Virgin media eh17 area

Pele_Is_God

Very slow Internet since Tuesday, phoned up today and was told i will have slow speeds until 12th December. I can browse sites on iPad but can't play videos youtube etc. anyone else got this?

Internet was out on Tuesday in EH12. I got told it would be four days before it was fixed, which I told them was unacceptable.

Turned the computer on later that day and the internet was back and has worked since.

I don't know what they are doing, but I've had to call Virgin several times in the past year due to their broadband internet being down.

Been the same in EH16 (Gracemount) was told today though that it may be resolved tonight, here'e hoping as it is dire.

same here, my downloading speed is doing my nut in.

I got my superhub 2 weeks ago and was all ready on getting 60mb internet, not been over 10 since, phoned up emailed and eventually got a new tivo box and new superhub, internet still sh**e, got email today saying 12th!!joke if you ask me!!cant stand virgin now

i live in EH11 also and the speeds i was getting from the superhub was atrocious, i went into the superhub settings and reset it, then changes the channel and now it is running sweetly

Eh5 here with no complaints about VM.

My mum in eh14 is having a nightmare though.

I noticed her neighbours have about ten WiFi networks between them, so I changed her WiFi channel.

The superhub had additional settings to change the style of wifi- that's my next route..

Archived