U20s horror show

Footballfirst

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Brainless footballers should be banned from social networking. Why they want to expose themselves as complete baffoons I'll never know.

I'm in the spoilt brat camp here. I would kill for a job like theres. F****g ignorant. As for that Wee Lamb Smith, shan banter is nothing to be proud of. I suppose half of their team were actually watching their heroes in action at Gayfield last Weds

jamboinglasgow

Brainless footballers should be banned from social networking. Why they want to expose themselves as complete baffoons I'll never know.

I'm in the spoilt brat camp here. I would kill for a job like theres. F****g ignorant. As for that Wee Lamb Smith, shan banter is nothing to be proud of. I suppose half of their team were actually watching their heroes in action at Gayfield last Weds

As opposed to all those normal people on social networking who post great banter, appreciate how forunate they are with their life and come across as intelligent :cry2: Yup only footballers who act like that.

As opposed to all those normal people on social networking who post great banter, appreciate how forunate they are with their life and come across as intelligent :cry2: Yup only footballers who act like that.

Have to say it isn't just footballers who are like that, plenty guilt of it - myself probably included

However, some of the cr@p they post is incredible

Footballfirst

Just to put things into perspective with the inconsistencies in youth team performances, Aberdeen were the only team in the top half of the table to win this week, and that includes leaders Dundee Utd and second placed Celtic both losing tonight.

Today's results

Dundee United 2-3 St Johnstone

Hamilton Accies 2-1 Falkirk

Hibernian 1-1 Ross County

Kilmarnock 5-1 Dunfermline

Motherwell 2-3 Dundee

St Mirren 3-2 Celtic

I once travelled for 2 days by bus to watch Hearts play in Prague, then had a 2 day bus journey home.

Ya moaner! :tt2::stuart:

Just to put things into perspective with the inconsistencies in youth team performances, Aberdeen were the only team in the top half of the table to win this week, and that includes leaders Dundee Utd and second placed Celtic both losing tonight.

Today's results

Dundee United 2-3 St Johnstone

Hamilton Accies 2-1 Falkirk

Hibernian 1-1 Ross County

Kilmarnock 5-1 Dunfermline

Motherwell 2-3 Dundee

St Mirren 3-2 Celtic

Dundees first win of the season away to a decent Motherwell side too

Archived