Team news - Kingston out

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Hearts: Banks; Thomson, Karipidis, Berra, Goncalves; Cesnauskis, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Mikoliunas; Elliot, Glen. Subs not used: Ridgers, Wallace, Zaliukas, Screpis, Ivaskevicius, Robinson, Rapnik.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Quite strange I have to say. Quite surprised about the exclusion of Larry and Mole from the 18. Wonder what the reason behind it is?

hearts @ heart

Vlad wanting to window some players or has Larry got Vlad flu!

Dissapointed.

Think we are going to struggle today.

Ach well.

Come on the hearts.

Walter Bishop
Hearts: Banks; Thomson, Karipidis, Berra, Goncalves; Cesnauskis, Jonsson, Palazuelos, Mikoliunas; Elliot, Glen. Subs not used: Ridgers, Wallace, Zaliukas, Screpis, Ivaskevicius, Robinson, Rapnik.

ELLIOT :evilno:

Thank god i decided to saty in the house and paint!!!

Shaggy is a joke!!! Why not start Rapnik,Wallace,Screpis??? Oops silly me dont tell anyone but Vlad picks the team, eh Shaggy!!!

Disappointed to see Clum and Chesney playing. Apart from those pair and Larry missing, not too bad.

Ryan Gosling
Quite strange I have to say. Quite surprised about the exclusion of Larry and Mole from the 18. Wonder what the reason behind it is?

Shaggy said Mole was injured at the PC.

I say this everyweek, but why are these feckers on the bench

GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Alan Johnson
Vlad wanting to window some players or has Larry got Vlad flu!

Dissapointed.

Think we are going to struggle today.

Ach well.

Come on the hearts.

Surely if vlads windowing players larry would be playing?

Susie-Jambo-66

Mole is out injured and Kingston has a stomach bug (NOT VLAD FLU) He has been ill since Tuedsay

I hate Hearts fans.

Are you vladimir romanov?

He seems to have something against us too :sad:

I hate Hearts fans.

I hate the fact we have a manager that persistently sticks with Calum fecking idiot and bows to Romanovs wishes to play that huddie Goncalves at left back.

How about 'Hope to see Robinson and Rapnik get a run out'?

Because I dont tbh

robinson is far too young

Rapnik fair enough

But im sick of our squad picking players based on non footballing agendas

Im also sick of pish like Iva always being there when we have decent youths who could fill this position

Im also sick of Eggert and Rubens lets run around in circles midfield

That team is simply shocking and could well get a routing off a pish ICT

Ryan Gosling

Larry saw the doctor this morning and as ruled out with a stomach bug.

9 U21 players today.

John Findlay

Lets try a novel approach here. Judge the team on how it performed after the game and not before.

John

Horatio Caine
Lets try a novel approach here. Judge the team on how it performed after the game and not before.

Ooh - radical John!

The cruckie cookie

John

Why not.

It's a bottom 6 fixture and we are blooding some youngsters, although the team does have a fragile look to it.

Auld Reekin'

The starting line-up looks OK - and Elliot's inclusion was probably inevitable given the current lack of alternatives due to injuries and departures - but the subbies bench looks very weak indeed.

I'd feel better if it wasn't for the sickening knowledge that we're guaranteed to have to put up with Invisiblevicius :evilno: in the team at some stage this afternoon. Ho, hum...

Let's just hope for good performances again from Thomson and Glen and maybe the chance to see one or two of the other young guys doing their stuff.

Horatio Caine
Shaggy said Mole was injured at the PC.

Only a Hearts player could injure himself at the PC

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Nothing wrong with the selection - only one player mysteriously ruled out is pretty good by our standards. The sad part is the appalling quality of our squad - ?12m a year for that makes you want to weep. Interesting also that the two of the very few players who have survived our rollercoster are Cesney and Miko. In fact, Miko has been consistently selected by 7 Hearts managers in a row now. I find that remarkable - and not at all 'normal' in football.

Commander Harris
Larry saw the doctor this morning and as ruled out with a stomach bug.

9 U21 players today.

spoke to larry at the game today and he confirmed he was feeling unwell.

Francis Albert
spoke to larry at the game today and he confirmed he was feeling unwell.

Must have been threatened with some sort of KGB torture treatment by Vlad's minions for not telling the truth, surely.

Nookie Bear
Because I dont tbh

Rapnik fair enough

Im also sick of pish like Iva always being there when we have decent youths who could fill this position

good, ahem, post

:bravo:

Charlie-Brown
Nothing wrong with the selection - only one player mysteriously ruled out is pretty good by our standards. The sad part is the appalling quality of our squad - ?12m a year for that makes you want to weep. Interesting also that the two of the very few players who have survived our rollercoster are Cesney and Miko. In fact, Miko has been consistently selected by 7 Hearts managers in a row now. I find that remarkable - and not at all 'normal' in football.

That Neilson has been picked by even more managers than Miko stinks! Vlad out! :P

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
That Neilson has been picked by even more managers than Miko stinks! Vlad out! :P

Indeed. ?18m on the debt and Robbie is still our right-back. Vlad out!

JamboRossi79
Because I dont tbh

Rapnik fair enough

Bet you were gutted :oopsoops:

Archived