The future is bright...

JamboRossi79

Charlie-Brown
Why did you reply to your own thread?

Frankly, you dish out as much abuse as you get, then greet about it like a wee lassie. It's all quite amusing.

I'm glad you think things are on the up.

Things are on the up Dave, the wheel of fortune is slowly starting to turn in our favour again. :)

Boaby Ewing
Things are on the up Dave, the wheel of fortune is slowly starting to turn in our favour again. :)

pic48bees.jpg

Cheers mate and you have it almost spot on.

The only difference being that I don't go on about Romanov in my posts at all these days. Doesn't stop the usual folk posting the usual abuse, it does get quite boring but hey I don't particularly care what they think of me.

FTR I don't post wind ups only ever what I witness.

Yesterday I was quite happy with what I saw from the team in general considering the age of the squad and Glen just topped it off.

I thought the back five played pretty well with Jose having a couple of moments but he recovered.

I thought the midfield four were good with Ches having a couple of flashes but it not coming off for him. One example was the great ball across from Elliot to Ches who could have hit it first time on the volley but didn't and won the corner. We created a few good clear cut chances but just didn't take them.

Finally, I thought Glen in particular had a good game with his all round play and capped it off with a composed finish. Elliot had a indifferent afternoon, he tried hard and does link the play well at times but a couple of times it just didn't happen for him. The amount of abuse that Elliot has to take is ridiculous one guy every time he went anywhere near the ball yelled **** off Elliot every time, what is the point in turning up to a game to abuse one player for as long as they play ? What good can that possibly do ?

The emboldened section is a blatant lie. When Hearts fans cried out for a manager, you put in your signature "we don't need a manager". I ask regularly yet you ignore it. Is this because you don't have an answer or were you simply at the wind up? Do we need a manager JR79? Also, you still have not given me instructions how to follow up on your suggestion on the members lounge.

JamboRossi79
The emboldened section is a blatant lie. When Hearts fans cried out for a manager, you put in your signature "we don't need a manager". I ask regularly yet you ignore it. Is this because you don't have an answer or were you simply at the wind up? Do we need a manager JR79? Also, you still have not given me instructions how to follow up on your suggestion on the members lounge.

Who the **** do you think you are calling a liar. You have no proof I was lying and that was my opinion so you can stick it.

I agree with you. The amount of abuse a Hearts fan takes on a Hearts messageboard for sticking up for the team he loves is brutal:evilno: Apparently your a Hobo if you don't get stuck into Vlad/Frail/CO/certain players or anything the Club try and do:cool: It also helps if while abusing hearts, throw into the argument about Hubz being in the top 6, having no debt, having their own(not rented) training complex and will have a new stand before us:boak:

Man,you have got some cheak,your very quick off the mark to rip into anyone who doesn't have the same stupid opinions as you.

jambosean75

jr79. your current signature reflects my feelings about the club.

of course i would prefer it if we had a high profile manager , top players and were winning everything in sight .

however i don't need these things to support the team i love.

i will support them no matter what.

i supported them for 23 years before i saw them winning anything and i will support them for the next 23 even if we don't win anything more.

the abuse certain players get is sickening. wether you think they are good enough or not( and i personally think some are not ) when they are playing , if you are supporting the team YOU HAVE to support them. i hate it when some fans scream abuse at our own players during a game. complain about them in the pub , work , house ,bus whatever but support them during the game. i do.

i will celebrate any hearts win wether it's a cup final , a bottom six clash , preseason friendly or a bounce game in the park.

while this might not be to everyones way of thinking it's how i feel.

come on the hearts

Who the **** do you think you are calling a liar. You have no proof I was lying and that was my opinion so you can stick it.

Touch a nerve did I?

Any possible chance you can offer debate then? What exactly IS your opinion?

