US shooting conspiracy theory thread

zorba74

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's a video that backs up the more than one shooter theory. from 3:15 onwards you here the first police radios transmissions. the controller says "reports by a teacher who saw two shadows running past the gym" then one of the first officers on the scene saying "i got them" then "they're coming at me". he then manages to arrest one of them. is this the one that the little boy in the above video saw? they then chase and capture the other one in the woods. is this the one that the man in the second video saw?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=p_ODW4JG9y8#t=215s

you may here lots of things and see lots videos from here on in but you cannot deny the words that were spoken by the officers who were first on the scene and the radio controller or these other eye witnesses

going by these there was at least three shooters. the dead 20 year old 'patsy' and the two escapees.

why are the police and the media not mentioning them???

no doubt some in the know people on here, will say the teacher, the little boy, the man in the second video and the police officer (first on site) were mistaken and maybe they were hallucinating...........

Two gunmen discussed within the first few posts of the thread.

oh right see that now

i couldn't see any videos previously posted which supports this view (see my videos above)

My opening post said gunmen as that's is what the initial reports I read said.

Seems a bit odd that it ended up as being one but the noise of a semi automatic may have confused witness into thinking more than one person was shooting.

possibly, but then there's the video interviews of the boy and the man who saw 2 different people handcuffed. there's also the video from the police helicopter showing the police chasing someone into the woods and the video of the audio from the police radios stating that the 2 shooters were coming for the policeman (one of whom he arrested, the other ran into the woods)

what happened to these 2 people who were arrested?

Maybe they had nothing to do with it?

the police chief seems to be saying that there weren't any arrests at all, which seems strange, considering there was a guy in camo pants and a dark jacket led out of the woods in handcuffs and into the police car. do they not class handcuffing someone as an arrest?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Zorba, if you are suggesting a conspiracy of some sort, can I suggest you start another thread?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

possibly, but then there's the video interviews of the boy and the man who saw 2 different people handcuffed. there's also the video from the police helicopter showing the police chasing someone into the woods and the video of the audio from the police radios stating that the 2 shooters were coming for the policeman (one of whom he arrested, the other ran into the woods)

what happened to these 2 people who were arrested?

What is it wi folk trying to make a conspiracy out of everything? After the Batman shootings folk were saying it was a different guy from the one who appeared in court ffs!

Imagine the confusion and panic at the scene of 20 bairns shot dead ... I'm sure it is natural not for every little detail to make perfect sense at the time.

Who would have anything to gain from hiding other shooters?

Zorba, if you are suggesting a conspiracy of some sort, can I suggest you start another thread?

Ok Geoff. I just wanted to put some other things out there which took place but aren't being reported through the mainstream for whatever reason, people can make their own judgements.

One last thing.

This is the last link I will post. It is a still from The Dark Knight Rises. It happens about 1 hour and 58 minutes into the film.

It shows a map of Gotham City with the words "..... ...." in the bottom left hand corner. What are the chances? If any of you have the film go look for yourselves. This is NOT a photoshop. No other map of Gotham City in any other film shows this name

The_Dark_Knight_Rises___Sandy_Hook_1.jpg

I seem to understand that one of the problems police are having is the questions arising from comments on the social media. People either accidentally or by design are posting what is false information, may seem harmless, but can cause investigators to have to follow up leads that are totally false and a waste of time. I am not sure I understand where Batman, Gotham city and someone named Gordon are relevant to this cae.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Ok Geoff. I just wanted to put some other things out there which took place but aren't being reported through the mainstream for whatever reason, people can make their own judgements.

One last thing.

This is the last link I will post. It is a still from The Dark Knight Rises. It happens about 1 hour and 58 minutes into the film.

It shows a map of Gotham City with the words "..... ...." in the bottom left hand corner. What are the chances? If any of you have the film go look for yourselves. This is NOT a photoshop. No other map of Gotham City in any other film shows this name

The_Dark_Knight_Rises___Sandy_Hook_1.jpg

Sorry if I'm being obtuse but you're going to have to explain this to me. What's the map, what's written on it, what's the relevance, what's the score?

I seem to understand that one of the problems police are having is the questions arising from comments on the social media. People either accidentally or by design are posting what is false information, may seem harmless, but can cause investigators to have to follow up leads that are totally false and a waste of time. I am not sure I understand where Batman, Gotham city and someone named Gordon are relevant to this cae.

Sandy Hook bottom left, **** all to do with any ***** called ******* Gordon.

Goodnight

J.T.F.Robertson

Sandy Hook bottom left, **** all to do with any ***** called ******* Gordon.

Goodnight

Aye, c'mon Bob, get wi the f***** program.

Will someone please answer my ******* question.

On the bottom left hand side of the map it says Sandy Hook.

This appearance of Sandy Hook in a film clearly means a massacre of small children was a conspiracy.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

On the bottom left hand side of the map it says Sandy Hook.

This appearance of Sandy Hook in a film clearly means a massacre of small children was a conspiracy.

Is it actually THE sandy hook? Bizarre if it is. Not suggesting there's a conspiracy, just saying it's a bit weird.

Aye, c'mon Bob, get wi the f***** program.

There are times on the Internet its no the program I would like to get with, some guy has gone to the trouble of looking up Batman movies to see that Sandy Hook is mentioned on a map of Gotham, which if I remember my Batman stuff is really New York City. So why would a NYC map not mention a town thats about an hour drive from it. You have to be a bit glaikit to know that about all the Batman maps. Sometime you would like people to eat their words, a wee bit of "pigs" knuckles might help the medicine go down. :disappointed:

Ok here it is.

