Dancing.....

Leebo

Just sitting at college, whilst having the radio on in the background, when one of the guys in my class gets up and starts dancing very badly...In My Opinion that is... :laugh:

Which brings me to the question....

"How would all you Guys/girls rate yourselves at Dancing?"

To be completely honest... I am a very bad dancer and try to keep it to the minimum.. Except when I am drunk, then I dance because I don't care what anyone else is thinking.. becasue of the fact that I am drunk :laugh:

Just sitting at college, whilst having the radio on in the background, when one of the guys in my class gets up and starts dancing very badly...In My Opinion that is... :laugh:

To be completely honest... I am a very bad dancer and try to keep it to the minimum.. Except when I am drunk, then I dance because I don't care what anyone else is thinking.. becasue of the fact that I am drunk :laugh:

Are you blonde?

Because you spraff some pish :rolleyes:

tommythejambo

Pretty poor to be honest.

My drunken robot is a sight to behold though.

Drew Busby !

Good to hear that college is focusing all the minds of tomorrow.

Whats the lecturer doing whilst all this High School Musical" stuff is breaking out ? :confused:

Archived