Mark kerr is a transfer target

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Little bit in the paper today says we are one of a host of clubs looking to sign the player at the end of the season

he's out of contract at the end of the season. Discuss.

I wouldn't complain if we signed him as long as he wasn't taking ridiculous wages. At the same time though he won't offer us much else than what we've already got.

Nottingham Forest have joined Preston, Aberdeen, Hearts and Borussia Moenchengladbach what a name in showing interest in Dundee United's Mark Kerr. (News of the World)

Ryan Gosling
Nottingham Forest have joined Preston, Aberdeen, Hearts and Borussia Moenchengladbach what a name in showing interest in Dundee United's Mark Kerr. (News of the World)

Moenchengladbach are in Bundesliga.2 - they're probably looking at him to replace Eugen Polanski.

The Comedian

He's another midfielder and we have about 73 of them as it is. I reckon Ruben is a better player. We don't need Kerr plus he's never done anything ever, he's just a workman like negative player.

He's another midfielder and we have about 73 of them as it is. I reckon Ruben is a better player. We don't need Kerr plus he's never done anything ever, he's just a workman like negative player.

True we don't need him. Don't know what sort of wages Ruben is on? but as someone else mentioned Kerr thinks too much of himself and will probably be a greedy bar steward wages wise. We could do better for less.

No Nonsense

Half decent player but I echo the majority, we dont need another centrew midfielder of his ilk, as we probably have too many already.

Ibrahim Tall
Moenchengladbach are in Bundesliga.2 - they're probably looking at him to replace Eugen Polanski.

Bit of a **** poor replacement if true.

ToadKiller Dog
Half decent player but I echo the majority, we dont need another centrew midfielder of his ilk, as we probably have too many already.

If there is any truth in this rumour might mean a few of our many moving on ,Larry,Stewart,bruno ,miko who knows might be moving .

The only truth is none of us really know what will happen at this club this summer or at any time .

vlad on the tyne

If we are signing a midfielder from the arabs it should be Gomis. Gomis has been top drawer in his first SPL season. Every game I have seen him in he has stood out big time. Neat,clever,workmanlike,composed some of the qualities we have missed this season.He would also give Driver true competition instead of that joker Shammy.

If we are signing a midfielder from the arabs it should be Gomis. Gomis has been top drawer in his first SPL season. Every game I have seen him in he has stood out big time. Neat,clever,workmanlike,composed some of the qualities we have missed this season.He would also give Driver true competition instead of that joker Shammy.

Got to say I do like Gomis. Looks a decent player.

I'll 3rd that.

Cracking wee player.

Came from lower league too. Can't be taking massive wages either?

Chad Sexington
Came from lower league too. Can't be taking massive wages either?

I may be wrong but I'm sure I read some time ago that Hearts were sniffing around him.

Probably paper bulls*it but I would me more than happy to see him at the club.

vlad on the tyne

I've not seen too many faults in Gomis's overall game this season. He could maybe score more but his contribution to United's midfield is always consistent. As a previous poster said, Gomis's weekly wage wouldn't be too horrific. A stumbling block would be Dundee Utd. Quite rightly they would be looking for 500K at least I would imagine.

Outside of the old firm, I dont see many better than Gomis in that position. It will be interesting to see if he can maintain and improve upon the standards he has set this season.

Mark Kerr, has had a decent season for United. Kerr's playing with better players these days. Grafter would be my description of Kerr. Don't think he would be a significant improvment on say Mikey Stewart for example.

rudi must stay

would compare him more to Jonsson tbh. So he's an ideal replacement if he's injured cos we've really missed Jonsson when he's been out. Would be a decent signing imo

Archived