The physics defying Wheatfield stand.

vladtheexhaler

vladtheexhaler

Not everyday you see a ball roll up an incline. You'd think the match balls would jump at the chance to get out of tynie these days.

davemclaren
Not everyday you see a ball roll up an incline. You'd think the match balls would jump at the chance to get out of tynie these days.

Wind, dear boy. :P

i once seen Ian Jardine smack a ball right into the pie stand in the shed,which would

now be about section c/d.

Right into the pie sellers pus.:)

It must be an optical illusion. When we're inside, I looked up and it does look like an upward slope but it mustn't be.

What about Niculae, he was going to kick the ball into the box if we had scored there, luckily Karipidis saw it and lept at the ball, funny how the linesman didn't see anything...

i once seen Ian Jardine smack a ball right into the pie stand in the shed,which would

now be about section c/d.

Right into the pie sellers pus.:)

I remember that happening, though from my vantage point under the Shed floodlight, didn't know it had actually struck the seller.

davemclaren
Far too simple an explanation, I refuse to accept it.

When leaving the Wheatfield at the end, the wind was strong at the top of the stairs. I rest my case.

I remember that happening, though from my vantage point under the Shed floodlight, didn't know it had actually struck the seller.

she came out better looking Boof

vladtheexhaler
When leaving the Wheatfield at the end, the wind was strong at the top of the stairs. I rest my case.

What were you thinking man, never rest your case in a strong wind. Same with pulling faces!

portobellojambo1

What the hell have your stomach problems got to do with the baw getting stuck on the roof of the stand. ;)

It must be an optical illusion. When we're inside, I looked up and it does look like an upward slope but it mustn't be.

What about Niculae, he was going to kick the ball into the box if we had scored there, luckily Karipidis saw it and lept at the ball, funny how the linesman didn't see anything...

The roofs do slope down towards the back, you can see it from the Gorgie end.

If they didnt all the rain water would go onto the pitch and waterlog it frequently.

I wondered how the ball came back, thats some wind!

Buffalo Bill

Listen, I sit in Section B and I could see the ball going back and forward.

There is definitely something more to it that the strong Westernly breeze.

It could be lunar, what with Mars being in line with Unanus.

743_bio_homepage_main.jpg

uranus1.jpg

Hearts%20Wheatfield%20Stand%20vol.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Jambof3tornado

Disgraceful behaviour by Niculae trying to keep the 2nd ball on the park in case we scored and as you said that linesman saw not only 2 balls on the park but the following handbags at 2 paces and did nothing. Couldnt believe it!!!

Archived