Zombies really that skint?

Sidsnot

Asked Alloa if they could possibly wait 6 weeks before paying them monies owed from the Scottish Cup tie 2 weeks ago,unbelievable.

cottagecheese11

had me confused as hell with zombies. you mean the rangers or sevco. because i thought you ment celtic as they song zombie nation. why do you have to be so cryptic

last i heard they still have over 5 million stashed away in greens bank so doubt that is the case.

i can think of one person on this board who has links with the alloa board who could confirm or deny this.

(what is the timescale of payments for scottish cup games anyway?)

Source?

Got it from a guy ( no name sorry) who plays for Motherwell,he's friendly with Paul Hartley,word is that Rangers owe Alloa ?58.225 in gate money,that sum must represent a fortune to a club like Alloa.

i can think of one person on this board who has links with the alloa board who could confirm or deny this.

Not too sure mate but down south I'm certain it's 2 weeks maybe someone can confirm this.

had me confused as hell with zombies. you mean the rangers or sevco. because i thought you ment celtic as they song zombie nation. why do you have to be so cryptic

last i heard they still have over 5 million stashed away in greens bank so doubt that is the case.

So why are they looking for a shares issue before Santa comes down the lum?

Do you think Ticketus have gone away,not a chance.

I have a quick look through and can't find a time scale for it.

SFA are to be paid their cut within 3 days though, and at a neutral venue it is "in cash on the day of the match" unless other arrangements have been agreed.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Sorry, always wanted to do this .......

EDQ1b.jpg

You've always wanted to post some horrible shit patter that makes absolutely no sense?

According to alloa, they expect it to be paid tomorrow, which was always the expected date.

Cheers for the reply,hopefully it will get paid up.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I'm out the loop on the Sevco stuff these days so sorry if this has been answered a million times - but doesn't the fact they're trying to raise over 20m while they're in the 3rd Div and under a transfer embargo pretty much mean they're screwed? Either through running out of cash or original investors running for the hills with their cash back.

The attendance was 25k so Alloa are getting done if they're only getting ?58k!

You may well be right but what about stewards/policing costs,surely that must be taken into consideration?

Heard Jane Lewis on STV say earlier that all monies are due to be paid tomorrow.

How much were tickets?

SFA take 5%, home club get 20% then the remainder is split between the clubs.

So assuming an average ticket of ?20 for 25,000 then total income is ?500,000. And each team after the 'costs' should receive ?190,000.

But it will depend on how many of the crowd were on complimentary tickets and how many concessions etc to get an accurate figure.

You would think. Even with the cost of policing, stewarding, electricity etc. You would think a club makes more than ?4 a ticket.

How much were tickets?

SFA take 5%, home club get 20% then the remainder is split between the clubs.

So assuming an average ticket of ?20 for 25,000 then total income is ?500,000. And each team after the 'costs' should receive ?190,000.

But it will depend on how many of the crowd were on complimentary tickets and how many concessions etc to get an accurate figure.

average ticket price for 3rd div club would be closer to ?10.

Archived