Nucky Thompson
Man,you have got some cheak,your very quick off the mark to rip into anyone who doesn't have the same stupid opinions as you.
Show me where I get personal with anyone whose opinion I don't agree with, unless I'm only responding to the verbal that's been thrown my way:cool:

Only a Game
Show me where I get personal with anyone whose opinion I don't agree with, unless I'm only responding to the verbal that's been thrown my way:cool:

Several times with me in particular and others in general. You're well known for it in fact

Frankenstein Jambo.
May one ask what draws you to this conclusion, one does hope you are not basing your analysis on today and last week, two meaningless, no pressure, games which given the circumstances would have further highlighted problems even greater than already exist had we somehow contrived to lose them.

Hi Chris Eubank how are things? one never knew you where a Jambo. Though one doesn't understand you choince in team, it seems a reasonable choice given your history of contraversy.

One would like to say nice to meet you. :):107years:

portobellojambo1
jr79. your current signature reflects my feelings about the club.

of course i would prefer it if we had a high profile manager , top players and were winning everything in sight .

however i don't need these things to support the team i love.

i will support them no matter what.

i supported them for 23 years before i saw them winning anything and i will support them for the next 23 even if we don't win anything more.

the abuse certain players get is sickening. wether you think they are good enough or not( and i personally think some are not ) when they are playing , if you are supporting the team YOU HAVE to support them. i hate it when some fans scream abuse at our own players during a game. complain about them in the pub , work , house ,bus whatever but support them during the game. i do.

i will celebrate any hearts win wether it's a cup final , a bottom six clash , preseason friendly or a bounce game in the park.

while this might not be to everyones way of thinking it's how i feel.

come on the hearts

I think this is where the problem lies in relation to this thread JS75, something which I have discussed at length with two persons on the thread by PM.

They assume that me saying these games are meaningless means that I do not care about Hearts. I tried to explain it in a PM, not sure how successful it was but it went as follows -

You, like someone else on this thread, seem to have a problem with the word meaningless. To me meaningless is games where there is nothing at stake, effectively when the league split, and it was also apparent that relegation was not an issue, we were playing out time. It was meaningless, couldn't go above 7th, couldn't get relegated. You seem to equate this to not caring if the team wins or not, I have never at any stage indicated that is the case. To me it is a bit like women who go window shopping, with no intention of buying anything, meaningless. I go to the shops to purchase goods, I see no reason to go otherwise, it is a meaningless exercise.

I also indicated that I do not criticise players at games, but tend to do it on here after the event. Like every other fan I react to mistakes, good play at games, but at age 52 I tend to class myself as a fan who is a watcher and a thinker, rather than one who spends a lot of time on his feet screaming in any form.

I get the impression that many think it is abnormal, totally wrong to follow a team yet be critical about certain aspects of it, whether that be the owner, players, background administration, position in the league, whatever. To me it is totally normal, and logical, I cannot understand people who do not want the best for their team, and who are quite happy to accept the status quo in any given situation, even when it is obvious it is not working smoothly. I, in all honesty, have not a lot of time for people who are scared to rock the boat, scared to stand up and say what they think, think they are being disloyal as a result. Of course they are not, they are expressing an opinion, as I did. These fixtures are meaningless (see above) to me, that does not mean I don't give a s h i t if Hearts win them or not, that is something completely different.

I was brought up to question things I thought were wrong, seek answers, learn from those answers, and I will continue to do it. Fortunately I can distinguish between my football club and its present owner, some seem unable to do this, and assume if you are critical in any way you are a bad supporter, and running down HMFC, which in my eyes ranks as about as ludicrous as it gets.

portobellojambo1
Hi Chris Eubank how are things? one never knew you where a Jambo. Though one doesn't understand you choince in team, it seems a reasonable choice given your history of contraversy.

