Kaunas & Cervenkov rated him ahead of some guy who's did next to nothing at any level for 2 seasons.

I thought it was two starts but I will bow to your knowledge on that one.

Beniusis did not look like scoring at any level for Hearts. Makela, in his fleeting chances as a striker showed us he COULD score goals. Beniusis was rubbish at all levels and was rightly papped. Makela was rubbish in the reserves when EVERYBODY knew he had NO chance of selection due to favouritism.

Charlie-Brown

Beniusis did not look like scoring at any level for Hearts. Makela, in his fleeting chances as a striker showed us he COULD score goals. Beniusis was rubbish at all levels and was rightly papped. Makela was rubbish in the reserves when EVERYBODY knew he had NO chance of selection due to favouritism.

1 start only for Beni BH http://londonhearts.com/scores/players/beniusisricardas.html

It can't be coincedence that every coach from Rix to Frail hasn't picked Juho and every striker including the youngest kid ever to play in the SPL has been played / preferred ahead of him.

Drylaw Hearts

Makela was the worst player at the Club.

That is the reason he had little chance of selection.

Are you serious.

Again I'm no real fan of Makela but he has had a hell of a raw deal.

Beniusis started the 1st game of the season ahead of Makela who'd scored 3 (possibly 4 I can't remember) pre-seson goals. So you think the decision to start Beniusis, who is murder and had probably trained with the team about twice, ahead of Makela was hustified was justified?

Also was Makela's start not preety late on in the season in a game where we played an hour with ten men?

No argument that now Glen and Nade are ahead of him, but whos to say that given a run Mak wouldn't have scored a few.

Charlie-Brown
Are you serious.

Again I'm no real fan of Makela but he has had a hell of a raw deal.

Beniusis started the 1st game of the season ahead of Makela who'd scored 3 (possibly 4 I can't remember) pre-seson goals. So you think the decision to start Beniusis, who is murder and had probably trained with the team about twice, ahead of Makela was hustified was justified?

Also was Makela's start not preety late on in the season in a game where we played an hour with ten men?

No argument that now Glen and Nade are ahead of him, but whos to say that given a run Mak wouldn't have scored a few.

DH & HF have been to watch umpteen training sessions, Forrester Jambo does reports for the reserve & youth games - they all say the guy is gash. I reckon we were sold a lemon - it happens!

Drylaw Hearts
DH & HF have been to watch umpteen training sessions, Forrester Hearts does reports for the reserve & youth games - they all say the guy is gash.

I actually think he is worse than gash.

A horrible Footballer of Hans Eskilsson proportions.

Charlie-Brown
I actually think he is worse than gash.

A horrible Footballer of Hans Eskilsson proportions.

So it's fair to say he wouldn't have been competing with Glen & Rapnik for Skill Skool? :P

Drylaw Hearts
So it's fair to say he wouldn't have been competing with Glen & Rapnik for Skill Skool? :P

He wou have tripped over trying to control the ball.

As he has done on many, many occasions.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

That may be the case.

I imagine Kris Boyd is one of the worst players at Rangers as well.

Archived