Best instant coffee !

Barney Rubble

Barney Rubble

Whats yours , im on this starbucks stuff the noostarbucks-via-italian-roast-coffee-24-per-pack-52.8g--589-p.jpg but its 7 quid a sniff but its good stuff , is there any good slightly less expensive ones out there !

I like this.

W9knG.jpg

My vote....

Until Santa brings me my first proper coffee machine next Tuesday. Post match lattes at mine in the new year!

Note: (Gesture is not genuine)

Douwe Egberts gold is my usual drink, but I am sampling Nescaf? Azera (as it was half price in Sainsbury's) :)

And it tastes best in my mug with the Julie Ramsay floodlit Hearts match picture on it :)

Barney Rubble

Ive tried that millicano but it doesnt have the kick that starbucks via has , nescafe azera is ok but again a bit on the bland side , think im just goin to have to keep buying the via but hide it for myself and give the minions mellow birds or some other pash ,

Never noticed biffas post so douwe egberts gold will be getting a tasting sometime soon .

I can't remember when I last had instant coffee. I more or less quit drinking coffee almost three years ago, and it was a couple of years before that.

Rooibos tea is yer only man, so it is. :thumbsup:

The best instant coffee is the one you pour down the sink or cludgie and then go and make yourself a pot of real coffee instead: all instant coffee is feckin' horrible. With a basic stove-top espresso-maker or cafetiere (and some half-decent ground coffee) you can make yourself a much nicer cup in only slightly more time than it takes to boil a kettle and stir-in some evil-smelling brown granules...

Happy to help, as always. :thumb:

Sergio Garcia

Just had to go and make a mug. You bunch of subliminal advertising ***** :muggy:

Just done the same. If I don't sleep its Kickbacks fault

I hate cafetieres, I hate the silty, muddy crap you get at the bottom of your cup. I don't mind the odd cup of properly made coffee, freshly ground, arabica beans, but mostly the answer is tea.

I got a full on coffee machine installed in my office, it becomes a cafe once a week, but I try to avoid the stuff as often as possible.

Instant? I can take the odd cup of Percol Americano, but I'd prefer a cup of assam tea.

The best instant coffee is the one you pour down the sink or cludgie and then go and make yourself a pot of real coffee instead: all instant coffee is feckin' horrible. With a basic stove-top espresso-maker or cafetiere (and some half-decent ground coffee) you can make yourself a much nicer cup in only slightly more time than it takes to boil a kettle and stir-in some evil-smelling brown granules...

:spoton: Plus my TASSIMO machine makes great coffee.

prod_xl_kenco_pure_peruvian.png

This or

kenco-pure-brazilian-premium-coffee-100g.jpg

I like a tea first thing and after eating. Coffee all day and tea at night before bed. Could sooner give up bevvy than tea mind.

Correct

You're right....decent ground coffee is better but your post kinda defeats the point of the thread.

I'm just back from Christmas food shopping hence why I'm being narky......;)

Could you not put a bit more into your cup?

Bang on mate. I'm with the guys that insist on using beans. I need a real coffee machine but get by with a cafetiere.

Instant wise I quite like kencos dark roast and the douwe egberts stuff but I need two heaped teaspoons in a mug of it

Sounds like I need to get some of this Millicano, only just started drinking coffee in the last couple of years and haven;t graduated to the hard stuff yet. I'm a fan of the Asda Extra Special Tanzanian stuff just now.

Archived