One would like to say nice to meet you. :):107years:

One is equally charmed ( was it Chris Eubank that kept using that term of phrase "one", knew it was somebody but just couldn't think who). :)

jambosean75

pj1 wasn't getting at you or anyone else just stating my feelings about the club.

and trust me i'm MORE than a little critical at some off the things that go on at the club.

i'm a season ticket holder in the gorgie stand and in front of me are 3 old codgers who bitch and moan none stop . they never give any credit to the likes of miko when he makes a good run , elliot if he plays someone in or if robbie makes a last gasp tackle.by the time the game is done they have gone thru the whole team telling them to get to ***** , that there not good enough . a player could have a blinder and still get abuse if he misplaces one pass.

ffs yesterday , they had a go at gary glen when he put his volley over the bar. they spent the next 5 minutes greetin he wasn't good enough and that he should get to ***** if that was as good as he could do.

there are players in the team that i don't believe are good enough but when they are wearing the top , playing for the team i will cheer them on wether it's bambi on ice jose or clown keeper kurkis.

come on the hearts.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
I think this is where the problem lies in relation to this thread JS75, something which I have discussed at length with two persons on the thread by PM.

They assume that me saying these games are meaningless means that I do not care about Hearts. I tried to explain it in a PM, not sure how successful it was but it went as follows -

You, like someone else on this thread, seem to have a problem with the word meaningless. To me meaningless is games where there is nothing at stake, effectively when the league split, and it was also apparent that relegation was not an issue, we were playing out time. It was meaningless, couldn't go above 7th, couldn't get relegated. You seem to equate this to not caring if the team wins or not, I have never at any stage indicated that is the case. To me it is a bit like women who go window shopping, with no intention of buying anything, meaningless. I go to the shops to purchase goods, I see no reason to go otherwise, it is a meaningless exercise.

I also indicated that I do not criticise players at games, but tend to do it on here after the event. Like every other fan I react to mistakes, good play at games, but at age 52 I tend to class myself as a fan who is a watcher and a thinker, rather than one who spends a lot of time on his feet screaming in any form.

I get the impression that many think it is abnormal, totally wrong to follow a team yet be critical about certain aspects of it, whether that be the owner, players, background administration, position in the league, whatever. To me it is totally normal, and logical, I cannot understand people who do not want the best for their team, and who are quite happy to accept the status quo in any given situation, even when it is obvious it is not working smoothly. I, in all honesty, have not a lot of time for people who are scared to rock the boat, scared to stand up and say what they think, think they are being disloyal as a result. Of course they are not, they are expressing an opinion, as I did. These fixtures are meaningless (see above) to me, that does not mean I don't give a s h i t if Hearts win them or not, that is something completely different.

I was brought up to question things I thought were wrong, seek answers, learn from those answers, and I will continue to do it. Fortunately I can distinguish between my football club and its present owner, some seem unable to do this, and assume if you are critical in any way you are a bad supporter, and running down HMFC, which in my eyes ranks as about as ludicrous as it gets.

Iain,

You do not have to justify yourself to anyone, let alone the type of MOD EDIT that finds offence in any of your posts which I might say are always eloquent and logical.

Your wasting your time with these guys. MOD EDIT

Nelly Terraces
Iain,

You do not have to justify yourself to anyone, let alone the type of cretin that finds offence in any of your posts which I might say are always eloquent and logical.

Your wasting your time with these guys. Morons.

Spot on. These mod edit are the footballing equivilant of Stepford Wives.

JamboRossi79

First off why do you keep banging on about this, I have already told you.

Secondly I didn't much like your patronising post earlier either so guess that makes us even.

siegementality
....the future is Maroon and White.

FTH

FTR

FTC

That is all.

Surely

FTICT

GTF

FTSTM

FTK

FTG

would be more appropriate.

siegementality
While I don't always agree (in fact these days I rarely ever agree) with what JamboRossi says I think the stick he gets on this site is ****ing outrageous. All he does, as far as I can see it, is sticking up for the team he loves. In my eyes his biggest crime is seeing Romanov as a part of Hearts and because of that, he doesn't want to see him critised as he is part of what he loves. It's something that a lot of people, including myself, don't see but all it is, is a different perspective and opinion. And what has he been greeted with for this opinion? Being called a Hibs fan. What an absolute joke.

He's a fecking wind up merchant. Feck him.

• Moderators

Thread closed as it has just become a vehicle for members to be abusive to each other.

Archived