Celtic fans behaviour

Dr. Bapswent

Don't they bring their own stewards with them ? Celtic own their own steward company Protectevent

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Stewards in Orange Jackets were working for Celtic. Same as we have our own Stewards at away games

magalufhearts

Was constant IRA chants the whole night, when i confronted the sectarian police his reply was "What am i meant to do about it" sorry but not good enough.

Ive thought about it for a few seasons now about sitting in the Roseburn over say Two games and collating footage of these reptiles in full flow.

Sending said footage to every Media outlet in the Country and the Sfa, Uefa whilst explaining to each which channels the footage was sent too.

Now i know were no angels but what Celtic have gotten away with at Tynecastle over the years is utterly deplorable.

It was 85 minutes in before they had one chant or song that was about their team. Before that it was all about us, the IRA or Rangers.

It's funny how they say they don't miss Rangers and have nothing to do with them, yet 50% of their songs are about them.

Kemble's Cascade

It was 85 minutes in before they had one chant or song that was about their team. Before that it was all about us, the IRA or Rangers.

It's funny how they say they don't miss Rangers and have nothing to do with them, yet 50% of their songs are about them.

Yep.

Prince Buaben

The distribution of tickets to Celtic fans by Hearts is an absolute disgrace a complete free for all. Any scumbag can get their hands on a ticket via a simple application form.

Their behaviour has always been intolerant but has got progressively worse since we started distributing the tickets direct to the them.

Isnt that though because if we sell them dirtectly to Celtic they want a 5% cut of the ticket money.

And the steward ushered him back into the stand.

I heard that the stewards in their end are the ones that work at Celtic park and they come with them? Not sure if true, Can anyone confirm?

Don't they bring their own stewards with them ? Celtic own their own steward company Protectevent

Yes they do because other firms wont deal with them, just goes to show you eh!

Talkofthetoon1874

On the way to the game I discovered their buses were all parked at Roseburn instead of Russell Rd.

I went into the Spar shop was told they were closing early due to the vermin. First time in years I have seen the Roseburn bar close all its doors, only Hearts fans allowed in after kick off.

The SCUM?s behaviour inside the ground was shocking enough.

I left the game with 15 minutes to go so I was not held back when the barriers went up on McLeod St. Got down to Roseburn early to get the bus home, my bus was held up because of them.

Tesco done a roaring trade, every 1/3 SUM BAG had a carry out, police let them on their buses with a shit lot of alcohol, probably to avoid riots.

They held up all the traffic from Roseburn to Murryfield singing their IRA songs. Singing about Davie Cooper being dead, The Queen being a dirty old *****. They are pure SCUM.

As soon as some of them clocked me and two other Jambo?s standing at the bus stop, we were subjected to abuse and IRA chants, no police in sight.

I had to jump out onto the road to stop my bus, eventually got on the bus, thought ?YES? finally getting away, ?NO? FFS, 9 of them got on the bus, had to listen to them going on about the wee ******* Huns and how we would soon be playing be playing the big ******* Huns in the lower leagues.

They are without any doubt the cancer of Scottish football.

I would love there to be no Penn State FC fans in Tynie. I really would.

Sadly, we can't turn down the money right now. Particularly as other Hearts fans aren't interested in attending in our hour of need.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

We have to remain open-minded and remember that most of supporters are probably alright: they assume we're all scum because of John Wilson, but we're not. They have 45000 at Parkhead and there can only have been 3000 max last night. Sure, there'll be more who are scum at Parkhead, but we can't standardize them all as scum, that's sinking to their level like when they said we were all the same as John Wilson.

Their away fans, along with Rangers, are the worst in Scotland by a very long way. Even Celtic themselves complained about their own away support at one point to try to get them to clean up their act. Hearts - and L&B police, should without doubt send the bills for damage and extra policing to Celti or at least publicise it in the media.

Their away fans, along with Rangers, are the worst in Scotland by a very long way. Even Celtic themselves complained about their own away support at one point to try to get them to clean up their act. Hearts - and L&B police, should without doubt send the bills for damage and extra policing to Celti or at least publicise it in the media.

