JKB Secret Santa 2012

Tams bird

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

I didn't want to declare the winner as it is in Uly's remit but....

...Congratulations to hughesie27 :toasting:

Ho, ho, fecking ho!

I am sure a number of us are glad we have our lives back now and no longer need to fret about 2 hours catch up everytime we are offline for a few hours

till next year :10800:

Thanks for all the efforts of those involved

Chaka Demus & pliers

Can we do it like Deal or no Deal and complete the game?

Hughesie for Lorenzo?

I think brownkg and Pull Shapes both beat you to that one

I didn't want to declare the winner as it is in Uly's remit but....

...Congratulations to hughesie27 :toasting:

Ho, ho, fecking ho!

Well done hughesie27!

Ho Ho, 'n'all'n'anyways Ho.

:smiliz19:

Pinhead bought a present for Dunks

Much appreciated Pinhead :thumbsup:

Been away and have missed the fun, late nights and spreadsheets that go with this thread .....

The official history of JKB Secret Santa 2012

The video of gift-wrapped pressies was posted in post 268.

MalkyMcFrench got a present for Pull Shapes and was detected by Pull Shapes in post 288 .

Beverley got a present for bikerjambo and was detected by bikerjambo in post 422 .

rael11 got a present for The Marquis de Carabas and was detected by The Marquis de Carabas in post 540 .

yvonnejambo got a present for milky_26 and was detected by milky_26 in post 552 .

The Peoples Champ got a present for Eddie and was detected by Eddie in post 638 .

Budgie. got a present for Sooperstar and was detected by Sooperstar in post 645 .

Sergio Garcia got a present for bagger and was detected by bagger in post 682 .

Geoff Kilpatrick got a present for Lionel Logue and was detected by Lionel Logue in post 774 .

Kenbo got a present for Currahee! and was detected by Currahee! in post 793 .

The Kurgan got a present for Sigurdsson and was detected by Sigurdsson in post 804 .

jambo 71 got a present for Kalamazoo Jambo and was detected by graygo in post 846 .

Stuart McNeill got a present for yvonnejambo and was detected by yvonnejambo in post 864 .

redm got a present for gadgey55 and was detected by gadgey55 in post 882 .

ellie0028 got a present for Sergio Garcia and was detected by Sooperstar in post 922 .

Chaka Demus & pliers got a present for The Kurgan and was detected by The Kurgan in post 941 .

HMFC4ME got a present for Shaun William Ryder and was detected by Shaun William Ryder in post 1001 .

Lionel Logue got a present for Le Chat and was detected by Le Chat in post 1046 .

The Doctor got a present for Floyd and was detected by Floyd in post 1069 .

gadgey55 got a present for Devries4 and was detected by Devries4 in post 1091 .

Simon Says got a present for Geoff Kilpatrick and was detected by Geoff Kilpatrick in post 1100 .

Kalamazoo Jambo got a present for hughesie27 and was detected by Pull Shapes in post 1157 .

brownkg got a present for Morph and was detected by Morph in post 1171 .

Rudi Skacel got a present for Tams bird and was detected by Tams bird in post 1174 .

graygo got a present for redm and was detected by redm in post 1213 .

Lorenzo von Matterhorn got a present for Cow and was detected by Cow in post 1282 .

Shaun William Ryder got a present for scottish_chicP and was detected by scottish_chicP in post 1305 .

HmfcAndy got a present for graygo and was detected by graygo in post 1331 .

The Mighty Thor got a present for shaun.lawson and was detected by Sooperstar in post 1364 .

Dunks got a present for Budgie. and was detected by Budgie. in post 1369 .

Devries4 got a present for Jambo Ian 1874 and was detected by hughesie27 in post 1450 .

Boof got a present for Bigsmak and was detected by Pull Shapes in post 1554 .

scottish_chicP got a present for jamboinglasgow and was detected by Pull Shapes in post 1566 .

Skacel51 got a present for ellie0028 and was detected by ellie0028 in post 1595 .

kevinref got a present for Randall and was detected by Randall in post 1620 .

The Marquis de Carabas got a present for bighusref and was detected by bighusref in post 1632 .

Randall got a present for joe.gausden and was detected by joe.gausden in post 1686 .

The People's Chimp got a present for Rudi Skacel and was detected by Rudi Skacel in post 1689 .

Sigurdsson got a present for Pinhead and was detected by Pinhead in post 1751 .

Alex got a present for MalkyMcFrench and was detected by MalkyMcFrench in post 1757 .

Floyd got a present for jambo 71 and was detected by jambo 71 in post 1758 .

Pull Shapes got a present for johnmitchell and was detected by johnmitchell in post 1785 .

Bigsmak got a present for Simon Says and was detected by Simon Says in post 1810 .

joe.gausden got a present for The People's Chimp and was detected by Budgie. in post 1850 .

bagger got a present for HMFC4ME and was detected by HMFC4ME in post 1862 .

Sooperstar got a present for Alex and was detected by graygo in post 1886 .

Jambo Ian 1874 got a present for The Peoples Champ and was detected by The Peoples Champ in post 1914 .

bighusref got a present for The Comedian and was detected by The Comedian in post 1929 .

shaun.lawson got a present for The Doctor and was detected by Sooperstar in post 1931 .

jamboinglasgow got a present for HmfcAndy and was detected by Pull Shapes in post 1946 .

milky_26 got a present for Chaka Demus & pliers and was detected by Sooperstar in post 2002 .

Deek got a present for Stuart McNeill and was detected by Stuart McNeill in post 2018 .

Cow got a present for Boof and was detected by Boof in post 2022 .

