Todays other football

:shitwine:

They can't sign anyone in January but they can agree pre-contracts with players to sign for them from September 1st as free agents. Hence why they are being linked with Jamie Murphy of Motherwell in the tabloids.

It's not a "transfer ban", or a "signing ban", they just cannot register any player over the age of eighteen, until their registration ban is lifted on 1st Sept. They can, and have always been able to, sign who they want, when they want - they just can't register them as a player.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye so we agree then. Not until September. I suppose they could still train with them etc. Agree as above, Gowser will knock them back again, he can do much better for himself. Dunno about Webster and Zal, theres a chance

With regards your pant wetting, im guessing thats something to do wih me having voted you as the biggest pant wetter? I wasnt the only one so im sure you will pulling the others up on it too?

:lol:

Yes, yes I will.

Gregory House M.D.

Aye so we agree then. Not until September. I suppose they could still train with them etc. Agree as above, Gowser will knock them back again, he can do much better for himself. Dunno about Webster and Zal, theres a chance

With regards your pant wetting, im guessing thats something to do wih me having voted you as the biggest pant wetter? I wasnt the only one so im sure you will pulling the others up on it too?

Not sure why he is complaining TBH. The pantwetter votes were entirely merited.

...and devestated I was by them too, especially yours :(

Ba and Cisse aren't at the ACN, Senegal didn't qualify!

I just assumed. Senegal always seem one of Africas stronger nations over the last decade or so. Thats good news for newcastle

Goes through so much underwear youd think he eats chipolte everyday

Gregory House M.D.

...and devestated I was by them too, especially yours :(

Clearly rattled or you wouldn't be referring to it in a completely seperate thread. :smuggy:

Clearly rattled or you wouldn't be referring to it in a completely seperate thread. :smuggy:

Yup, absolutely devestated. Crying myself to sleep each night as well as wetting my pants. :(

I just assumed. Senegal always seem one of Africas stronger nations over the last decade or so. Thats good news for newcastle

Their biggest problem over the last few years has been that they all their really good players are top notch centre forwards and they tend to just play the lot of them, even if it means playing them in midfield!

Gregory House M.D.

I'm sure you've got numerous print-outs of Hearts accounts to dry your eyes with. Chin up Martin :sob:

I'm sure you've got numerous print-outs of Hearts accounts to dry your eyes with. Chin up Martin :sob:

....and my pants Billy, don't forget the pants. :(

A good win for City that. Newcastle really need to sort themselves out

Gregory House M.D.

After City's impressive win today it'd be completely Man United to lose to Sunderland later.

After City's impressive win today it'd be completely Man United to lose to Sunderland later.

No chance. Sunderland are guff. And always deliver United the pojnts. Oshea will see to that

A good win for City that. Newcastle really need to sort themselves out

to be fair they have a small squad that has been decimated with injuries this season!

Currently out are Steven taylor, ryan taylor, johan cabaye, hatem ben arfa, dan gosling and obertan! Add to that Collocini, Williamson and Tiote missing a lot of games has left them pretty bare when competing in Europe too!

Governor Tarkin

minutes silence at celtic park for the shootings in connecticut. is this happening everywhere?

That's the only one they've mentioned on the wireless. Completeley unsurprised by this development.

That's the only one they've mentioned on the wireless. Completeley unsurprised by this development.

I know it's an overdone cliche here - and elsehwere on the web - but celtic really are shameless grief parasites.

I know it's an overdone cliche here - and elsehwere on the web - but celtic really are shameless grief parasites.

Cannot disagree with this

Governor Tarkin

Agreed on both counts.

Shree nowt inside 10 minutes at Tannadice. :o

Rudi scores. :wub:

Fired up to exact revenge after being scudded 4-0 at the Caledonian Stadium methinks..

alwaysthereinspirit

Serious question. Did Celtic have a minutes silence for the Finish or Norwegian shootings.

I cant stand them. A publicity stunt, nothing else.

Serious question. Did Celtic have a minutes silence for the Finish or Norwegian shootings.

I cant stand them. A publicity stunt, nothing else.

Neither of those countries are "potentially huge markets for Celtic"

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Villa 3 up? Feck me. Got a feeling Lambert and Villa over the next few seasons are going to set a precedent for patience and team building.

Villa 3 up? Feck me. Got a feeling Lambert and Villa over the next few seasons are going to set a precedent for patience and team building.

Same. I've had that feeling since late August when I realised just how long term the job there is.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Same. I've had that feeling since late August when I realised just how long term the job there is.

It would be a welcome change. I think he's a better coach and manager than Rodgers too.

Archived