Ann Budge

Gorgiewave

Before I decide whether or not I get on board with the person fronting millions to save our club, I want to know if she has good tits.

What do you expect from a woman of 65?

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Francis Albert

• Don Dan

• Footballfirst

• Geoff Kilpatrick

For years its been asked why in the Edinburgh business community someone has not come forward with ?????? to get us through difficult times and get us coming out the other end on an even keel. Now we have one.

There will be a few up's and down's, no doubt on that. I'm digging the way she seems very hands on and realises football is not like the industry she is used to and is learning before things get in place in the near future.

This is a con.

This woman has used the fans through FOH to pay to keep the club going, she lends the club a small amount (in football terms this is small), gets her money back, and takes over the club for nothing!

As I read it she is asking even the manager to explain what eh does, in writing! If she does not know she ought not to be there.

It appears to me this woman is a chancer, the FOH is her tool, and yet another ego wishes to use the club for their own ends.

This woman is another Delia, I would prefer another Vlad, he would be less dangerous than this woman of whom we know little.

Who owns the ground?

What does she get out of this?

What money will she actually pay in?

We are being taken for suckers here, this woman should be told where to go!

Great post, get back to licking your windows tho!

Frank Sidebottom

I wouldn't say Budge is going above and beyond anything. She is going to be paid back every penny (and them some) for the money she fronts. She has taken no risk as far as I can tell.

Of course she is.

She was under no obligation to involve herself in this process at all. Do you not recognise that?

This is a con.

This woman has used the fans through FOH to pay to keep the club going, she lends the club a small amount (in football terms this is small), gets her money back, and takes over the club for nothing!

As I read it she is asking even the manager to explain what eh does, in writing! If she does not know she ought not to be there.

It appears to me this woman is a chancer, the FOH is her tool, and yet another ego wishes to use the club for their own ends.

This woman is another Delia, I would prefer another Vlad, he would be less dangerous than this woman of whom we know little.

Who owns the ground?

Jesus..are you actually allowed to breed? the only tool in this argument is....YOU! By the way.....Top Trolling.....I hope?

Edited by argyjambo

portobellojambo1

This is a con.

Who owns the ground?

Knob, sorry Hibernian knob.

How do these ****s rack up so many posts? :lol:

Bring back Boomtown Rat - he was like introducing a cat into a mice-infested flat,

Guest Bilel Mohsni

This is a con.

Who owns the ground?

"Fillited"

The closed minded stupidity of the Kickback user knows no bounds.

Yet another nobody is using the club for their own ends and the stupid bow the knee.

Not only that but they are willing to pay for this.

The Heart of Midlothian does not deserve such as you!

This is a con.

Who owns the ground?

Dexter. Dexter!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Sorry about this...

How the **** are these two/three Hibs.ned posters still on here?? :lol:

Edited by Sir David Attenborough

Geoff Kilpatrick

Yet another nobody is using the club for their own ends and the stupid bow the knee.

:laugh:

kingantti1874

Your thick as pig shit you hibs tart

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Aye, him anaw. Forgot about that one. :facepalm:

It's REALLY getting to them now, huh? :smug:

Mind when we were going to go out of business because of: "SWINE FLU"?

Apparently it was going to stop us playing home games back in 2010/11... :rofl:

post-25452-0-20327600-1392416225_thumb.jpg

Are you Sybil ?

Once again, the only nobody in this thread is....surprise surprise....YOU!

It's REALLY getting to them now, huh? :smug:

Mind when we were going to go out of business because of: "SWINE FLU"?

Apparently it was going to stop us playing home games back in 2010/11... :rofl:

Don't recall that one. **** me.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Once again, the only nobody in this thread is....surprise surprise....YOU!

Not the "only", in my opinion. Two more, almost definitely.

TommyTommy

:lol:

He was some machine. RH/TT - one in the same - an absolute expert troller, that's for sure. Almost admirably so.

Edited by Col. Robert Neville M.D.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

He was some machine. RH/TT - one in the same - an absolute expert troller, that's for sure. Almost admirably so.

Some delightfully bitter stuff going on fromn Sergey Sofronav on .Ned right now. Proper pain. :lol:

Edited by Sir David Attenborough

Some delightfully bitter stuff going on fromn Sergey Sofronav on .Ned right now. Proper pain. :lol:

Safronov / Sofranov.

Remember the explanation for spelling the name two different ways? Something about how that's the way it happens because of the translation between the Latin and Cyrillic alphabets.

:rofl:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Safronov / Sofranov.

Remember the explanation for spelling the name two different ways? Something about how that's the way it happens because of the translation between the Latin and Cyrillic alphabets.

:rofl:

Then he backed his explanation up via his other account: "Denis Law"... Before he then mistakenly answered his original comment as Sergey, from... Sergey! :rofl:

How many accounts do you think he has on .Ned? The stupid ###### would not even realise. :lol:

Geoff Kilpatrick

They are beyond parody. Why you even bother reading them I don't know.

The frozen shares comment will be his lasting legacy.

They are beyond parody. Why you even bother reading them I don't know.

The frozen shares comment will be his lasting legacy.

Motorway prang stuff Geoff. Who can resist a wee rubberneck?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Motorway prang stuff Geoff. Who can resist a wee rubberneck?

Each to their own. One car crash is interesting. A million car crashes...

So is this the nutjob Sergey?

FOUNDATION of Hearts chairman Ian Murray insisted last night that no decisions had yet been taken about key posts at the Tynecastle club.

The announcement on Thursday that businesswoman Ann Budge is the sole director of the Foundation?s takeover vehicle led to speculation Gary Locke and other senior figures would be axed. But Murray said Budge, who is lending the Foundation ?2.5 million of her own money to complete its purchase of Hearts, would take her time before deciding the future of the manager or any other issues.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/hearts-budge-will-not-rush-into-big-decisions-1-3307215

They're not even trying anymore eh?

Just **** off you F*****g ****.

Given her vast wealth, it seems to me she has reluctantDoesly fronted a paltry 2.5m for which she will be paid back, probably more than her 2.5m outlay. In the meantime, FoH pledgers will be providing any cash shortfalls for running the club and paying existing debt etc. I hate to sound ungrateful but I don't consider that going above and beyond.

Does anyone else fondly remember the days when ?2.5M was considered a large sum of money? Oh wait.....