Christmas mafia - Let's save Christmas

yvonnejambo

As Christmas approaches the little town of snowy bridge is under threat by a band of evil elves. the elves want to destroy the town and ruin Christmas for everyone.

To help save the town from such disaster are Santa, Angels and the snow cop and snow doc.

Things are not simple though as 1 evil elf is after true love which is the same as 1 towns person and Santa will be out distributing special power presents.....

Good luck folks lets save Christmas :)

Roles;

Santa- He can choose a player each night to give a gift. The player can't be the same player 2 nights in a row and that player will receive a PM from me asking to choose a number between 1-3. These numbers have been given a power of either kill someone, investigate someone or save someone. They then PM me a name and that action will be carried out during the next night. So not the night of the PM. Santa can't use a gift personally and has no knowledge if the person is good or bad.

Evil elves x 5 ( 1 with loving thoughts who will leave the game if the elves try and kill the other lover)

Angels x 3-they can communicate with each other but don't get any other info (unless 1 is chosen by Santa they can share their info with each other)

Snow cop and snow doc-work together and can communicate with each other. they investigate and save someone each night and can't save same person 2 nights in a row. The results will be put on thread as found good or bad and save successful or not

Towns people-11 (with 1 who fancies running off with an elf but just doesn't know it yet)

The town wins once all elves are killed off and the elves win once they have a majority.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from Santa, Santas gift holder (from night 2) Doc, Cop, Elves, in that order.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed.

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about this unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse but will use my discretion

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 9pm tomorrow night (Thursday), with all roled players to have PM?s in by 10pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

PMs coming out now

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Got my PM, sounds fun :thumbsup:.

BS reads to me like it's not in use again this time, so I'll make that point before folk say they'll start using it.

BS reads to me like it's not in use again this time, so I'll make that point before folk say they'll start using it.

Agreed.

Vanilla again. Going to do my best to be as vocal as possible when I can get on.

Player list

1 Marquis

2 Morph

3 Geoff

4 Kyle

6 Beverley

7 Pinheid

8 Shapes

9 dandyman

10 hmfcandy

11 Swavkav

12 jambosean75

13 Boof

14 Malky

15 Ian

16 hp88

18 Roger

19 Stuart MacNeill

20 Kurgan

22 Lionel

23 DokratrO

25 Sig

26 Dunks

5-1 Rudi Skacel

Sounds like a good set up

Not sure why we are saving something called chritstmas though. What is it? :crowngrin:

BALLS!!! :(

BALLS!!! :(

Don't worry, someone in the office had a great typo today. They'd been in the middle of typing an email off to one of our clients, had left it to jump on an urgent bit of work and then came back to it and sent it...

Opening line of email: "Hi Christ"

Obviously we don't work for Jesus...

Don't worry, someone in the office had a great typo today. They'd been in the middle of typing an email off to one of our clients, had left it to jump on an urgent bit of work and then came back to it and sent it...

Opening line of email: "Hi Christ"

Obviously we don't work for Jesus...

Sounds just like the thing I would do :)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Aye!

Better play now before I'm bumped and the Secret Santa kicks off.

vote jamboSean75

No reason. Day 1 randomness.

I'm going to play this game as if I'm Santa. You're all on the naughty list!!

Anyway, what y'all wanting for Christmas then? I'm hoping for the Bond Blu-ray boxset, haven't seen that shaped box hidden around the house tho. :mad:

Edited: for spelling wtf is "blur-ray" dearie me.

Not really wanting/expecting much. Mums got me Halo 4, getting the Dark Knight Returns DVD from my sister. Hoping to get a gam off the wife and I'll be more than happy

Guest C00l K1d

Got driving lessons of my parents this year for xmas.

Need them for work kind of, so they're helping me oot with that :)

vote shapes

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

My parents bought me a new laptop for Christmas :jjyay:.

Getting in there first this time:

Vote Pinhead

:yas:

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

I don't really mind what I get for Christmas. Would quite like a couple of Arnaldur Indri?ason books, though.

Vote Malky

Wan o they Athletico chumps. :down:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Some things are surprises. Ordered stuff from the club shop for myself to ensure I got something worthwhile.

Could do with a new sword I suppose and maybe a jacket, the one I have at the moment looks a bit daft with an arm missing... :whistling:

Hello all. Townie this time and this will be a welcome distraction from uni/work and all of that pish.

vote Kyle for opening all his mums presents to him before Christmas and trying to force me to give him his watch before Christmas. Not in the spirit!!

for christmas i would like world peace, happiness for all mankind and love for you all

oh, and loads of of cool stuff please

eggnog please boof!

would use BS but AGAIN unable to.

laters gaters ;)

Hello all. Townie this time and this will be a welcome distraction from uni/work and all of that pish.

vote Kyle for opening all his mums presents to him before Christmas and trying to force me to give him his watch before Christmas. Not in the spirit!!

He's straight onto the naughty list! :D

vote Geoff

You aren't allowed to side with

imgthe%20grinch1.jpg

You've made the naughty list young man! :D

Edit: damn typos

vote morph first day random

not really wanting anything for xmas tbh, got the dark knight rises blu ray but the missus gave it to me early lol

BS I'd usen if I were the cop that is. But alas just a boring Townie again. Will vote later this evening. Have a good day and for those of you who should bve doing your day job - Get back to work :10900:

My parents bought me a new laptop for Christmas :jjyay:.

Getting in there first this time:

Vote Pinhead

yas!.gif

Boooooo

:laugh:

Well I am not going to be immature and retaliate......

.....just yet :D

vote rudi

Still moaning.

:P

Not today, I could get used to these half 1 finishes from work, superb.

Dont know who to vote for since yvonnes running this one, think ill just

vote dandyman

All I want for xmas is the new FM game thats pretty much it really

unvote Pinhead

vote Sean

He doesn't like Christmas songs. :(

And a wee question which is probably covered in the OP, but if the one of the "lovers" is lynched I take it the other will follow them into the sunset or whatever...?

Archived