Le Chat got a present for Skacel51 and was detected by shaun.lawson in post 2033 .

Currahee! got a present for Beverley and was detected by Chaka Demus & pliers in post 2042 .

I P Knightley got a present for Deek and was detected by shaun.lawson in post 2043 .

johnmitchell got a present for I P Knightley and was detected by Sooperstar in post 2050 .

The Comedian got a present for brownkg and was detected by Chaka Demus & pliers in post 2057 .

Tams bird got a present for Kenbo and was detected by shaun.lawson in post 2067 .

Morph got a present for The Mighty Thor and was detected by Pull Shapes in post 2068 .

Pinhead got a present for Dunks and was detected by Chaka Demus & pliers in post 2073 .

bikerjambo got a present for kevinref and was detected by Chaka Demus & pliers in post 2078 .

Eddie got a present for rael11 and was detected by Sooperstar in post 2084 .

And finally....

hughesie27 got a present for Lorenzo von Matterhorn and escaped detection.

I am sure a number of us are glad we have our lives back now and no longer need to fret about 2 hours catch up everytime we are offline for a few hours

till next year :10800:

Thanks for all the efforts of those involved

especially when I only get half an hour for my lunch break at work :laugh:

Phew!

Thank goodness it was somebody with a name close to start of alphabet I would have been slightly miffed given I've spent the last three days and sixty guesses working in reverse-alphabetical order! :biggrin:

Cheers for the book, Dunks. I'll keep it on my desk for emergencies. :thumbsup:

Ha - just caught up on the fact I nearly got away with it.

If it wasn't for them pesky kids ,,,, Shapes and Graygo :D

There's also a consolation prize to the value of ?25 - I'll post more about that later.

Yep, there's also a consolation prize to the value of ?25. There will be a draw for that, and I'll post the details later on.

Ho Ho, and again, Ho.

Uly, according to your list Sooperstar outed joe.gaudsen but pretty sure it was me (as I'm still feeling the guilt about it) :sob:

Fixed.

:smiliz23:

Ha - just caught up on the fact I nearly got away with it.

If it wasn't for them pesky kids ,,,, Shapes and Graygo :D

Like your bike then :rofl:

Very much - thank you kindly :D

I'm surprised I didn't get found out sooner after viewing your profile the same day I got my pm.

2nd place! So close but so far :sob:

I think rael posted on this about 3 times I thought was winning it

Unlucky, man. Never really had the time to get right into this. Wish you'd won though. Halfers, aye?

Thanks for the pressie.

There will be a draw for the consolation prize some time on Monday. Everyone who detected a Secret Santa will have one ticket in the draw, except for hughesie27.

Ho Ho Westward Ho.

The Old Tolbooth

Sorry, John.

I did my best to keep you in the game as long as possible but, honestly, there could only have been one man who'd have bought something involving inserting pointy objects up the bum to release an overdose of unwanted gas. :)

And thank to Shaun as well for bumping me!

I had a strong feeling that you knew it was me mate, and both Linda and myself were amazed at first that you weren't guessing me, then it became obvious :lol:

Erm, hope you liked your pencil sharpener :D

It usually doesn't start until a few days before xmas.

I think I will be missing out this year as it's an absolute killer!

Fine...but this is my last year!!!

The game actually only last for about a week. It feels like 2 though. :sob:

Hope you guys are a dab hand at spreadsheets. I'm not.

Much appreciated Pinhead :thumbsup:

Been away and have missed the fun, late nights and spreadsheets that go with this thread .....

yas!.gif

What a turnaround!

Felt like I was ab out to be Mitchelled after I guessed a Santa correctly!

Ho Ho Ho. Thank you everybody! Have a fantastic Christmas everyone.

BTW....This year was the only year I avoided (never had time) To do a spreadsheet!

BTW....This year was the only year I avoided (never had time) To do a spreadsheet!

What?!

Until this year I actually thought it was only PS who done the spreadsheet! Seems pretty widespread. Surely it must be a nightmare trying to keep it up to date when you are away from the thread for a few hours.

What?!

Until this year I actually thought it was only PS who done the spreadsheet! Seems pretty widespread. Surely it must be a nightmare trying to keep it up to date when you are away from the thread for a few hours.

I tried it and after a night and a day (at work) reading back about 5 pages started to annoy me and my formula was also incorrect so gave up in the end.

The previous 2 years I've had a spreadsheet and it was the reason I never wanted to enter this year. Just becomes your life for a week! You begin associating usernames with cell numbers.

The previous 2 years I've had a spreadsheet and it was the reason I never wanted to enter this year. Just becomes your life for a week! You begin associating usernames with cell numbers.

Like I8? :teehee:

There will be 44 players in the draw. 43 players outed Secret Santas:

bagger

bighusref

bikerjambo

Boof

Budgie.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Cow

Currahee!

Devries4

Eddie

ellie0028

Floyd

gadgey55

Geoff Kilpatrick

graygo

HMFC4ME

hughesie27

jambo 71

joe.gausden

johnmitchell

Le Chat

Lionel Logue

Lorenzo von Matterhorn

MalkyMcFrench

milky_26

Morph

Pinhead

Pull Shapes

Randall

redm

Rudi Skacel

scottish_chicP

Shaun William Ryder

shaun.lawson

Sigurdsson

Simon Says

Sooperstar

Stuart McNeill

Tams bird

The Comedian

The Kurgan

The Marquis de Carabas

The Peoples Champ

yvonnejambo

The 44th name in the draw will be the player who got their pressie from the winning Secret Santa, hughesie27. That player was Lorenzo von Matterhorn.

Ho Ho bleedin' Ho.

Archived