WTF have Rangers got to do with Celtic's scummy away fans?

Don't worry... that already happens..... it's BAU......

here's hoping any muppets that go on sunday realise this as well .... we can't afford to be splashing cash to the Hobo's for damage/sticker clean up just now :rifle:

Gene Parmesan

Seriously, I just can't bring myself to give a **** about this. Same story every time.

This.

This was lying in Mcloed st this morning so i would imagine more than ones been broken dsc0227dm.jpg

Celtic get billed for the damage! Nice new seat in the roseburn..... Maybe we should let them have the main stand next time and bill them for a new one :-)

Alba gu Brath

Sorry but their away support is most definitely 100% scum. I cant comment on their home fans as I'm only there once a year, I imagine there are some decent ones.

Doesn't stand to reason. Likewise there are a few deekheads in our lot who love the chance from some trouble when playing Celtic.

Let their own idiots make their own bed. We've got enough troubles without some eejits doing a Wilson.

This might be a joke, but I don't get it.

If it's meant to be serious, you must have led a very sheltered life.

Alba gu Brath

Different cheeks, same errse.

Though, I'm sure we all know some decent fans of Ugly Sisters. And if we don't, we don't get out enough.

A L&B police officer told me last night (having just ejected a Hearts supporter from section N) that they were ejecting Hearts fans from section N because "there are only a few hundred of you but 3,500 of them" and that despite this, they were filming the Celtic support and "action will be taken against them in retrospect having studied the footage".

Now I have a solution to this.

We sold out against St Midden and probably didn't against the mhanky mob because a huge number of our supporters don't want to go to Tynecastle to listen to the vile chanting and dispicable behaviour that comes with watching Hearts v Celtic these days. In my opinion, Hearts should write to these supporters who have purchased match day tickets recently and suggest the following scheme:

Commit to purchasing a ticket for the next Hearts v Celtic game at Tynecastle for ?20/?25 and should the club sell around 14,500 tickets to the Hearts support (including ST holders) we will drastically reduce the Celtic allocation - to around 1,000. If we fail to hit this figure then all tickets will be refunded and Celtic will continue to be sold the Roseburn Stand.

Not only would this result in a better, more attractive atmosphere for Hearts supporters, it would increase the chances of L&B police finding and arresting those responsible for the pro-IRA shouts and destruction of seats etc. I firmly believe that the only reason Hearts sell tickets to this mob is for the revenue it brings so if we had a scheme that would guarantee this in advance it would result in an easier game for the police, a less hostile atmosphere and encourage our supporters back to what should be a highlight in our fixture calendar - not one we all dread.

Kemble's Cascade

I went into the Spar shop was told they

I had to jump out onto the road to stop my bus, eventually got on the bus, thought ?YES? finally getting away, ?NO? FFS, 9 of them got on the bus, had to listen to them going on about the wee ******* Huns and how we would soon be playing be playing the big ******* Huns in the lower leagues.

Gloryhunting Old Filth "fans" are even worse than ordinary Old Filth fans. Folk who don't support their local team me sick.

Nucky Thompson

Sad as it is, some people like to add Rangers into the equation, so it doesn't look like we are 'mini huns'. Fecking laughable

some celik fans Aiming stuff at the wee lads doing their lap of honor... Animals. I was actually surprised as many clapped last night. Previous games they've booed the wee ones.

A L&B police officer told me last night (having just ejected a Hearts supporter from section N) that they were ejecting Hearts fans from section N because "there are only a few hundred of you but 3,500 of them" and that despite this, they were filming the Celtic support and "action will be taken against them in retrospect having studied the footage".

Now I have a solution to this.

