• Saulius MIKOLIUNAS
    • Calum ELLIOT
    • Gary GLEN
    • Lee WALLACE
    • Marius ZALIUKAS
    • Scott ROBINSON

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again.

I went for Christos Karipidis, who was steady throughout.

MODS - Could you sticky this please. Thank you

Pete Seeger

For the second week in a row for me it's Eggert. He's really growing on me as the season goes on.

Miko for me. His corners were well delivered, he looked lively, put in some tackles and some good balls. Faded a wee bit second half but all in all a good shift...again.

A few good performences today but I though Miko was the f-ing man! He's definately been one of our best players over the last couple of months.

Thought Karapidis had a good game too, I like how he puts jis foot on the ball and looks for a pass rather than just lumping it. Glen deserves a shout again, not just for his goal though. Showed some nice touches and looks like he can beat a man too. 'mon the future! Whenever that is

I went for Jose. I'm probably the only one who thinks he done well but minus a few lapses in concentration with his passing and clearances he was solid as rock.

Know one could get past him.

Malcolm Tucker

Miko was quality again yesterday, so went for him.

Glen and Berra were superb also.

I gave it to Karipidis just ahead of Miko who did well again.

Karipidis was a defencively sound and used the ball well.

Skillfull and intelligent centre back.

The defence looked better organised yesterday with him in the team.

Miko has won a lot of people over recently and is now recieving encouragement from the stands.

Hopefully he can go on from here. as its certainly helped his confidence..........

:thumb:

MIKO MIKO once again the man put a couple of nice balls through to glen (who showed good promise once more) worked hard and overall showed good skills and deliveries easy to see how he is winning over his knockers?

should manage a 5 or 6 in the bitter tabloids tomorrow .

johnsonn still improving every game

Miko for me, thought that he worked hard today, he is a joy to watch when in full flight . pity we don't see more of this but recently he has become one of the flair players in the side, long may this contunue canna wait to see Miko and Driver play on both sides and run at defences and terrorise their defences!!!!!

Berra and Karapidis are looking good as a pairing at the centre of our defence but the pairing of Ruben and Eggert in the central midfield is really growing on me.

My vote goes to Eggert who continues to improve with each game.

Real battle between Glen and Miko for this award.

Quite interested to see the final standings for this season. So many players have gone through purple patches but nobody has really done it over the entire season. The three players I think you could call truly consistent are Banks and Berra but neither have had that many games where they stood out over anyone else. With the exception of them there is Stewart, Driver, Jonsson, Tall, Velicka, Palazuelos, Cesnauskis and Mikoliunas who have all had good streches of games but usually only 4 or 5 in a row and then seen their form drop.

JamboBazualdo

I went for Glen as I thought he had another excellent game. I was torn between him and Karipidis who for me looks to be getting better with each passing game and looks to have built up a good understanding with Berra.

Real battle between Glen and Miko for this award.

Quite interested to see the final standings for this season. So many players have gone through purple patches but nobody has really done it over the entire season. The three players I think you could call truly consistent are Banks and Berra but neither have had that many games where they stood out over anyone else. With the exception of them there is Stewart, Driver, Jonsson, Tall, Velicka, Palazuelos, Cesnauskis and Mikoliunas who have all had good streches of games but usually only 4 or 5 in a row and then seen their form drop.

From the voting I've seen I think Palazuelos is a good shout for the overall award.

Miller Jambo 60
Miko for me. His corners were well delivered, he looked lively, put in some tackles and some good balls. Faded a wee bit second half but all in all a good shift...again.

Miko for me,just for the 2 digs he gave to Tokely.

Majic.

chester copperpot
Miko for me,just for the 2 digs he gave to Tokely.

Majic.

you were my MOTM on saturday Doug, getting up at every opportunity giving the ref and opposing players grief.

I now remember where I've seen you before you started posting on here, but I shall tell you this when we next meet rather than share it on a notice board, but it was when you were inside Tynecastle ;)

WalterEgo
Surely the tightest man of the match contests ever?

How do you get that? The MOM is currently third in the poll. ;)

Archived