URGENT HELP NEEDED:- Haymarket Memorial Banner

brownkg

Folks

Following on from the service this year the wreaths were moved form the temporary Herris fencing to the walls surrounding the Scots Guards club. I was told by the staff in the Guards club that someone from the local print shop had taken the banner we had made, see attached, into their safekeeping and all the Guards club had to do was ask for it back. Having visited the copymade print shop on several occasions ,were the banner was made incidently, they have no knowledge of any of their staff having taken the banner in for safekeeping.I have no doubt that someone has gone into the guards club and 2owned up" to having custody of the banner but equally I have no idea whom. The memorial is an integral part of who Hearts are and the reasons for its existence is an important part of of the clubs identity too. We produced the banner to represent the actual memorial at the service until the time when it is returned to its rightful place of prominence at Haymarket and , as such, it will be needed for the service next year too .

I realise that there are a great many issues affecting us and the club at the moment but having spent a month with no results I am turning, in the first place, to the members of kickback to ask if anyone has any information about or.knowledge of the whereabouts of the banner.

I am happy to talk about this and if you send me a PM with contact details I will respond as quick as I can.

Thanks in anticipation

K G Brown,

Chairman,

Friends of Hearts Great War Memorial

my mate took it because he caught a couple of kids trying to get it off the wire barrier pal he told me he had it and thats when a phoned the feds to let them know bud

broughies tach

my mate took it because he caught a couple of kids trying to get it off the wire barrier pal he told me he had it and thats when a phoned the feds to let them know bud

Really what is wrong with the youth of today ? That sort of thing is despicable right up there with the scum bags that stole the gifts from Great Ormand Street hospital. Well done to your buddy.

Archived