walk

eddie fenwick

eddie fenwick

Next week for the st mirren game i along with a mate will be walking from duloch in dunfermline to raise funds to enable dunfermline and district hearts supporters club to buy shares,any donation can be made in the bmc before saturdays game,thanks in advance guys

eddie fenwick

Well done bud, will try and pop in the BMC before the game and make a donation, as only live round the corner

thanks for that,sorry shouldve pointed out i have already bought shares and every penny raised will go to the club

Next week for the st mirren game i along with a mate will be walking from duloch in dunfermline to raise funds to enable dunfermline and district hearts supporters club to buy shares,any donation can be made in the bmc before saturdays game,thanks in advance guys

Not Mr Mitchell, I'm guessing. :ermm:

no need to point that out bud, I am sure everyone is doing their bit to help, which ever way we can, it's trully amazing to see everyone pulling together in the club's hour of need, it's heart warming stuff hearing some of the stories, well done to each and every jambo for their efforts.

Proud to be a jambo, once a jambo always a jambo, It's in the blood.

Anything to dodge the train fare eh............

:10900:

If i see you before the game, or after, i'll drop something in the box

Archived