Britain's Biggest Beauty Queens

Tazio

I'm struggling to sleep and just caught this on BBC3.

Sorry ladies but I'm a modern type of guy and can see that beauty starts above the neck. But most of the girls in this are just fecking unattractive. Not ugly (well maybe a few) but just not even remotely deserving of being in a beauty contest.

Or maybe I'm just jealous as a skinny boy that most of them had arms thicker than my legs?

Indonnot like girls too thin and prefer a bit of shape, but there is no excuse for being that fat and no point what so ever pretending they are attractive.

Gluttonous pigs. By the looks of that pic, they're not just big, they are obese. Obesity is not something that should be celebrated or encouraged.

Nothing against big girls, but these full-blown fatties should realise that they are not cut out for a beauty contest.

They should just cut their losses and enter Miss West Lothian instead.

What gets me is when fatties come out with the 'curves are sexy' stuff. Yes, they are, but fatness isn't. These girls are fat. Fatties give curvy girls a bad name.

What gets me is when fatties come out with the 'curves are sexy' stuff. Yes, they are, but fatness isn't. These girls are fat. Fatties give curvy girls a bad name.

Indeed.

It's like saying Lisa Riley is the same as Christina Hendricks.

There's a massive difference between curves being sexy & having ripples of fat & celulite.

Archived