Vlad to Pay the ?450,000

jamdunc

According to the red scrolling info bar on SSN Serge says Vlad will pay the ?450,000 hmrc bill???????

This shouldnt be a shock to anyone.

The last thing he wants is liquidation, even administration is not much use. He wants to sell Hearts as a sustainable business, and, as we (the fans) want the club to continue, everyone is singing from the same songsheet, for once.

According to the red scrolling info bar on SSN Serge says Vlad will pay the ?450,000 hmrc bill???????

Lets hope so and the money we the supporters raise can go direct to the club we love! :)

I await people complaining about being duped out of their money for shares due to exaggerated stories in the news.

Is this actually true and not just SSN's interpretation of what Serge has said in various interviews today that it may be possible for UBIG to lend Hearts money to cover the HMRC bill?

ToadKiller Dog

Hope so as it gives us more time to get this ?2m needed .in more time I mean next few weeks rather than a 8 day deadline for the tax bill .

fraz the postie

In vlad we trust.................?

Can we get a striker who scores goals with our shares/ donations ?

Francis Albert

Is this actually true and not just SSN's interpretation of what Serge has said in various interviews today that it may be possible for UBIG to lend Hearts money to cover the HMRC bill?

That would be my guess.

I await people complaining about being duped out of their money for shares due to exaggerated stories in the news.

The roasters who complained to the Advertisng Watchdog will probably complain to the FSA.

Although did Serge did not say it would be in the form of a loan which we will end up paying more back in the long run or maybe i picked him up wrong. AT least it would give us the precious commodity of time. :cool4:

SSN just ran a report on us, and nothing was mentioned about it. They even made the point of saying 'the Lithuanian well has run dry'.

SSN just ran a report on us, and nothing was mentioned about it. They even made the point of saying 'the Lithuanian well has run dry'.

It says that vlad will pay the bill on the bar bit at the bottom when it gets to the spl section.

Keep an eye on the red info bar when it gets so the SPL topic

Chaka Demus & pliers

As others have already stated, this money will still need to be paid back to VR. This is what Serge said earlier

tartofmidlothian

To be honest, even if he planned to pay I'd be happy for him to wait a week to announce it, because it seems like everyone who really loves the club is getting behind it. Some people might feel cheated if it turns out there was no need to panic, but who doesn't prefer the thought of us working together to get through this?

Guest GhostHunter

Let me get this straight.

He can afford to give us ?450k, but he WOULDN'T STUMP UP FOR RUDI ?!!?11!?

Apoplectic with Rage.

Mad Vald Oot !1!1

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

This was all a cunning plan to fund the return of Gorgie's favourite son, Pinigol, imo.

This was all a cunning plan to fund the return of Gorgie's favourite son, Pinigol, imo.

Would be totally worth it :wub:

To be honest, even if he planned to pay I'd be happy for him to wait a week to announce it, because it seems like everyone who really loves the club is getting behind it. Some people might feel cheated if it turns out there was no need to panic, but who doesn't prefer the thought of us working together to get through this?

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

He says it now, puts peoples mind a little more at ease but risks people not putting any more money in as they think there is no more pressure.

Or he waits, and more people put their money in, then comes out an pays the bill and people give him grief for leading them on and milking their cash.

tough gig.

portobellojambo1

The last thing he wants is liquidation, even administration is not much use. He wants to sell Hearts as a sustainable business, and, as we (the fans) want the club to continue, everyone is singing from the same songsheet, for once.

This

And this. It is all down to interpretation and the number of character spaces available on a ticker tape type feed, just key in your take on things taking into account the field capacity. Sergejus actually said he hoped Mr Romanov would provide the cash up front, effectively in the form of a loan, but if he did it would probably have to be repaid. You would need a cinema screen rather than a TV screen to get all that info. to fit into the space available.

It says that vlad will pay the bill on the bar bit at the bottom when it gets to the spl section.

I saw that before the article as well. Mixed messages from SSN...

Sorry but this is really a mixed message. First we are told that the fans have to stump up or we are bust, now Vlad is somehow coming to the rescue.

Personally, I think we should ignore this and focus on the excellent fund raising efforts that are gathering momentum.

Doesn't change the need for cash. We need to survive until the summer and they reckon we need to cough up ?2m

Keep coughing lads.

ps - if you ARE paying the ?450k Vlad, thanks.

Flats Flats Glorious Flats.

Think il be getting the jam tarts in for the funeral.

Should be magic.

Crackin.

Should be magic.

We only won 5 -1 :10900:

Alwaysinourshadows

Should be magic.

Hahahaha pathetic stuff from a no doubt sad, lonely junkie. Hearts will never die

I'm not getting overly excited, I'll believe it when Vlad waves the receipt at the cameras.

The last thing we can do is rest and take our feet off the pedals. These games still need to sell out, those shares still need to be taken up in full and those fundraising ideas still need to happen. If he does pay up, I see it as more of a fluke to be honest.

Jimmy McNulty

So, he wants the money back? Who cares. The level of debt we have, and extra 0.5m isn't that much. That extra sum ain't gonna be the death of us' it's the 27m debt we already have...

Should be magic.

Still hurting eh...good.

So, he wants the money back? Who cares. The level of debt we have, and extra 0.5m isn't that much. That extra sum ain't gonna be the death of us' it's the 27m debt we already have...

Money back by the end of the year would be my guess.

maroonlegions

If true will JKB now descend back in its argumentative debaucher, don't mean that in a negative way as a good old healthy debate is a sign of freedom of speech, passion and a willingness to engage in things you perceive as important.Hopefully debates will start to concentrate on the topic of a thread and not the poster.This coming together was impressive and the "who wants a ticket" thread just shows what people can achieve, hats of to all you guys who offered up tickets on that thread gentlemen .Of course we are not out of the mire yet but its been a eye opener.

portobellojambo1

I agree with your first sentence, and understand exactly what you are saying. It does appear people, not all, but most, finally have realised the severity of the situation, and are doing what they can. The worry I have is that some will think that everything will be covered, everything is all hunky dory and if they were thinking of donating might not now do so. And of course nothing could be further from the truth. If Mr Romanov covers this tax bill it will effectively be in the form of a loan, which will be repayable. As for cheated, I will not feel cheated as a result of donating what I have so far, and anything further I donate before the issue closes. If the club were to go tits up then I might sit back and think about everything that has gone wrong, and not only over the last 7 years, but by then it won't really matter a jot. The focus has to remain on encouraging everyone to offer what they can, to ensure we have a chance of being here going forward.

As others have already stated, this money will still need to be paid back to VR. This is what Serge said earlier

No issues with that. Yes he sanctioned the signings but we as a club benefitted from them.

Sorry but this is really a mixed message. First we are told that the fans have to stump up or we are bust, now Vlad is somehow coming to the rescue.

Personally, I think we should ignore this and focus on the excellent fund raising efforts that are gathering momentum.

Both could be true. Vlad either by gift or loan rescues us from this bill but we are responsible for long term survival. We must not have the 'we do not need to worry or bother now'. We need to sell tickets now and to keep on doing this.

Should be magic.

19.05.12 Goodbye!

No issues with that. Yes he sanctioned the signings but we as a club benefitted from them.

Not in the long term we haven't.

Archived