Smoke Bomb Arrest

Talkofthetoon1874

Talkofthetoon1874

Can you post the article? Keeps saying page not found.. Cover up the weegia?

Just fixed the link

Talkofthetoon1874

Cheers!

Wonder if the sfa will act on this? I highly doubt it and don't have my hopes up they will do anything but it would be nice if Celtic got the same fines as Hearts undoubtedly would for this!

Hope they catch the other 2 as well, especially the one who was letting the fire crackers off. I watched the Arbroath game and the same thing happened there as well. Smoke bombs and a few loud bangs which in IMO where probably fire crackers again.

Talkofthetoon1874

becare ful for what you wish the Gfa will probably fine Hearts for allowing the smoke bomb into the stadium

Unless the police or stewards get the go ahead to strip search fans there will always be ways of sneaking in smoke bombs etc.

Talkofthetoon1874

Nothing wrong with a smoke bomb at the football, we've done it plenty of times and it's been quality.

If you have Asthma or other breathing problems with your lungs it's not quality.

They are the best fans in the world are they not,or so the press keep telling us.First STOKES shaming the club now this who would have thought it.

Jambof3tornado

Difference being it was used for intimidation and to prove they can do what they want. When you see a Hearts fan let one off its normally more of an entertainment value. I may have maroon tinted glasses on but I never see our crowd surging around the police to stop them doing their jobs when they are let off in the Hearts end...

So Celtic do it to intimidate and we do it to entertain!!

Have a bloody word!!

Ramzan Kadyrov

Who gives a shit about a smoke bomb ? regardless who has it it's a bit of fun.

Those who disagree are obviously upset at every raised voice or the cardinle sine of " shouting"

Difference being it was used for intimidation and to prove they can do what they want. When you see a Hearts fan let one off its normally more of an entertainment value. I may have maroon tinted glasses on but I never see our crowd surging around the police to stop them doing their jobs when they are let off in the Hearts end...

Exactly. Scumbags to a man.

Archived