We sold out against St Midden and probably didn't against the mhanky mob because a huge number of our supporters don't want to go to Tynecastle to listen to the vile chanting and dispicable behaviour that comes with watching Hearts v Celtic these days. In my opinion, Hearts should write to these supporters who have purchased match day tickets recently and suggest the following scheme:

Commit to purchasing a ticket for the next Hearts v Celtic game at Tynecastle for ?20/?25 and should the club sell around 14,500 tickets to the Hearts support (including ST holders) we will drastically reduce the Celtic allocation - to around 1,000. If we fail to hit this figure then all tickets will be refunded and Celtic will continue to be sold the Roseburn Stand.

Not only would this result in a better, more attractive atmosphere for Hearts supporters, it would increase the chances of L&B police finding and arresting those responsible for the pro-IRA shouts and destruction of seats etc. I firmly believe that the only reason Hearts sell tickets to this mob is for the revenue it brings so if we had a scheme that would guarantee this in advance it would result in an easier game for the police, a less hostile atmosphere and encourage our supporters back to what should be a highlight in our fixture calendar - not one we all dread.

I like this idea.

The atmosphere at Celtic games is poisonous and that will put many off.

Reduce their number - have our 4 or 5 of our own security filming them for the whole match and give all evidence to the police.

They are animals. Wild beasts. They should be treated as such.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

My 10 year old brother told me today that he doesn't want to go to a game against Celtic again. I think he's genuinely scared there'll be some sort of riot eventually.

Gene Parmesan

I like this idea.

Reduce their number - have our 4 or 5 of our own security filming them for the whole match and give all evidence to the police.

Hearts fans are just as bad in these games. If anything it's our support that annoys me more, because this bawsack behaviour never surfaces in any other match.

I'd rather we sorted out our own, because it has long since become embarassing.

Nucky Thompson

Hearts fans are just as bad in these games. If anything it's our support that annoys me more, because this bawsack behaviour never surfaces in any other match.

I'd rather we sorted out our own, because it has long since become embarassing.

Never saw anything from Hearts fans inside the ground, although I did hear that a few of the 'Green Brigade' got sore faces in Dalry before the game.

Although it may be bleedin' obvious to older fans,this kind of stuff has been going on for decades.In fact,its a lot better than the 70s/80s etc.

If all we have to worry about is hooped demons singing their songs and letting off some flares etc then I suppose it shows that attitudes have changed drastically since then.....which is good because the old firm would basically take over towns back then.

I do,however,have a concern that if the old bill etc don't clamp down heavily on this then there is a possibility for some serious shennanigans in the future.

In saying that,the wee furore in the Roseburn was swiftly dealt with by cops/stewards.

So,to summerise,to be able to walk around the Gorgie Rd area and not see one hooped demon is good news and progress.

This shite won't stop until Lothian and Borders

Police man up and deal with them accordingly. Police should be in there en masse in full riot gear and give those ***** a lesson they will never forget.

I like this idea.

Wouldnt worry about it. We probably wont play them at Tynie again until next season if we survive this season.

This might be a joke, but I don't get it.

If it's meant to be serious, you must have led a very sheltered life.

or a rangers fan.

Seymour M Hersh

We have to remain open-minded and remember that most of supporters are probably alright: they assume we're all scum because of John Wilson, but we're not. They have 45000 at Parkhead and there can only have been 3000 max last night. Sure, there'll be more who are scum at Parkhead, but we can't standardize them all as scum, that's sinking to their level like when they said we were all the same as John Wilson.

We can and will.

Police man up and deal with them accordingly. Police should be in there en masse in full riot gear and give those ***** a lesson they will never forget.

THIS

Seymour M Hersh

They're the other cheek of the same dirty stinking arse.

Rudolf's Mate

Never saw anything from Hearts fans inside the ground, although I did hear that a few of the 'Green Brigade' got sore faces in Dalry before the game.

Tbf not long after the 3rd there was a clear and loud uncensored rendition of hullo, hullo!

Up until that point most of their songs were mocking us or Sevco! By mid second half I'd heard two IRA songs and the usual fields.

People going nuts about them but the stark reality is they backed their team from the start and we didn't sing until the game was well and truly over.

Sure many will want to shoot me down.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Tbf not long after the 3rd there was a clear and loud uncensored rendition of hullo, hullo!

