Broken seats

Jezza

Well done ya complete tubes. Will cost the club thousands of pounds. Animals.

Club can do without that and don't need an unnecessary bill, but there are plenty spare seats around Fester Road that have never been used.

Ditto to the arsehole who broke the sink off the wall in the lower pisser.

At least we have a guy who can replace it.

:facepalm:

There really are some complete raspers that support us.

I truly despair.

It's not even funny. ***** are paying and scraping together everything they have to help the club survive and fans are costing the club tens of thousands.

Idiots. Hibs will take great pleasure in deducting at full cost plus margin before sending Hearts the net proceeds of game.

Connor-The-Jambo

We've just had a thread saying that Celtic are animals for ruining tynecastle so we got to fester road and ruin there's. come on I hope it's only a couple of fans

Chances are that these fans are season ticket holders as well..............who cost the club money and should know better

Drink.

And being arseholes comes onto play here.

Harsh to blame it on drink.

Drink has never made me want to rip things off walls, break seats or assault people.

But, I'm not an arsehole :verysmug:

Alba gu Brath

Idiots. As bad the Celtic fans. Last thing Hearts need is another bill.

Won't attract part-time fans back either or the parents bringing young kids.

So the fundraiser at brahaus few weeks back could be the money used to clean up these complete imbeciles mess!! Really makes u wonder what's the ******* point!!

Harsh to blame it on drink.

Drink has never made me want to rip things off walls, break seats or assault people.

But, I'm not an arsehole :verysmug:

That's where the arsehole bit comes into play.

They had to close the lower male toilets because they got absolutely trashed. Was speaking to a steward who said the sinks were ripped off.

quincy adams wagstaff

sadly this is nothing new in football,arseholes yes,but at least they pay their money and go and support the club bless them.

Idiots. Hibs will take great pleasure in deducting at full cost plus margin before sending Hearts the net proceeds of game.

Do you know that for a fact? Or is that what you think happens, because I wouldn't take hibs word for it if the said sinks were ripped off walls and seats broken

I didnt see any broken seats in the lower, however at full tim ei tried to go to the toilet and was told by stewards that the toilets were closed due to vandalism, this may shed more light on the matter.

Wouldnt put it past petrie to be jumping on ther sinks himself to get cash though!

Jambof3tornado

sadly this is nothing new in football,arseholes yes,but at least they pay their money and go and support the club bless them.

Ah so that's ok for a few dickheads to cost the rest of us money, and yes it is our money that will go towards repairs at Easter road!!!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

They had better buy shares to value of the damage then... Otherwise they have just made part of the money raised by real supporters disappear in to thin air. How come no-one ever seems to witness these things at the time?

Did someone just say 'at least they go to the games?'

?25 ticket - half the profit to Hearts minus the cost of installing new sinks.

Way to help the club.

Matthew Le Tissier

I saw the sink at HT.. how the **** does someone manage that? Totally out of order.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Did someone just say 'at least they go to the games?'

?25 ticket - half the profit to Hearts minus the cost of installing new sinks.

Way to help the club.

I took it as being sarcastic... The oft tossed about excuse given for the UJ tea-towell fans at away games wasn't it?

Captain Lithuania

There should be an iq test for purchasing tickets and booze on matchdays. There would never be any of this.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Outside of the ground also, breaking glass heard heading to Brigadoom. I hate losing to these lot, but surely this time, any sane person, would bask in the glory of May. Well lads we had better get used to it, cos we are skint and we aint got the means to make this any better, a dose of humble pie may be swallowed for some time to come and wrecking the furninture aint helping the cause

Just like we gave Celtic fans it tight last week gor doing the same thing then so should we get it tight.Absolutely stupid at a time when we need all the money we can get.

When we were heading out from the upper some boy tried to rip the speaker off the wall because Sunshine on Leith came on.

The cable went with a bang. He was lucky he wasn't electrocuted. Idiot.

Floyd Mayweather

Anyone who thinks vandalism is the answer to getting beat in a football match needs to take a long hard look at their life FFS :lol:

Idiots. Truly despair at times.

On an unrelated but similar note - will Hibs be fined for the pitch invasion after they scored? There must have been 15 or so of them that jumped the barrier. Were we not fined ?4k for one lone 'invader' at Anfield?

Archived