The shooting was a set up, the 20 year old was a patsy. The real killers were the ones who were 'arrested'.

They are trying to take the guns off the american people and are using these staged events to do so.

Now the sick ###### who do this like to show what they are going to do in advance, through themedia/movies etc

Hence the Batman connection.

Here's 2 more

0:33, 0:41, then pause it bang on 1:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FTCOMVH-AK0

then there's this one

https://dub002.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=f91cefb5-47c7-11e2-9162-78e3b5171f94&Aux=44|0|8CFA9EBE1E8D330||0|0|0|0||&cid=e2993ce373f96b60&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att&blob=MHxtYXRyaXgtbmVvLXBhc3Nwb3J0LWJpcnRoZGF5LTA5MTEyMDAxLmpwZ3xpbWFnZS9qcGVn

don't expect people to understand what they don't know or haven't heard of before but there it is

as geoff said earlier if i want to show the conspiracy side of things i should have started another thread

i apologise for derailing the thread but just wanted to put another side out there

goodnight crazies

Ok here it is.

The shooting was a set up, the 20 year old was a patsy. The real killers were the ones who were 'arrested'.

They are trying to take the guns off the american people and are using these staged events to do so.

Now the sick ###### who do this like to show what they are going to do in advance, through themedia/movies etc

Hence the Batman connection.

Here's 2 more

0:33, 0:41, then pause it bang on 1:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FTCOMVH-AK0

then there's this one

https://dub002.mail....3xpbWFnZS9qcGVn

don't expect people to understand what they don't know or haven't heard of before but there it is

as geoff said earlier if i want to show the conspiracy side of things i should have started another thread

i apologise for derailing the thread but just wanted to put another side out there

goodnight crazies

matrix-911.jpg

BoJack Horseman

Linking a shooting to a random film that came out a year before it because the place name appears on a sign?

:what:

So the guys who made Batman are in on it?

I'm not sure who has more issues. The nutters who go on shooting sprees or the people who come up with this nonsense.

You could probably look at every film existed and find links to any disaster that's happened.

It's ridiculous to say that films and tv programs are somehow linked to some mental government conspiracy.

BoJack Horseman

You could probably look at every film existed and find links to any disaster that's happened.

It's ridiculous to say that films and tv programs are somehow linked to some mental government conspiracy.

But...

4493_1270135110914.jpg

simpsons911.jpg

simpsons_911_clock.jpg

The Simpsons did it!

So it's a conpiracy to remove guns from the hands of citizens before converting them all into gays/muslims/communists? *delete as applicable

And clues to this conspiracy have been dropped into hollywood films as some sort of warning because the directors knew about it in advance?

There are not enough facepalm pictures on the internet.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Am i really reading this? That it's all part of a giant conspiracy? **** off, what utter utter shite.

I dunno what it is about this tragedy, whether it is the fact i have young kids, whether it is the fact that i live in the US or whatever - but what happened on Friday has affected me more than i would have thought.

I've had countless arguments this past weekend with people i thought were sane rational human beings, who turn out to clearly be not. The fact that people believe that the bogey man is going to attack them so they need an ATTACK weapon to defend themselves is beyond me. I'm so friggin angry right now that i'd actually punch a couple of people in my team for their pro gun stance. I don't believe in prohibition, i do believe in some element of control and regulation but i can't even be bothered arguing anymore. Thank god i'm back in Scotland later this week, will give me a couple of weeks to calm down.

I love living here but it has to be one of the most schizo countries in the world.

So is Christopher Nolan in on the murder of 20 children?

You ******* think you know someone. :(

Guest Bilel Mohsni

So Matt Groening is what?... Some kind of harbinger of doom.who tells a secret network of... Um... Anarchists?...Secret Service? Guys where they need to attack / stage an attack... In order to push through political agendas in America?

Jesus ******* Christ. :unsure:

This thread is nothing like it was when I last looked at it. :(

Zorba's either the greatest troll of all time or genuinely needs sectioned.

Although I know if I wanted to subliminally gloat about future atrocities, I would certainly use Michael Bay movies to do so. His films are always packed to the rafters with subtext.

The reaction to Newtown by Newsweek rivals zorba's inane conspiracy theories in terms of the amount of cornettes and facepalms.

That is truly abysmal.

I'd also like us to encourage people to gang rush shooters, rather than following their instincts to hide; if we drilled it into young people that the correct thing to do is for everyone to instantly run at the guy with the gun, these sorts of mass shootings would be less deadly, because even a guy with a very powerful weapon can be brought down by 8-12 unarmed bodies piling on him at once.

:facepalm:

Getting kids to gang rush heavily armed adults carrying automatic weapons? Think the Russians tried that in the Eastern Front, 1943.

Never worked out too well for the kids, if I recall.

Kalamazoo Jambo

I had to shovel up all this big pile of steaming horse poo and move it to a different thread.

:facepalm:

I'm sure there was a second admin involved.

Why do I have this recurring feeling that sometime in the future I am going to be on CNN and the reporter is saying when you were on this JKB did it not worry you about the mental condition of this man, what did you do about it, and I will say, "aye it wis funny likesy, bit it wis only a bit o banter, the fellae wis only gieing his opinion."

Archived