Up until that point most of their songs were mocking us or Sevco! By mid second half I'd heard two IRA songs and the usual fields.

People going nuts about them but the stark reality is they backed their team from the start and we didn't sing until the game was well and truly over.

Sure many will want to shoot me down.

The first rendition of "Ooh aah up the Ra" came about six minutes into the game. Not so worried about singing though, it's more the letting off fireworks & attacking people I have an issue with.

Rudolf's Mate

The first rendition of "Ooh aah up the Ra" came about six minutes into the game. Not so worried about singing though, it's more the letting off fireworks & attacking people I have an issue with.

Someone posted a link to a story recently on here about the boy who got a custodial sentence for the flares. I have no objections to this being handed out along with sentences for assault especially if the perp has form.

Radioactive Mince

This.

They are a ******* disgrace to the region. I realise btw that the officers on the front line aren't to blame. The superiors need a rocket up their bums. You'd honestly think we were the away fans in this fixture.

I'd be up for giving Hearts 30/60 quid extra on top of my ST cost in future if it meant that HMFC families could enjoy this game without fear. Would one third of ST holders be receptive to an idea like this?

hairyhighlander

No surprise to see that not a thing was said on the news tonight. All swept under the carpet as usual. As "Celtic swept hearts aside with style" apparently.

I gave up going to old firm games years ago after all the crap you have to put up with and getting spat on by a Celtic fan outside my own ground was the last straw.

They are animals and should be treated as so.

Was constant IRA chants the whole night, when i confronted the sectarian police his reply was "What am i meant to do about it" sorry but not good enough.

Well Strathclyde Police "arrested" a dozen Hearts for shouting abuse at Lennon. Seems fairly typical to go for the easy targets....

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the Celtic fans behaviour yesterday. They were pumping us, so they mocked us, it might hurt, but hey its part of football.If we were winning 4-0 at Parkhead or Easter Road or anywhere else we'd do exactly the same.

People getting up in arms about flares (none of which ended up on the pitch) obviously have forgotten our support throwing smoke bombs on the pitch twice at Easter Road two years ago, and the general consensus here (myself included) was that they were pretty cool and added to the atmosphere of ramming it up the hobos.

As for their more "political" songs, whilst they undoubtedly have nothing to do with football and as such have little place being sung at a football ground, its ludicrous in the extreme to suggest they should be prosecuted for singing them, if anyone can point me to a song sang last night by Celtic fans with criminal lyrics I'd be very surprised.

Was speaking about last night on Facebook usual Celtic fans never happened pish until my mate's brother who is a policeman joined in and told them oh yes there was fans fighting with stewards and police. The backtracking was funny

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the Celtic fans behaviour yesterday. They were pumping us, so they mocked us, it might hurt, but hey its part of football.If we were winning 4-0 at Parkhead or Easter Road or anywhere else we'd do exactly the same.

People getting up in arms about flares (none of which ended up on the pitch) obviously have forgotten our support throwing smoke bombs on the pitch twice at Easter Road two years ago, and the general consensus here (myself included) was that they were pretty cool and added to the atmosphere of ramming it up the hobos.

As for their more "political" songs, whilst they undoubtedly have nothing to do with football and as such have little place being sung at a football ground, its ludicrous in the extreme to suggest they should be prosecuted for singing them, if anyone can point me to a song sang last night by Celtic fans with criminal lyrics I'd be very surprised.

Away and dinnae talk shite.

Smashing up seats and fighting with stewards? Nothing wrong with that, aye?

We'd do that aye?

Absolute ****ing slavers.

:cornette:

We'd do that aye?

Singing oh ah up the 'RA, oh ah up the 'RA.

Come on join in - its a bit of fun. What better to celebrate at a football match than a group of child-murdering terrorists?

Singing oh ah up the 'RA, oh ah up the 'RA.

We'd do that aye?

Well yeah, I have seen Hearts fans smash up seats at Easter Road before, so aye we would do it :L

If they were fighting with the police again last night which I wasn't aware they were then that's obviously worthy of condemnation.

Archived